Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now - Education (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now (117494 Views)

Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 / Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2017/2018 / FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by sirnicson(m): 12:24am On Jun 01, 2016
diceyzz:
Bro you are asked to kum on Wednesday shey?

Yeah
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by Daboywizzy: 1:51am On Jun 01, 2016
Are they still going to nominate people for romania UG??
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by Pepjoe: 8:45am On Jun 01, 2016
The second session of application for the 2016 Macquarie University Scholarships for African Undergraduates and Postgraduates is in progress...details here =>> http:///CNk1Wr <<=
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by Whorlley(m): 3:16pm On Jun 01, 2016
Any news on Serbia and/or Turkey plssssss?
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by Dneroomero: 3:53pm On Jun 01, 2016
My Guy....good Day.

Have u heard any info for South Korea (Pg)...?
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by zayyanyabo: 10:48am On Jun 07, 2016
please any info. about Egypt Pg ?
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by ceekay214(m): 12:25pm On Jun 07, 2016
ANY INFORMATION ON UKRAINE?? THE SILENCE Is KILLING Me
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by Snow30: 8:37am On Jun 08, 2016
Yo guys, i just got an email from turkiye scholarship that i have passed the first stage and i should be present on Monday in Abuja for an interview.....those that applied should check emails
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by TeflonMe(m): 8:59am On Jun 08, 2016
Snow30:
Yo guys, i just got an email from turkiye scholarship that i have passed the first stage and i should be present on Monday in Abuja for an interview.....those that applied should check emails

I got the same email in the wee hours of today. My interview date is on Tuesday 14th June 2016 at their embassy in Abuja

To put the record straight, this is not the right thread for this Turkiye scholarship. Maybe we have to open another thread for it because we didn't apply for this scholarship under the bilateral scholarship- this is strictly the Turkish govt funding scholarship. We applied for it through their direct site.

So we can hook up and see how we will pass the interview and get the visas and go fulfil our dreams.
My number is 07033455570

A masters scholarship interview invitee.

Thank you.
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by hotboss: 9:00am On Jun 08, 2016
i think chances for pg are very slim as compared to UG. na wa o
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by Snow30: 9:47am On Jun 08, 2016
TeflonMe:

I got the same email in the wee hours of today. My interview date is on Tuesday 14th June 2016 at their embassy in Abuja

To put the record straight, this is not the right thread for this Turkiye scholarship. Maybe we have to open another thread for it because we didn't apply for this scholarship under the bilateral scholarship- this is strictly the Turkish govt funding scholarship. We applied for it through their direct site.

So we can hook up and see how we will pass the interview and get the visas and go fulfil our dreams.
My number is 07033455570

A masters scholarship interview invitee.

Thank you.

Yeah, i think so too. I'm UG Btw. Also i heard one news that no Nigerian passed the interview stage last year. I hope its a lie.
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by TeflonMe(m): 10:06am On Jun 08, 2016
Snow30:

Yeah, i think so too. I'm UG Btw. Also i heard one news that no Nigerian passed the interview stage last year. I hope its a lie.

Am team PG from Lagos.
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by Snow30: 10:09am On Jun 08, 2016
TeflonMe:

Am team PG from Lagos.

From Lagos too. Do you know of anyone that got it last year. I want to clear doubt of this rumor.
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by TeflonMe(m): 10:28am On Jun 08, 2016
Snow30:

From Lagos too. Do you know of anyone that got it last year. I want to clear doubt of this rumor.

I don't know of any such thing . Maybe the person was talking about the bilateral scholarship- this one is solely funded by Turkish govt which had 95,000 applicants from 127 countries after which 5,000 scholars will be chosen.

I have already opened a thread for this scholarship so check it out and ask your questions there because here is for the federal govt bilateral scholarship.

Thank you.
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by Snow30: 10:43am On Jun 08, 2016
TeflonMe:

I don't know of any such thing . Maybe the person was talking about the bilateral scholarship- this one is solely funded by Turkish govt which had 95,000 applicants from 127 countries after which 5,000 scholars will be chosen.

I have already opened a thread for this scholarship so check it out and ask your questions there because here is for the federal govt bilateral scholarship.

Thank you.

Can you send link of the thread
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by TeflonMe(m): 10:57am On Jun 08, 2016
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by ChiomaMC: 12:59pm On Jun 09, 2016
Pls i hope ds is not d federal gov bea scholarship with Turkish gov. cos i'm expecting dat one.
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by TeflonMe(m): 5:24pm On Jun 09, 2016
ChiomaMC:
Pls i hope ds is not d federal gov bea scholarship with Turkish gov. cos i'm expecting dat one.

This thread is for the federal govt BEA with many countries like Japan, Ukraine, Russia, South Korea, Turkey, Egypt, etc
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by ebsuguy(m): 2:48pm On Jun 10, 2016
NIGERIAN AGIP EXPLORATION LIMITED
OPERATOR OF THE NNPC/NAE/OANDO PSC
2016/2017 POST GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP AWARD SCHEME
Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited, on behalf of the NNPC/NAE/Oando PSC, is committed to the training and development of manpower as part of its Social Investment (CI) programme. Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited, has supported the education of hundreds of Nigerian students through its Post Graduate scholarship scheme. Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited, along with its PSC partners, initiated this scholarship programme to help build capacities of young and brilliant Nigerians and further boost the pool of qualified manpower for deep offshore activities in the Nigerian Oil & Gas industry.
In pursuance of this, NAE Limited invites applications from suitably qualified and interested Nigerian graduates for the 2016/2017 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme. The award is in two categories: –
1. Overseas – For study in a reputable overseas university
2. Local – For study in a recognized Nigerian university
Carefully read the Eligibility/Requirement, How To Apply and Frequently Asked Questions pages for more important details.
To qualify for 2016/2017 NAE Post Graduate Scholarship Award scheme, applicants MUST:
1. Possess a minimum of Second Class Upper division in any of the relevant disciplines from a recognised Nigerian university.
2. Have secured admission into a Nigerian or Overseas university for a one year Master’s Degree programme in any of the disciplines listed below.
3. Not be above 28 years of age by December 31st, 2016.
4. Have completed the one year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.
Course of Study
Only candidates with offer of admission and BSc degrees in disciplines related to the following areas should apply;
• Geosciences
• Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Civil, Subsea, Electrical/Electronics, Marine, Chemical)
• Petroleum Economics
• Law (Oil and Gas/Petroleum)
Please note:
1. ONLY Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the aptitude test.
2. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with details of the qualifying test via SMS and Email (Ensure to provide valid email and phone contacts).
3. Employees of NAE and other affiliate companies and their dependents are not eligible.
4. Current and past beneficiaries of similar awards from NAE, other companies and agencies are not eligible.
5. Please ensure you understand the Instructions carefully before you start this application to avoid errors and disqualification.
6. Strict compliance with above guidelines is required.
7. Application closes midnight, 26th June, 2016 .
Completion of the application form and test invitation shall NOT be construed as a commitment on the part of the NNPC/NAE/OANDO PSC nor shall it entitle applicants to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from NAE and/or any of its partners by virtue of responding to this invitation to apply for Post Graduate scholarship award.
The NAE scholarship award applies to tuition, books, field trips, accommodation, living expenses and a return economy ticket for selected one-year course of study.
The Computer Based Test for shortlisted candidates shall be conducted on 9th July, 2016 .
SECTION A
1. Candidates should have the following clearly scanned documents before starting the application process:
a. Passport photograph (450 × 450 pixel) with white background not more than 3 months old
b. Provisional admission letter for post graduate studies 2016/2017 session into any reputable university – Local/Overseas. This admission letter must be for the course stated on the candidate’s application.
c. First Degree Certificate
d. NYSC Discharge Certificate
e. Valid ID card (Driver's license, Voter's card, National Identity card)
f. Valid International Passport Data Page for Overseas category only (Valid for travel at least one year from September 2016)
g. Birth Certificate from Local government
h. Current Curriculum Vitae
i. NAE Compliance Declaration Form
2. All candiates are required to fill and sign the NAE compliance declaration form.
To download the NAE compliance declaration, click http://dragnetonlinetraining.com/form_download.php
3. Label the scanned documents accordingly, to avoid mix up during upload.
4. Attach the right documents in the appropriate upload section.
SECTION B
To apply, follow the steps below:
1. Click on " Apply Now " tab.
2. Click on " Register Now " to create an account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4. Click on www.scholastica.ng to return to Scholarship site
5. Enter your registered email and password to create your profile.
6. Candidates are required to fill the Personal Details (with National Identification Number if available), Undergraduate and Postgraduate Sections only. Candidates are also required to upload only applicable documents (refer to section A).
Note to Overseas category applicants:
Applicants for the Overseas category are encouraged to also apply for the Local Post Graduate Scholarship Award.
7. Candidates are not required to fill the Secondary Level or Bank details in the application portal.
8. Ensure the name used in application matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
9. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
10. Recheck application information to avoid errors
11. Click " Apply Now " to submit information at http://scholastica.ng/schemes/naescholarships or return to the home page www.scholastica.ng and select the 2016 NAE Postgraduate Scholarship Awards to be redirected to the application page
12. You will receive an email that confirms your application was successful.
NOTE: ·
• Multiple applications shall lead to disqualification.
• Kindly review your profile before applying.
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by Omoocash(m): 8:20pm On Jun 13, 2016
Snow30:

Snow30 kindly send your mobile number to me now or call me on 08030781881. I need to ask some questions from you pertaining your turkey interview today.
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by Snow30: 11:59pm On Jun 13, 2016
Omoocash:

Snow30 kindly send your mobile number to me now or call me on 08030781881. I need to ask some questions from you pertaining your turkey interview today.

Can i call you tomorrow. I just checked Nairaland now and im sleepy already.
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by excellentobanz(m): 3:24pm On Jun 15, 2016
hmm,a friend of mine called Fsb(elderly friend) to ask the state of Turkey applicants...funny to hear that the said people that have been invited for interview are the ones that the Fsb referred to as 'the called',and that they expected us to apply for Turkiye Government Scholarship...I was confused!
why couldn't they address us the way they define Hungarian applicants?
let us still wait as it was said that further development may come later..
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by Junaknoni(m): 4:01pm On Jun 15, 2016
what are u saying
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by ChiomaMC: 9:36pm On Jun 15, 2016
Getn confused, cos I choosed Turkey buh didnt apply for d Turkiye scholarship. Wat s our faith den?

1 Like

Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 19, 2016
hello ,fumibixtianah please I applied for Japan mext tru the embassy and as u said earlier your sis got called through fsb .please help can I have her Facebook contact to know if she was recommended for mext.
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by Nobody: 6:23am On Jun 20, 2016
aerocedi:
hello ,fumibixtianah please I applied for Japan mext tru the embassy and as u said earlier your sis got called through fsb .please help can I have her Facebook contact to know if she was recommended for mext.
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by praisesconsult(m): 11:21pm On Jun 20, 2016
hello! nairalanders... any one for Hungary dat has been nominated and is through with his/her skype interview or havnt been contacted yet for the skype interview.please drop your number for our whatsapp group chat (07087859487)
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by Snow30: 2:12pm On Jun 21, 2016
If your for Russia, and you have been nominated(first call), drop your number so that i can add you to the group. So that you wont miss any info.,.....there are also beneficiaries on the group, in case you have questions
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by kbanty22(m): 4:52am On Jun 22, 2016
straynt:

At least 20 persons who were nominated for pg China showed up. we spent the whole day taking tests for the medical fitness report. On reaching fsb, we learnt that the chinese govt scholarship for this year would not be the usual bilateral scheme. We were told to apply for the MOFCOM scholarship which would be funded fully by the ministry of commerce in China.
Hello guys was an interview held for the MOFCOM scholarship u guys applied for? Cos am wondering what then happens to those that applied for it initially instead of the Bilateral stuff. Thanks
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by excellentobanz(m): 3:43pm On Jun 25, 2016
Serbia?
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by kbanty22(m): 5:20pm On Jun 25, 2016
kbanty22:
Hello guys was an interview held for the MOFCOM scholarship u guys applied for? Cos am wondering what then happens to those that applied for it initially instead of the Bilateral stuff. Thanks
any news from those that chose China?
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by leksim: 12:14pm On Jun 26, 2016
Snow30:
If your for Russia, and you have been nominated(first call), drop your number so that i can add you to the group. So that you wont miss any info.,.....there are also beneficiaries on the group, in case you have questions
[quote author=Snow30 post=46784259]If your for Russia, and you have been nominated(first call), drop your number so that i can add you to the group. So that you wont miss any info.,.....there are also beneficiaries on the group, in case you have questions

please add me to the group 08138874579

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (31) (Reply)

UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) / Unilag Admission Information / Henrietta Alokha Is Dead! The Principal Of Bethlehem Girls College Dies In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.