Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Anyone To That Turn My Play To Script And Children's Poem To Animated - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Anyone To That Turn My Play To Script And Children's Poem To Animated (596 Views)

Need Of Children Poem Writer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anyone To That Turn My Play To Script And Children's Poem To Animated by pmjchuks(m): 12:01pm On Jan 29, 2016
pls is there anyone who can turn my play to movie script and children's poem to animated. Here is my email.Peterchuksreal4@gmail.com
Re: Anyone To That Turn My Play To Script And Children's Poem To Animated by ponti93(m): 10:19pm On Feb 07, 2016
Contact poundsconcept@gmail.com
Re: Anyone To That Turn My Play To Script And Children's Poem To Animated by pmjchuks(m): 5:19pm On Feb 14, 2016
is that ur email

(1) (Reply)

7 Daily Productivity Hacks For Freelance Writers / s / What Students Must Know Before Starting Researcg Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.