Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,124 members, 7,953,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:01 PM

Amazing Wedding Pics Of A Nairaland Couple from Texas (see Gorgeous Pics) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Amazing Wedding Pics Of A Nairaland Couple from Texas (see Gorgeous Pics) (48579 Views)

This Amazing Wedding In Lagos On Valentine's Day Got People Talking (Photos) / Bride's Ex Shares Pics Of Her Giving Him A Mouth Action At Her Wedding (Pics, Video) / Amazing Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing Wedding Pics Of A Nairaland Couple from Texas (see Gorgeous Pics) by Swissheart(f): 7:25am On Jan 31, 2016
banmee:

You need glasses.
.. .. Get me one.
Re: Amazing Wedding Pics Of A Nairaland Couple from Texas (see Gorgeous Pics) by antosly(m): 7:39am On Jan 31, 2016
Noooooo! The wedding was held in Borno but, the both live in oshodi. I attended the wedding myself and I knw dia families very well. The guy is Yahoo+ and wife is a stylist. call: 07031225654 to knw more about them, online celeb
Re: Amazing Wedding Pics Of A Nairaland Couple from Texas (see Gorgeous Pics) by YorubaWoman: 7:40am On Jan 31, 2016
ELGREF:
which side r u in oyo
Modakeke lo se lati oyo alafin smiley
Re: Amazing Wedding Pics Of A Nairaland Couple from Texas (see Gorgeous Pics) by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:46am On Jan 31, 2016
AlmuFty01:
Extravagant! Come to Nigeria both of their parents are living in abject poverty and they are out there squandered.
If you don't know to spend the money come to IDP camps people are in need of our generosity.

Wedding is wedding irrespective of where it was done and who attended it. All seek out of wedding was blessings of living a happy life full of good Fortunes.

After all of these feferity, hope they can as well acquire the blessings with their money.

You have problem..... did their parents come and complain to you?.....if you would leave your parents in abject poverty and throw money around doesn't mean everyone is like you.....just dey open mouth dey talk rubbish. undecided
Re: Amazing Wedding Pics Of A Nairaland Couple from Texas (see Gorgeous Pics) by belissima(f): 8:32am On Jan 31, 2016
AlmuFty01:
Extravagant! Come to Nigeria both of their parents are living in abject poverty and they are out there squandered.
If you don't know to spend the money come to IDP camps people are in need of our generosity.

Wedding is wedding irrespective of where it was done and who attended it. All seek out of wedding was blessings of living a happy life full of good Fortunes.

After all of these feferity, hope they can as well acquire the blessings with their money.

how did u know,do u know thier family or something?smh stop d critics wen it's not necessary
Re: Amazing Wedding Pics Of A Nairaland Couple from Texas (see Gorgeous Pics) by CHARLOE(m): 9:06am On Jan 31, 2016
@ englishsmart, d couple are Nigerians based in Texas, and d wedding was held in Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria. More pics: @ d red carpet
Do u want a fabulous Wedding/Event coverage like this? Contact us:
Whatsapp/Tel: 08187017588, 08030822276.
BB Pin: 5BF761C7
Instagram: digipix_studio
Digipix studio, 11 thomas salako street, by Tantalizers, Ogba, Ikeja, Lagos.

Re: Amazing Wedding Pics Of A Nairaland Couple from Texas (see Gorgeous Pics) by CHARLOE(m): 9:11am On Jan 31, 2016
@ Almufty01, dont say what u don't no, d wedding is not even extravagant, just awesome!

1 Like

Re: Amazing Wedding Pics Of A Nairaland Couple from Texas (see Gorgeous Pics) by LordClem(m): 9:15am On Jan 31, 2016
Oya, lemme walk you down the aisle. Jẹ ká gbé ìgbé ṣẹ́ náà

YorubaWoman:
Wow

Really can't wait to walk down the aisle too smiley
Oju mi wa lona

Congrats!

Nicish pictures.
Re: Amazing Wedding Pics Of A Nairaland Couple from Texas (see Gorgeous Pics) by LordClem(m): 9:17am On Jan 31, 2016
Na cream jor... See her knuckles

Swissheart:
The bride is so beautiful... .. ... .. oh my my.. ...
Re: Amazing Wedding Pics Of A Nairaland Couple from Texas (see Gorgeous Pics) by CHARLOE(m): 10:08am On Jan 31, 2016
daretodiffer:

Is your wife pregnant?
Am not d groom o, we covered d wedding. (Digipix: 08187017588). The Bride:

Re: Amazing Wedding Pics Of A Nairaland Couple from Texas (see Gorgeous Pics) by Tinyemeka(m): 10:18am On Jan 31, 2016
I feel disgusted when I see guys who wear shoes without socks. Like the one standing to the right in the third pic. On a wedding day for goodness sakes.
Re: Amazing Wedding Pics Of A Nairaland Couple from Texas (see Gorgeous Pics) by CHARLOE(m): 11:03am On Jan 31, 2016
Stunning! The Beautiful chief bridesmaid & guests @ d wedding:

Re: Amazing Wedding Pics Of A Nairaland Couple from Texas (see Gorgeous Pics) by catalanscrew(m): 11:20am On Jan 31, 2016
Wizdray:
Bride's fingers though

You eye dey dey see. Wella
Black and White

Nice combo
Re: Amazing Wedding Pics Of A Nairaland Couple from Texas (see Gorgeous Pics) by Heymus(m): 1:42pm On Jan 31, 2016
YorubaWoman:
Modakeke lo se lati oyo alafin smiley
enle oo iyawa, ase wipe omo ilu mi tie niyin. Ako agbe wa oo

1 Like

Re: Amazing Wedding Pics Of A Nairaland Couple from Texas (see Gorgeous Pics) by banmee(m): 1:51pm On Jan 31, 2016
Swissheart:
.. .. Get me one.

I need your prescriptions. Can't get you one without it.
Re: Amazing Wedding Pics Of A Nairaland Couple from Texas (see Gorgeous Pics) by englishmart(m): 3:54pm On Jan 31, 2016
nigerfine:

I am really great in all aspect. I choose Nigeria dear. I live in Texas mind you.
how e take concern me? You can as well choose kenya. I don't care

1 Like

Re: Amazing Wedding Pics Of A Nairaland Couple from Texas (see Gorgeous Pics) by CHARLOE(m): 12:49am On Feb 01, 2016
Tanx @ all 4 ur comments, more pix coming soon. Dont 4get 2 contact us 4 ur glamorous event coverage: Digipix- 08187017588.
Re: Amazing Wedding Pics Of A Nairaland Couple from Texas (see Gorgeous Pics) by CHARLOE(m): 5:01am On Feb 05, 2016
Goodmorning house, do have a 1daful day
Re: Amazing Wedding Pics Of A Nairaland Couple from Texas (see Gorgeous Pics) by Mavor: 10:02am On Feb 05, 2016
CHARLOE:
Goodmorning house, do have a 1daful day
I need the bridesmaid in red's number. PM tinz... wink
Re: Amazing Wedding Pics Of A Nairaland Couple from Texas (see Gorgeous Pics) by CHARLOE(m): 1:28am On Feb 06, 2016
Mavor:
I need the bridesmaid in red's number. PM tinz... wink
If u're serious, as in marriage tinz, u no wat to do
Re: Amazing Wedding Pics Of A Nairaland Couple from Texas (see Gorgeous Pics) by CHARLOE(m): 1:38am On Feb 06, 2016
Dance! Dance!! Dance!!!

Re: Amazing Wedding Pics Of A Nairaland Couple from Texas (see Gorgeous Pics) by Mavor: 8:53am On Feb 06, 2016
CHARLOE:

If u're serious, as in marriage tinz, u no wat to do
PM the number
Re: Amazing Wedding Pics Of A Nairaland Couple from Texas (see Gorgeous Pics) by streetanwa: 12:11pm On Feb 06, 2016
get my song dear one ,
this is dance single that
i love so mush ...go through
and tell me what is sound like one love....

http://www.naijapals.com/music/MY_MUSIC_STREETA_NWA-46899
Re: Amazing Wedding Pics Of A Nairaland Couple from Texas (see Gorgeous Pics) by CHARLOE(m): 2:37pm On Feb 07, 2016
Happy sunday every1
Re: Amazing Wedding Pics Of A Nairaland Couple from Texas (see Gorgeous Pics) by CHARLOE(m): 11:41pm On Feb 10, 2016
Got a wedding/event coming up? Contact us for ur exotic coverage; whatsapp/tel: 08187017588

Re: Amazing Wedding Pics Of A Nairaland Couple from Texas (see Gorgeous Pics) by CHARLOE(m): 8:49pm On Feb 17, 2016
Digipix studio:we go beyond ur imaginations, giving u d best in fotografy & videografy,
Re: Amazing Wedding Pics Of A Nairaland Couple from Texas (see Gorgeous Pics) by CHARLOE(m): 2:00pm On Feb 21, 2016
happy sunday
Re: Amazing Wedding Pics Of A Nairaland Couple from Texas (see Gorgeous Pics) by CHARLOE(m): 7:47pm On Feb 29, 2016
Who deos it better; Groom & MC do d shoki contest

Re: Amazing Wedding Pics Of A Nairaland Couple from Texas (see Gorgeous Pics) by CHARLOE(m): 8:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
The mc teaches d chief bridesmaid shoki dance while groom & bride watch with admiration

Re: Amazing Wedding Pics Of A Nairaland Couple from Texas (see Gorgeous Pics) by CHARLOE(m): 7:04pm On Mar 08, 2016
Hi every1
Re: Amazing Wedding Pics Of A Nairaland Couple from Texas (see Gorgeous Pics) by CHARLOE(m): 12:57am On Mar 15, 2016
Book us for your wedding coverage n get a FREE Pre-wedding Photoshoot!

Re: Amazing Wedding Pics Of A Nairaland Couple from Texas (see Gorgeous Pics) by CHARLOE(m): 9:49pm On Mar 24, 2016
hi every1, happy easter in advance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Says She Is 19 As She Rocks Cleveage-Baring Outfit For Her Birthday / Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos) / Ugandan Couple Drive In Open Truck After Their Wedding Ceremony. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.