Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

What Is The Cost Of Brand New Dual Core Laptop (not China O O) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / What Is The Cost Of Brand New Dual Core Laptop (not China O O) (671 Views)

Brand new Dual Sim 7" Lenovo And Barely Used Nexus 7 Tab For Sale / New Dual Simcard 262k Colours Java-enabled Internet Ready Tv Phone For Grabs / *brand New Dual 56k Lan Modem For Sale. For Just N20,000 Negotiable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Cost Of Brand New Dual Core Laptop (not China O O) by charlsecy(m): 12:41pm On Jun 29, 2009
Is it true I can get a brand new Pentium Dual Core laptop for N100,000 or even less? If it is true, how good would it be? IS IT CHINA? Also tell me some good pentium dual core based laptops that I can buy.
Thanks.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Brand New Dual Core Laptop (not China O O) by gk4real(m): 4:34pm On Jul 06, 2009
Before I tell you about the laptop computers, let me tell you about myself. I live here in Los Angeles, California. I have been shipping laptop computers to Ninja for the past 3 years. I have discovered that prices have become so affordable that you can buy super fast computers at prices you cant even imagine. I don't ship used computers, only brand new. Look at sample of prices I can get you:

1. Toshiba Satellite® L305-S5921 15.4" Widescreen Notebook Computer With Intel® Pentium® Dual-Core Processor T3400 2GB Ram, 160GB hard drive, Plays and burns CDsCd'sd DVDs, Brand New Price N145,000.00. (Bonus MS Office 2003 Preinstaled, a $240.00 value included free).

2. HP G60-230US 16" Widescreen Notebook Computer With Intel® Pentium® Dual-Core Processor T4200.
320GB hard drive, 3GB memory, with 802.11a/b/g networks. Plays and burns CDs and DVDs. Plus, built-in LightScribe™ technology. Built-in webcam. Brand New Price N150,000.00. (Bonus MS Office 2003 pre-installed, a $240.00 value included free).

3. Acer. AMD Athlon 64 Mobile Technology with 2GB Ram, 160GB Hard drive. 15.6" LCD widescreen, WI-FI Certified. Brand New Price N90,000.00. (Bonus MS Office 2003 pre-installed, a $240.00 value included free).

4. HP Mini 110-1030NR XP Edition 10.1" Widescreen Netbook Computer With Intel® Atom™ Processor N270. Compact and lightweight for easy portability. Weighs just 2.89 lb. 160GB hard drive. 1GB memory. Memory card reader. Built-in webcam and microphone let you keep in touch with others via video and voice messaging.
Built-in stero speakers. Brand New Price N90,000.00. (Bonus MS Office 2003 pre-installed, a $240.00 value included free).

These are just a sample of what I can get you. If you are interested in any brand brand of computers, please contact me by e-mail at info@reliabletips.com or you can check my website www.reliabletips.com/computers.html. I can arrange to deliver your computer to most cities in Nigeria. There will be no need to send any money to me in the US. I have accounts with UBA both in dollar and in Naira. So you can pay in the money and have your deposit receipt or teller with you as evidence. When you indicate your interest, I will also give you my brothers name and number in Ninja who is my contact.

You can trust in me for all your computer needs. I have people I have done business with in Ninja I can also refer you to. Waiting to here from you. The price you pay will depend on what want.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Ps3 (60gb)? / Vga Card And Tv Card 4 Sale / Pes 2010 And Other Cool Pc Games Available For Sale In Ibadan!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.