Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,047 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Ice Prince And Maima Secretly Weded? (see Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ice Prince And Maima Secretly Weded? (see Photos) (1005 Views)

Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa / Iceprince And Maima Nkewa Celebrate Valentine At The Beach / Ice Prince And Maima Secretly Wed? - Olisa TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ice Prince And Maima Secretly Weded? (see Photos) by mezynaija(m): 9:59am On Jan 29, 2016
Iceprince and girlfriend Maima Nkewa may have taken their relationship to the next level after the messy cheating scandal that rocked their relationship. Moments ago, the French-Ghanaian beauty shared snaps of her and Iceprince together. In one of the photos, she said, “Mine forever,” and another said, “Road trip with bae.” But what’s interesting is the strategically taken photo to capture her ring finger, in which Maima is wearing a simple gold ring, hinting at a possible secret wedding between them. Recall that before now, she referred to him as her ‘hubby’ and though many people didn’t take that seriously, Maima may be hinting that they really are married now.

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/01/jos-come-and-see-ice-prince-and-maima-secretly-weded-photos.html

Re: Ice Prince And Maima Secretly Weded? (see Photos) by mascot87(m): 10:02am On Jan 29, 2016
Nice one Ice Prince. You are truly a man shaming haters. No evidence to prove that Akin slept with your babe and been close to someone doesn't mean that you are sleeping with him/her. Marry your babe & put the devil to shame.

Team Ice prince my man
Re: Ice Prince And Maima Secretly Weded? (see Photos) by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 29, 2016
married.... i don't believe this story oh i'm sure maima propose to him.
this was how it happened. (nollywood movie let us look at the sky)
ice prince: (crying) bae i am tired of all this rumours let's break up.
maima:sadcrying) don't do this to me, i love you...don't you trust me??
ice prince: (scratching his head) ha trust, yes i love you more than my music...
maima:will you marry me??
ice prince:i am not ready yet....
maima: don't worry about the diamond ring i will buy it myself.......you must marry me.
that was how it happened.

(1) (Reply)

Serena Williams Gives Twerking Dance To Random People / Is "Who You Epp" Nigeria's Most Renixed Song? / Actress Mide Martins Reacts To The Controversies Surrounding Her Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.