Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,236 members, 7,839,248 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Photo: Woman Who Drugs Her Lover And Steals His $1.5m - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo: Woman Who Drugs Her Lover And Steals His $1.5m (55184 Views)

19-year-old Lagos Girl Drugs Her Friend To Sleep For 15 Hours, Steals From Her / Houseboy Steals His Boss' N10 Million Toyota Prado, Sells it for N50k (Photo) / Abuja Doctor Who Drugs And Rapes Patients Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Woman Who Drugs Her Lover And Steals His $1.5m by PubLlcEnemy(m): 11:05pm On Jan 29, 2016
Lol
Re: Photo: Woman Who Drugs Her Lover And Steals His $1.5m by ManTiger(m): 11:07pm On Jan 29, 2016
BackitHere:
[size=23pt]Heart Touching story!!! This one cuts deep inside,will make you cry..!![/size]

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

One young man went to
apply for a managerial
position in a big company.
He passed the initial
interview, and now would
meet the director for the
final interview.
The director discovered
from his CV that the youth’s
academic achievements
were excellent.

He asked,
“Did you obtain any
scholarships in school?”
the youth answered “no”.
” Was it your father who
paid for your school fees?”
“My father passed away
when I was one year old, it
was my mother who paid
for my schoolfees.” he
replied.
” Where did your mother
work?”
“My mother worked as
clothes cleaner.”
The director requested the
youth to show his hands.
The youth showed a pair of
hands that were smooth
and perfect.

” Have you ever helped
your mother wash the
clothes before?”
“Never, my mother always
wanted me to study and
read more books. Besides,
my mother can wash
clothes faster than me.
The director said, “I have a
request. When you go
home today, go and clean
your mother’s hands, and
then see me tomorrow
morning.

The youth felt that his
chance of landing the job
was high. When he went
back home, he asked his
mother to let him clean her
hands. His mother felt
strange, happy but with
mixed feelings, she showed
her hands to her son.
[/b]
Read-The-Rest-Here

[size=30pt]Funk you and your morafucking story...[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Photo: Woman Who Drugs Her Lover And Steals His $1.5m by reyscrub(m): 11:09pm On Jan 29, 2016
Let d judge even ask the prince first say while did he contravene the money laundering act that prohibit any one to move around with cash above 1m?

Then ask the woman say shey na hin money she won marry abi d prince herself? Shikena.

Now judge the two of them.
Re: Photo: Woman Who Drugs Her Lover And Steals His $1.5m by iPopAlomo(m): 11:10pm On Jan 29, 2016
daretodiffer:
Wicked woman!

una resemble...
Re: Photo: Woman Who Drugs Her Lover And Steals His $1.5m by GoodandBad007: 11:10pm On Jan 29, 2016
vikacydevato:
How can you steal water from an ocean, when you can simply build a house close to it!

Nice one.
Re: Photo: Woman Who Drugs Her Lover And Steals His $1.5m by BABANGBALI: 11:18pm On Jan 29, 2016
omo see cow bell for her chest
Re: Photo: Woman Who Drugs Her Lover And Steals His $1.5m by yousouphe(m): 11:20pm On Jan 29, 2016
CumHoponMyDivk:
From this Article I could deduce that 2 men are retarded.

First why would a rich man be putting his prick inside 46yr old pvssy. The thing will have stretch finish. The stench self can wake my dead dog. And as a rich Baller, that dumb nigga just fall hand lipsrsealed

As for the Second Nigga, well I'm not too sure if he's a Journalist because only retarded journalism will ask you to see someone's picture and yet, they will find the poorest quality available and on top of that she is even wearing glasses. We are just as clueless as the beginning of her image...all we know is she is a lightskin with big Yansh and sagging titts undecided.

Anyways am sure it's one of this skinny hungry bloggers that wanna buy house for Banana Island undecided

Bros talk truth OP offend you. ?
Re: Photo: Woman Who Drugs Her Lover And Steals His $1.5m by nwadiuko1(m): 11:31pm On Jan 29, 2016
if no me be the woman........i go tell dem say d money loss......kpata kpata na 5 years she go do
Re: Photo: Woman Who Drugs Her Lover And Steals His $1.5m by Intendy: 11:31pm On Jan 29, 2016
madam d madam. d woman sef na load. They should go and get the person whose detail is on the Eti line. NB don't register for people on proxy
Re: Photo: Woman Who Drugs Her Lover And Steals His $1.5m by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:47pm On Jan 29, 2016
A sharp woman will Pay N5m bail money out of the N1.5 million dollars and dissapear into thin air
Re: Photo: Woman Who Drugs Her Lover And Steals His $1.5m by kobonaire(m): 11:49pm On Jan 29, 2016
She has enough body fat to survive in kirikiri for a while ....

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Woman Who Drugs Her Lover And Steals His $1.5m by Boland(m): 12:15am On Jan 30, 2016
Jaymima:
Such a shame. A beautiful lady like this? and 46? she's supposed to be in the comfort of her house, building her home and building her career.
Beautiful you say? Nah! I don't think so..
Re: Photo: Woman Who Drugs Her Lover And Steals His $1.5m by Panter215: 12:20am On Jan 30, 2016
tolugar:
But wait oooo

What's that kind of money doing in his house at this harsh economic situation.

Money miss road.
Very good question. This Prince is a suspect too.
Re: Photo: Woman Who Drugs Her Lover And Steals His $1.5m by northvietnam(m): 12:41am On Jan 30, 2016
with that money in Dollars, I bet not even buhari can find me,
Re: Photo: Woman Who Drugs Her Lover And Steals His $1.5m by ajademola2000(m): 1:07am On Jan 30, 2016
Omo Wobe and na wetin the man sabi chop wan kill am smh... cheesy
Re: Photo: Woman Who Drugs Her Lover And Steals His $1.5m by mikemb(m): 1:49am On Jan 30, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
RedCapChief:
She doesn't need to use any substance to knock him out; just fall on him with that ginormous body
You dey vex! Lol

Re: Photo: Woman Who Drugs Her Lover And Steals His $1.5m by justmenoni: 2:10am On Jan 30, 2016
U mean some of the bloggers like Viviangist,vivisn1,2,3 et.al or all those ones saying click this link and see the full pictures of the Woman

quote author=CumHoponMyDivk post=42448850]From this Article I could deduce that 2 men are retarded_

First why would a rich man be putting his prick inside 46yr old pvssy. The thing will have stretch finish. The stench self can wake my dead dog. And as a rich Baller, that dumb nigga just fall hand lipsrsealed

As for the Second Nigga, well I'm not too sure if he's a Journalist because only retarded_ journalism will ask you to see someone's picture and yet, they will find the poorest quality available and on top of that she is even wearing glasses. We are just as clueless as the beginning of her image...all we know is she is a lightskin with big Yansh and sagging titts undecided.

Anyways am sure it's one of this skinny hungry bloggers that wanna buy house for Banana Island undecided
[/quote]
Re: Photo: Woman Who Drugs Her Lover And Steals His $1.5m by supereagle(m): 2:10am On Jan 30, 2016
The man is foolish to keep that kind of money in the and disclose to a lover, don't trust a woman.
Re: Photo: Woman Who Drugs Her Lover And Steals His $1.5m by Endtimesmith(m): 3:55am On Jan 30, 2016
She nor try at all.......
Re: Photo: Woman Who Drugs Her Lover And Steals His $1.5m by rman: 4:03am On Jan 30, 2016
What kind of sleeping drug make u sleep for just 5hrs (8pm - 12am), some sleep naturally during this window, so how did police conclude the victim was drugged?
Re: Photo: Woman Who Drugs Her Lover And Steals His $1.5m by midehi2(f): 4:13am On Jan 30, 2016
and she was found in a hidden place in lagos...otondo
Re: Photo: Woman Who Drugs Her Lover And Steals His $1.5m by FabioPeter: 4:54am On Jan 30, 2016
$1.5m in his bedroom? I thought we had an act on money laundry. This coincides with a period where the government via its monetary policy is attempting to mop dollar in circulation and save the Naira.
The complainant should be prosecuted as well.
Re: Photo: Woman Who Drugs Her Lover And Steals His $1.5m by delishpot: 5:01am On Jan 30, 2016
vikacydevato:
How can you steal water from an ocean, when you can simply build a house close to it!

Not everyone wants to live close to the ocean but everyone need water.
Re: Photo: Woman Who Drugs Her Lover And Steals His $1.5m by delishpot: 5:02am On Jan 30, 2016
supereagle:
The man is foolish to keep that kind of money in the and disclose to a lover, don't trust a woman.

I am sure the maiguard was a woman too.
Re: Photo: Woman Who Drugs Her Lover And Steals His $1.5m by ulster: 5:11am On Jan 30, 2016
i know her, we went to Language school on the Island, some 16 years ago......she was a runs-girl then, i guess she still is. Wasted life!
Re: Photo: Woman Who Drugs Her Lover And Steals His $1.5m by fm7070: 5:28am On Jan 30, 2016
tolugar:
But wait oooo

What's that kind of money doing in his house at this harsh economic situation.

With that kind money in her possession, she shld gone lost anywhere in this country.

Money miss road.

walahi, dem no go see my shit sef
Re: Photo: Woman Who Drugs Her Lover And Steals His $1.5m by Nobody: 6:10am On Jan 30, 2016
If someone says "women are crazy & evil" - backlash
If someone says "love is insanity & wickedness" - backlash
If someone says "love of money is the root of all evil, women are tools of all evil" - backlash
If someone says "women are only after money/men with plenty money" - backlash
Now what does one say in this situation?
Re: Photo: Woman Who Drugs Her Lover And Steals His $1.5m by wink2015(m): 6:40am On Jan 30, 2016
how did this man make this kind of money in the first place? He should be investigated. He could be a drug baron.
Re: Photo: Woman Who Drugs Her Lover And Steals His $1.5m by Syjibrin(f): 6:52am On Jan 30, 2016
dre11:
from the thread that made FP about a woman that flees with her fiancee money here....
www.nairaland.com/2896432/woman-flees-fiances-n295.5m-after

this is her picture and full story

www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/01/29/woman-allegedly-drugs-lover-steals-his-1-5m/

who do we blame for this. GEJ or PMB?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fetish Items Discovered In Lady's Room In Uyo / The Arrest Of Hacker, Doctor Michael Williams: Nigerians React / Sex-for-bail Scandal Rocks Bariga Police Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.