Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Your Candid Advise Is Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Your Candid Advise Is Needed (412 Views)

I Urgently Need Your Candid Opinions / Your Candid Advise Is Needed / #60,000 Salary Job Or Masters Degree? Please Advise Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Candid Advise Is Needed by eduardo36(m): 1:47pm On Jan 29, 2016
Am done with my industrial training (IT) in a reputable organization, Prior I apply for admission but I was denied /not given, so I have to wait for another one year at home, so in the course of waiting I intend to learn an artisan/skill for a maximum period of one year before going back to school.

I decide to acquire the skill because of the hardship in labour market, Presently am in dilemma I don't know which skill to go for, I need advise on which artisan/skill to acquire considering the prospect and possibility of running it with academic before and after graduating.

Pls positive response is needed..............

Lalastica, ishilove
Re: Your Candid Advise Is Needed by stephano100(m): 5:18pm On Jan 29, 2016
eduardo36:
Am done with my industrial training (IT) in a reputable organization, Prior I apply for admission but I was denied /not given, so I have to wait for another one year at home, so in the course of waiting I intend to learn an artisan/skill for a maximum period of one year before going back to school.

I decide to acquire the skill because of the hardship in labour market, Presently am in dilemma I don't know which skill to go for, I need advise on which artisan/skill to acquire considering the prospect and possibility of running it with academic before and after graduating.

Pls positive response is needed..............

Lalastica, ishilove
Nawa o, u didn't give any single clue as to what you intend studying, where u did your IT, what position u manned, skills you're interested in...No clue at all and you're expecting advice abi...Pele ti e o.

Anyway check this.

https://www.nairaland.com/2899508/5-technology-based-skills-learn-5days

(1) (Reply)

Aiico Marketers / Vacancy For A Content Director (media) / Vacancy For Marketing/ Relationship Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.