Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,909 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Is It Ideal For A Guy To Help A Lady Carry Her Handbag? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is It Ideal For A Guy To Help A Lady Carry Her Handbag? (866 Views)

Hawk Attempts To Carry A 4-Day-Old Baby Away In Umuahia / Ugandan Man Watches Woman Drown Because No One To Help Him Hold His Phones / Photo: Woman Spotted In A Bus With A Live Chicken...inside Her Handbag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Ideal For A Guy To Help A Lady Carry Her Handbag? by Kruzilano(m): 11:41pm On Jan 29, 2016
For some they say its foolishness, while other take it to be romantic.., just wanna know what you guys feel about it.... A make? Or Break?
Re: Is It Ideal For A Guy To Help A Lady Carry Her Handbag? by vizkiz: 12:11am On Jan 30, 2016
if she is having some other Suffs to carry, you can help her out with her handbags but if she is just walking freely and you holding the bag... Nigga your destiny is busy playing candy crush grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Ideal For A Guy To Help A Lady Carry Her Handbag? by kingphilip(m): 12:57am On Jan 30, 2016
vizkiz:
if she is having some other Suffs to carry, you can help her out with her handbags but if she is just walking freely and you holding the bag... Nigga your destiny is busy playing candy crush grin
In addition to this when carrying make sure say na the one wey money de inside incase she say make u buy something for road
Re: Is It Ideal For A Guy To Help A Lady Carry Her Handbag? by Nobody: 1:02am On Jan 30, 2016
You already know the answers. What else do you want?
Re: Is It Ideal For A Guy To Help A Lady Carry Her Handbag? by adewaletb3(m): 1:14am On Jan 30, 2016
vizkiz:
Nigga you the best lol.
Re: Is It Ideal For A Guy To Help A Lady Carry Her Handbag? by vicstar(m): 1:23am On Jan 30, 2016
vizkiz:

Affirmative grin grin
Re: Is It Ideal For A Guy To Help A Lady Carry Her Handbag? by Kruzilano(m): 12:52am On Feb 01, 2016
vizkiz:
dey be lyk its romantic.. Lyk if u can go down on ur kneels nd propose, xo wats d big deal carrying dia bag
Re: Is It Ideal For A Guy To Help A Lady Carry Her Handbag? by Kruzilano(m): 12:54am On Feb 01, 2016
charix:
You already know the answers. What else do you want?
d babes, wat dy feel bou it.. To dem, does it feel gud?
Re: Is It Ideal For A Guy To Help A Lady Carry Her Handbag? by Nobody: 1:21am On Feb 01, 2016
Kruzilano:
d babes, wat dy feel bou it.. To dem, does it feel gud?
I can only tell you only from my own experience: men who carry handbags for women are seen by both men and women as idiots and inexperienced in the dating game. I'm assuming you already know what women do with inexperienced men so I wouldn't mention further.
Re: Is It Ideal For A Guy To Help A Lady Carry Her Handbag? by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 01, 2016
vizkiz:
But what's wrong with candy crush?

A man carryin' his ladies purse for her is kinda sexy,the conderation for an kindness towards her.
An he may not even care for it,but just doin' it for his lady,very sexy.
Re: Is It Ideal For A Guy To Help A Lady Carry Her Handbag? by vizkiz: 10:28am On Feb 01, 2016
QueenValerie:
But what's wrong with candy crush?

Op it's fine.
But I'd personally only want it if I needed it,otherwise I don't paticurally want it.
But I will say I think a man carryin' his ladies purse for her is kinda sexy,the conderatiin for an kindness towards herA.
An he may not even care foerr it just doin' it for his ladyor,very sexy.

yeah, sexy... I hear you undecided
Re: Is It Ideal For A Guy To Help A Lady Carry Her Handbag? by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 01, 2016
vizkiz:

yeah, sexy... I hear you undecided
You,go modify that ta match with my modified one.
An what's wrong with candy crush?

(1) (Reply)

See Who Is A Friend Indeed(pic) / The Most Watch Sporting Event In The World / My Email To Firstbank (they Are A Fraud)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.