Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,507 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

How Comes Every Virus/disease Of The 21st Century Originated From Africa? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Comes Every Virus/disease Of The 21st Century Originated From Africa? (560 Views)

Mycoplasma Genitalium: What To Know About The New Sexually Transmitted Disease / I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus / Lassa Fever And Ebola Virus Disease-the connection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Comes Every Virus/disease Of The 21st Century Originated From Africa? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 29, 2016
From The dreaded HIV/Aids to the Ebola Virus, Lassa Fever and now Zika Virus That is gradually becomming a global emergency, they all have one thing in common. They all Originated from Africa.

The Dread of these diseases have caused nations to panic and engage strict mesures to curtail the outbreak of these diseases or to ensure it did not enter into their nations.

Africans have become a threat to their host nations where they have sorjourned as they are kept under a watch while prospective travellers are denied at the embasseys and trafficking has become the only solution.

What can we say about this? Propaganda or a ause of nature?

That a certain virus was first discovered in a paticular community in Africa due to malnurishment and degraaded environment, Africa has become the originating ground of all these numerous diseases.

Currently, the Zika Virus is transmited by a specific mosquitoe that is found in some regions of the world. It is also said to originate from Africa. Why are Africans not suffering from ailment caused y Zika Virus or are they saying that Africans are now imune to the zika virus disease or that we are suffering it without knowing?

Why is Africa the prolem of the world or are they being framed at this trying time to deny them the assistance they deserve?

http://naijavotes..com.ng/2016/01/how-comes-every-virusdisease-of-21st.html

1 Like

Re: How Comes Every Virus/disease Of The 21st Century Originated From Africa? by Anthony0094(m): 7:16pm On Jan 29, 2016
I don't think all originated from Africa bt they are discovered in Africa

I believe some of them are experimental error by the white scientists and they are discovered in Africa bc they Africa as experimental ground
Re: How Comes Every Virus/disease Of The 21st Century Originated From Africa? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 29, 2016
Simply because the white race are trying day and night to exterminate the Black race undecided
Re: How Comes Every Virus/disease Of The 21st Century Originated From Africa? by tpiaobsession: 7:20pm On Jan 29, 2016
lord have mercy.
Re: How Comes Every Virus/disease Of The 21st Century Originated From Africa? by tpiaobsession: 7:20pm On Jan 29, 2016
front page plz.
Re: How Comes Every Virus/disease Of The 21st Century Originated From Africa? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 29, 2016
Seelurd:
Simply because the white race are trying day and night to exterminate the Black race undecided
Thank God we are humans. Seeing how birds/chicken were anihiliated in the name of Bird flu makes me imagine what could have been done to Africans for being disease/virus careers.
Re: How Comes Every Virus/disease Of The 21st Century Originated From Africa? by EHMIR(m): 7:32pm On Jan 29, 2016
Cos d west wants to continue to send humanitarian aids to africa so that they would appear saint,meanwhile their real agenda contrasts suchsad
Re: How Comes Every Virus/disease Of The 21st Century Originated From Africa? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 29, 2016
Anthony0094:
I don't think all originated from Africa bt they are discovered in Africa

I believe some of them are experimental error by the white scientists and they are discovered in Africa bc they Africa as experimental ground
Ok. The lab rat

(1) (Reply)

Mother Of Two Delivered Of Quintuplets In Ibadan / Your Sim Card Can Harm Your Child See How / Ulcer Drug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.