Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

See The First Nigerian To Return From Eritrea With Two Wives - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / See The First Nigerian To Return From Eritrea With Two Wives (2538 Views)

MEN: When Wives Correct Them Vs When Female Boss Correct Them. HILARIOUS PIX / Our Gallant Brother Just Returned From Eritrea / As I Returne From Eritrea Hoax....wife Be Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The First Nigerian To Return From Eritrea With Two Wives by diasporaman(m): 6:42am On Jan 29, 2016
This is the first Nigerian to return home with two Eritrean ladies.

Re: See The First Nigerian To Return From Eritrea With Two Wives by diasporaman(m): 6:42am On Jan 29, 2016
Oh my God i am disappointed. There is no Eritrean embassy in Finland. I have to fly down to grab mine as soon as possible because soon there will be scarcity of women.
Re: See The First Nigerian To Return From Eritrea With Two Wives by myners007: 6:44am On Jan 29, 2016
Oya Make i go carry my own too
Re: See The First Nigerian To Return From Eritrea With Two Wives by lateefx(m): 6:53am On Jan 29, 2016
Hahahahaahahahahahha, funniest ever.
Re: See The First Nigerian To Return From Eritrea With Two Wives by absoluteSuccess: 6:54am On Jan 29, 2016
20 wives spoiled my bargain in Eritrea, I thought they will celebrated me for taking more.

Alas, I was thrown back into awaiting flight to Lagos. Guys learn from me, rein in your greed.

Let two be two.

I salute all our brothers that are on their way to Eritrea for this wonderful eritic wives. It's every bachelor's dream.

God bless Eritrea.
Re: See The First Nigerian To Return From Eritrea With Two Wives by Raymondville(m): 6:56am On Jan 29, 2016
This will only deplete the available men in Nigeria for our ladies.To all the ladies proving hard to get, I sorry for you ooo
Re: See The First Nigerian To Return From Eritrea With Two Wives by Geist(m): 7:03am On Jan 29, 2016
absoluteSuccess:
20 wives spoiled my bargain in Eritrea, I thought they will celebrated me for taking more.

Alas, I was thrown back into awaiting flight to Lagos. Guys learn from me, rein in your greed.

Let two be two.

I salute all our brothers that are on their way to Eritrea for this wonderful eritic wives. It's every bachelor's dream.

God bless Eritrea.
Oju kokoro grin grin grin
Re: See The First Nigerian To Return From Eritrea With Two Wives by SenJoe(m): 7:06am On Jan 29, 2016
One woman, one wahala, double woman, double wahala.
Re: See The First Nigerian To Return From Eritrea With Two Wives by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 7:07am On Jan 29, 2016
Naija men no dey carry last. am preparing my own traveling to Eritrea to carry my own 12 hot Virgins back to my village cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked tongue tongue tongue
Re: See The First Nigerian To Return From Eritrea With Two Wives by mikki123(m): 7:09am On Jan 29, 2016
To ladies forming hard to get.. I am on my way to Eritrea
Re: See The First Nigerian To Return From Eritrea With Two Wives by RichDad1(m): 7:11am On Jan 29, 2016
He's not a Nigerian. angry
Nigerian men are known to treat their women right.
coolcoolcool
Re: See The First Nigerian To Return From Eritrea With Two Wives by yungchief(m): 7:16am On Jan 29, 2016
grin
Re: See The First Nigerian To Return From Eritrea With Two Wives by absoluteSuccess: 7:18am On Jan 29, 2016
Geist:
Oju kokoro grin grin grin

You can say that again cheesy

If you see what I see, you will do what I do. The ladies were just swamping like locust or honeybee in beehives.

I began to select and the next thing I see is, I've selected 20, and I can't drop any. One said I should go for all.

That's how I lost them all at the checkpoint. I should have known better, but I took the good gesture too far.

The fault is mine,

You need to see Hadga. She has the look of a goddess. Tomare is a girl you will kill for, and what about adza?

You won't mind to be baked for her smile. I can still see the adorable little dimples playing on Coma's cheeks.

Goodbye Eritrea.

1 Like

Re: See The First Nigerian To Return From Eritrea With Two Wives by Ahzyz(m): 7:27am On Jan 29, 2016
On my way eritrea.
Re: See The First Nigerian To Return From Eritrea With Two Wives by Holywizard: 7:46am On Jan 29, 2016
To furvk just dey hungry me
Re: See The First Nigerian To Return From Eritrea With Two Wives by diasporaman(m): 8:03am On Jan 29, 2016
You need deliverance
Re: See The First Nigerian To Return From Eritrea With Two Wives by orisa37: 8:45am On Jan 29, 2016
He is a Nigerian University lecturer.
Re: See The First Nigerian To Return From Eritrea With Two Wives by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 31, 2016
RichDad1:
He's not a Nigerian. angry
Nigerian men are known to treat their women right.
coolcoolcool
That's not true

(1) (Reply)

When You Wake Up From A Nap And Your Mom Start Yelling At You. / Hilarious : When Edo Girls Sees Anointing Oil / Do I Really Need My Two Balls? (hilarious Pictures )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.