Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,450 members, 7,830,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Application For The Venture In Management Program (vimp) 2016 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Application For The Venture In Management Program (vimp) 2016 (1000 Views)

Gtbank Internship Application For Graduates And Undergradutes / 3 New Hacking Application For Android / Cooperate Begging Or Application For Sallah Food (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Application For The Venture In Management Program (vimp) 2016 by wolajumoke(m): 10:11am On Jan 29, 2016
ViMP is designed as a one-week intensive session to introduce select members of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) to different facets of managing a business, making crucial business decisions and developing skills for Management. The goal of ViMP is to prepare NYSC members for the world of business as managers and entrepreneurs. This opportunity is designed to expose future business leaders to the responsibilities, opportunities, and demands of a career in management. The week-long program led by facilitators from The Lagos Business School (LBS), includes stimulating classroom sessions, case studies, panel discussions, networking, study groups, guest speakers and recreation, culminating in a strategy workshop, during which the participants will present solutions to real world case studies. ViMP rivals mini-MBA’s of the world’s top business schools with case studies focusing on Business Ethics, Accounting & Finance, Marketing, Strategy, Social Enterprise, General Management, Leadership and Entrepreneurship. Participants also engage in a community service project at local primary schools. Accommodation, housing and transportation are provided by JAN

“ViMP gave me a canvass on which I can paint my future. I gained valuable experience that cannot be replicated elsewhere and built lasting relationships with others. ViMP expanded the depths of my knowledge and taught me valuable lessons in leadership.” Sabina Olowu JAN Alumni, ViMP 2015

Criteria:

* Applicant must be a serving Youth Corper, or just finished (October 2015)

* Must be 27 years or younger (Born 1989 or later)

* Must have excellent academic records

* Possess proven interest in general management

* Have a track-record of leadership

Click here to apply http://waleolajumoke.org/opportunity/374-application-for-the-venture-in-management-program-vimp-2016-is-now-open

(1) (Reply)

When God Decides Its Your Turn To Shine / Photo: Twin Snake Killed By My Neighbour Today / Any Etisalat Cheat Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.