Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

How To Root All Types Of Android Without A Pc - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Root All Types Of Android Without A Pc (893 Views)

Root All Android And Update Step By Step / How To Root All Infinix Phones ( NOTE 3 And NOTE 3 Pro) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Root All Types Of Android Without A Pc by alexintech(f): 6:48pm On Jan 29, 2016
Here today am going to take you on how to root all types of android devices, such as all Models of Samsung, Htc, Infinix, Tecno, Xiomi, Mio, I mean all types of android devices.

Kingo Android Root has launched its APK Root for Android, which provides a universal one-click Android root solution for Android users. It is easy to use and saves the trouble to connect to PC via USB cable.
Before jumping into the rooting process, please make sure you get everything right beforehand.
Device powered on.
At least 50% battery level.
Internet connection necessary (Wi-Fi network suggested).
Allow installation of apps from unknown sources and contineu www.alexintutor.com/2016/01/how-to-root-all-types-of-android-with.html
Re: How To Root All Types Of Android Without A Pc by ewizard1: 7:05pm On Jan 29, 2016
Oga make we hear word.

Have you tried it on ALL phones?

Still put ALL MTK devices for now! :-/
Re: How To Root All Types Of Android Without A Pc by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 29, 2016
You wanna Root Samsung with Kingo Root.. Brotherly, forget that idea..

Topic shoulda been MTK devices.. Kingo Root cant do shii on Tecno Phone with Lollipop OS..
Re: How To Root All Types Of Android Without A Pc by bobo65(m): 7:42pm On Jan 29, 2016
Dunno bout kingo root but iv rooted s2 and s3 with kingroot
Re: How To Root All Types Of Android Without A Pc by alexintech(f): 1:49am On Jan 31, 2016
hello dear nairalanders if you root your android fones with kingo root and it did not root or it fails check the following solution here www.alexintutor.com/2016/01/if-your-device-is-not-supported-by.html
Re: How To Root All Types Of Android Without A Pc by AKAMS1: 2:20am On Jan 31, 2016
I just try it now, it ain't working
Re: How To Root All Types Of Android Without A Pc by alexintech(f): 11:00pm On Feb 03, 2016
which fone did u use to try it
AKAMS1:
I just try it now, it ain't working

(1) (Reply)

Make In India Freedom 251 Android Mobile Booking Online / Tecno W3 VS Snokor Z5000 / Please What Phone An I Get For 40k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.