Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,151 members, 7,829,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Amber Rose And Wiz Khalifa Both Respond (again) To Kanye West With F-words(video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amber Rose And Wiz Khalifa Both Respond (again) To Kanye West With F-words(video (789 Views)

Empress Njamah Remembers JT Tom-West With Cute Throwback Photo / DonJazzy Remembers Working With Jay Z And Kanye West With A Photo / Photo: Kris Jenner Sleeping On Kanye West With Mouth Wide Open. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amber Rose And Wiz Khalifa Both Respond (again) To Kanye West With F-words(video by rodand7: 7:37am On Jan 29, 2016
Wiz Khalifa kept his Twitter responses to Kanye West’s digital rant very brief: Just two tweets, neither of which were particularly long. On Wednesday night, he kept his response on the mic even shorter.
“F–k Kanye,” Mister Cap shouted onstage during a concert in Argentina, while performing his fan-favorite, “Taylor Gang.”
Quick refresher: The whole ordeal started when Kanye announced that he was calling his album Waves, which Wiz took exception with, due to the term’s association with Max B, and his perception that Kanye didn’t realize or pay homage to that fact.

’Ye then went on a since-deleted tirade, launching a heap of hate in Wiz’s direction — particularly going after his family, music and style. Some lowlights:
-“you let a stripper trap you”
-“i own your child!!!!”
-“me and cudi created this sh-t”
-“your first single was corny as f–k and most there after”
Amber Rose — who Kanye was referencing in that “you let stripper trap you,” and who is the mother of Wiz’s son, as well as Kanye’s ex — responded on Twitter, asking, “are you mad I’m not around to play in your asshole anymore?”
She expanded on that before long, appearing on the “Allegedly” podcast. During the chat, she called Kanye “a f–king clown.
“I wouldn’t have said anything if it was just between him and Wiz,” Amber said in a preview clip of the podcast, which will be released in full on Friday, according to TMZ. “That’s two grown men hashing it out. That’s their business. I woulda kept it cute and just minded my business. But you don’t bring in my baby. That’s so corny. And that’s the second time you did it this week.”

Watch video now : http://trendsloaded..com.ng/2016/01/amber-rose-and-wiz-khalifa-both-respond.html?m=1

Re: Amber Rose And Wiz Khalifa Both Respond (again) To Kanye West With F-words(video by measideyhere(m): 7:44am On Jan 29, 2016
okay . .shawty get bad mouth shaa..and can someine please ask kanye if he lets her play in his poop hole...smh.
Re: Amber Rose And Wiz Khalifa Both Respond (again) To Kanye West With F-words(video by masquellett(m): 7:48am On Jan 29, 2016
Crap!
Re: Amber Rose And Wiz Khalifa Both Respond (again) To Kanye West With F-words(video by theshaderoom: 9:12am On Jan 29, 2016
Amber Rose really get bad mouth sha! Lol! They now call K anye FingersInTheBootyAssBitch

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Emoney ( Kcee's Brother) Of Five Star Music Turns A Year Older / Kaffy Teaches Ciara The “kukere”, “duro” And “shakitibobo” Onstage At #LLAM3 / Best Men Dressed At AY Live Orange Carpet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.