Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,201 members, 7,845,964 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Di'ja Visits Rahma Haruna The Girl Without Limbs - Pictured - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Di'ja Visits Rahma Haruna The Girl Without Limbs - Pictured (2375 Views)

Di'ja And Olamide Perform On Stage In Suleja At GloMegaMusicTour / Korede Bello Visits Rahma Indimi, Hangs Out With Her Kids / Mavin's Di'ja Welcomes Baby Boy (Photos + Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Di'ja Visits Rahma Haruna The Girl Without Limbs - Pictured by viviangist: 1:19am On Jan 30, 2016
About some weeks ago, a story of a 19-year-old girl with physical challenges who is being carried in a plastic container has been made public. A Sierra Leonean-Nigerian singer and fashion designer, Di’Ja, visited the girl.

A veteran BBC journalist and philanthropist, Ibrahim M. Jirgi, donated a wheelchair to Rahma Haruna and revealed the story of this girl to the world. Rahma, who was born this way, hails from Lahadin Makole, Warawa local
government area of Kano. Rahma’s family members used to carry her in a plastic container from the outskirt of Kano to the metropolis to beg for alms in order to survive. After a Kano based photographer, Sanni Maikatanga, posted photos with Rahma online, he received several calls from people who were willing to help the young girl. Mavin star Di’Ja was also touched by this heartbreaking story. Di’Ja reportedly visited Rahma and her family at Ladin Makole on Sunday, January 10. Thank u to everyone that reacted so swiftly. Finally spoke to someone legit about Rahma Haruna (that’s her name)

Source http://www.viviangist.com/dija-visits-rahma-haruna-the-girls-without-limbs-pictured

Cc; lalasticlala , Obinoscopy

Re: Di'ja Visits Rahma Haruna The Girl Without Limbs - Pictured by viviangist: 1:20am On Jan 30, 2016
God bless Nigeria
Re: Di'ja Visits Rahma Haruna The Girl Without Limbs - Pictured by whirlwind7(m): 1:32am On Jan 30, 2016
Oookay...

The pilgrimage has begun: visits and photo-ops to the latest web sensation.
Re: Di'ja Visits Rahma Haruna The Girl Without Limbs - Pictured by Chanchit: 2:31am On Jan 30, 2016
Di'Ja try o,as I dey look that girl inside the baff my heart beat don increase.
Re: Di'ja Visits Rahma Haruna The Girl Without Limbs - Pictured by vikacydevato(m): 3:13am On Jan 30, 2016
When I first heard of it, I thought I was a made up story.
Re: Di'ja Visits Rahma Haruna The Girl Without Limbs - Pictured by Gidoka(m): 4:43am On Jan 30, 2016
Lord am grateful for health and life.
Re: Di'ja Visits Rahma Haruna The Girl Without Limbs - Pictured by viviangist: 6:09am On Jan 30, 2016
Cc; lalasticlala FP
Re: Di'ja Visits Rahma Haruna The Girl Without Limbs - Pictured by VcStunner(m): 6:37am On Jan 30, 2016
Well a little "graphic picture" warning won't be bad. People are really in different circumstances in this world and yet still have hope!!

What's your excuse again??
Re: Di'ja Visits Rahma Haruna The Girl Without Limbs - Pictured by hatux: 7:01am On Jan 30, 2016
Allahu!
Sad*
Re: Di'ja Visits Rahma Haruna The Girl Without Limbs - Pictured by Chestar5(f): 7:10am On Jan 30, 2016
Hmmmnnnn, nkanbe....
Sad nd sad cry...
Thank God for my life....
Re: Di'ja Visits Rahma Haruna The Girl Without Limbs - Pictured by bennifield11(m): 7:10am On Jan 30, 2016
I thank God for life
Re: Di'ja Visits Rahma Haruna The Girl Without Limbs - Pictured by cruzita(f): 7:16am On Jan 30, 2016
now I know I am wonderfully made.BABA GOD NONI
Re: Di'ja Visits Rahma Haruna The Girl Without Limbs - Pictured by viviangist: 9:20am On Jan 30, 2016
Cc; lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian IndecentStar, King Black Show Off His Hot Girls And Price Per Night(photos) / Bobrisky Vows To Kill HimSelf if this happens / Davido Baby Mama Sophia And Eniola Badmus Looking Flawless On Outfits(pic,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.