Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,921 members, 7,828,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Jimoh Ibrahim In Big Trouble - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jimoh Ibrahim In Big Trouble (557 Views)

Cee-C Rocks "Shades By Juliet Ibrahim" In New Photo Shoot / Sonia Ibrahim In Braless See-through Outfit - Her Sister, Juliet Ibrahim Reacts / Annie Idibia And Juliet Ibrahim In Stunning Selfie (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jimoh Ibrahim In Big Trouble by TopCelebritiesM: 10:02am On Jan 29, 2016
Energy Group founder, Barrister Jimoh Ibrahim may be arrested any time from now. Sources squealed to us that the Ondo State born controversial businessman collected N35.5 billion from former President Jonathan’s government as Aviation Intervention Fund for Air Nigeria and closed down the airline after pocketing the money.
We were told that out of the N87.6 billion the Jonathan’s government made available to save the industry, Jimoh Ibrahim collected the highest amount of money of all the airline owners, and instead of investing the money to sustain Air Nigeria, he shut it down and sacked all the staffers in 2012.
Insiders said in 2012, he said he was closing down Air Nigeria for just one year to enable him carryout surgical operation on the airline, up till now, the man has not reopened the airline and ha... http://www.topcelebritiesng.com/jimoh-ibrahim-in-big-trouble/
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim In Big Trouble by Nellybank(m): 10:08am On Jan 29, 2016
I said it and will still say again that i collected only N500 from the arms deal money and dat was on election day in my polling unit. Before effc come to harrass me o
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim In Big Trouble by Afrok(m): 10:48am On Jan 29, 2016
And so? He should be scared and hide himself inside hole?
people wey dem don dey mention their names and arrested since last year, wetin don happen to them? Wia the money wey dem recover dey? undecided
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim In Big Trouble by theshaderoom: 10:51am On Jan 29, 2016
Nellybank:
I said it and will still say again that i collected only N500 from the arms deal money and dat was on election day in my polling unit. Before effc come to harrass me o
lol, u wan kill me with laugh

(1) (Reply)

John Okafor(mr Ibu) & Wife Welcome Baby Boy(photo) / #easywayout! Five Crazy Ways To Break Up Before Valentine: / Truly Tiwa Savage Is The First Lady(r.e.d)album Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.