Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,273 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Where Are All The Nigerians My Age In Columbus, Ohio?? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Are All The Nigerians My Age In Columbus, Ohio?? (3444 Views)

Immigrantion Raids Ohio Meatpacking Plant, 246 Arrested / Meet The Nigerians Who Won British Airways’ Free Tickets On Independence Day / To All The Nigerians Working In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are All The Nigerians My Age In Columbus, Ohio?? by Nobody: 2:14am On Jan 30, 2016
I'm 24 and the Nigerians I've been meeting are either in their 40s and 50s or are less than 15 years old. Anyone know where the ones my age are hiding?? I'm in Columbus, Ohio, not Columbus, Georgia
Re: Where Are All The Nigerians My Age In Columbus, Ohio?? by Nobody: 3:35am On Jan 30, 2016
VSN45286:
I'm 24 and the Nigerians I've been meeting are either in their 40s and 50s or are less than 15 years old. Anyone know where the ones my age are hiding?? I'm in Columbus, Ohio, not Columbus, Georgia
Have you tried going to Nigerian churches? I am not quite sure if Ohio has huge popular of younger Nigerians.
Re: Where Are All The Nigerians My Age In Columbus, Ohio?? by tellwisdom: 4:01am On Jan 30, 2016
VSN45286:

If you have big yansh and big booobbss...I will meet u sad
Re: Where Are All The Nigerians My Age In Columbus, Ohio?? by Nobody: 5:43am On Jan 30, 2016
lol, you are not serious. are you in Columbus??

tellwisdom:

If you have big yansh and big booobbss...I will meet u sad
Re: Where Are All The Nigerians My Age In Columbus, Ohio?? by tellwisdom: 11:21am On Jan 30, 2016
VSN45286:
lol, you are not serious. are you in Columbus??

I'm around you if you are ready.
Re: Where Are All The Nigerians My Age In Columbus, Ohio?? by Originalsly: 4:07pm On Jan 30, 2016
The older people you meet children should be your age mates. Did you try asking them about their kids? Hmmm....Ohio.... one of the problems going to live in these White states. Good luck.
Re: Where Are All The Nigerians My Age In Columbus, Ohio?? by worry359(m): 4:20pm On Jan 30, 2016
Kids in America are not interested in church. That is boring and for old folk and village people.
Modern youths are watching T/V playing with their joy stick and eating American junk food.
Re: Where Are All The Nigerians My Age In Columbus, Ohio?? by valeroso: 9:33pm On Jan 30, 2016
VSN45286:

Hey!
I was in Colombus over the summer into fall on holiday.
I'll be back soon at OSU. Maybe we could meet up then. smiley

1 Like

Re: Where Are All The Nigerians My Age In Columbus, Ohio?? by Atmmachine(m): 2:59am On Jan 31, 2016
I know about 100 young guys and girls in Columbus and Cincinnati.
Re: Where Are All The Nigerians My Age In Columbus, Ohio?? by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 31, 2016
worry359:
Kids in America are not interested in church. That is boring and for old folk and village people.
Modern youths are watching T/V playing with their joy stick and eating American junk food.
grin grin
Re: Where Are All The Nigerians My Age In Columbus, Ohio?? by Nobody: 5:49am On Feb 01, 2016
OSU, Buckeyes!! (I don't care much for the buckeyes tbh lol). What will you be studying when you come back? And yea, meeting up would be nice. OSU is a huge school but also a very white school haha.

valeroso:

Hey!
I was in Colombus over the summer into fall on holiday.
I'll be back soon at OSU. Maybe we could meet up then. smiley
Re: Where Are All The Nigerians My Age In Columbus, Ohio?? by Nobody: 5:51am On Feb 01, 2016
Cincinnati doesn't count jor, Columbus is where I am. I think Cincinatti has a lot more Nigerians but with my busy schedule, I don't have time to go to Cincinnati to mingle. Where are the ones you know in Columbus?

Atmmachine:
I know about 100 young guys and girls in Columbus and Cincinnati.
Re: Where Are All The Nigerians My Age In Columbus, Ohio?? by valeroso: 10:55pm On Feb 01, 2016
VSN45286:
OSU, Buckeyes!! (I don't care much for the buckeyes tbh lol). What will you be studying when you come back? And yea, meeting up would be nice. OSU is a huge school but also a very white school haha.

Lol grin. I'm only coming for a two month electives in Cardiology. It sure would be nice to have a Nigerian to hang out with. I could send you an email if you don't mind at all.
Re: Where Are All The Nigerians My Age In Columbus, Ohio?? by Nobody: 4:14am On Feb 02, 2016
Oh no, I don't mind at all. Are you a med student?

valeroso:

Lol grin. I'm only coming for a two month electives in Cardiology. It sure would be nice to have a Nigerian to hang out with. I could send you an email if you don't mind at all.
Re: Where Are All The Nigerians My Age In Columbus, Ohio?? by HH(m): 10:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
VSN45286:

Hmmm. the probability of you having your Nigerian age group strictly at your location may be slim sha. keep bonding with those you find and you may be lucky someday. na so this country be oo
Re: Where Are All The Nigerians My Age In Columbus, Ohio?? by gobir234: 12:54am On Oct 30, 2016
Hi, I'm a Nigerian within your age range. What's up!
Re: Where Are All The Nigerians My Age In Columbus, Ohio?? by politicapastor2: 7:02am On Jul 26, 2018

Am moving to Ohio from New Jersey, but not sure where live , maybe Dayton, still don’t no yet
Re: Where Are All The Nigerians My Age In Columbus, Ohio?? by toluhere(m): 12:28pm On Jul 30, 2022
Just found this thread. Anyone in Columbus area, please hmu

(1) (Reply)

Reviewing Duration Of Stay On Issued Schengen Visa / CERPAC Information / Where Is The Easiest Country To Leave Naija To And How Can I Process It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.