Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,837 members, 7,956,159 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:08 AM

Must See Movies This Month-Jan - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Must See Movies This Month-Jan (683 Views)

10 Must See Movies In 2018 / 10 Must See Movies In 2018 / Top 6 Movie Trailers That Translated To Must-see Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must See Movies This Month-Jan by thelpey: 2:27am On Jan 30, 2016
i complied a list of interesting movies to see;

1. Black Mass-action,drama,crime

Cast: jonny depp, Dakota Johnson, juno temple, Benedict cumberbatch and others
Summary:The true story of whitey bulger, the brother of a state senator and the most infamous violent criminal in the history of south boston, who became an fbi informant to take down a mafia family invading his turf

2. The Martian-Sci fi

Cast: matt damon, jeff daniels, kate mara, Jessica Chastain and others
Summary:During a manned mission to mars, astronaut mark watney is presumed dead after a fierce storm and left behind by his crew. But watney has survived and finds himself stranded and alone on the hostile planet with only meagre supplies, he must draw upon his ingenuity and spirit to subsist and find a way to signal to earth that he is alive

3.Mission Impossible rougue nation: action, adventure, thriller
Cast: tom cruise, ving rhames, Jeremy renner, paula patton and others
Summary: ethan and team take on their most impossible mission yet, eradicating the syndicate-an international rougue organisation as highly skilled as they are committed to destroying the imf.

for more goto http://thelpey..com.ng/2016/01/must-see-movies-this-month.html
Re: Must See Movies This Month-Jan by tripplephi: 3:43am On Jan 30, 2016
thelpey:
i complied a list of interesting movies to see;

1. Black Mass-action,drama,crime

Cast: jonny depp, Dakota Johnson, juno temple, Benedict cumberbatch and others
Summary:The true story of whitey bulger, the brother of a state senator and the most infamous violent criminal in the history of south boston, who became an fbi informant to take down a mafia family invading his turf

2. The Martian-Sci fi

Cast: matt damon, jeff daniels, kate mara, Jessica Chastain and others
Summary:During a manned mission to mars, astronaut mark watney is presumed dead after a fierce storm and left behind by his crew. But watney has survived and finds himself stranded and alone on the hostile planet with only meagre supplies, he must draw upon his ingenuity and spirit to subsist and find a way to signal to earth that he is alive

3.Mission Impossible rougue nation: action, adventure, thriller
Cast: tom cruise, ving rhames, Jeremy renner, paula patton and others
Summary: ethan and team take on their most impossible mission yet, eradicating the syndicate-an international rougue organisation as highly skilled as they are committed to destroying the imf.

for more goto http://thelpey..com.ng/2016/01/must-see-movies-this-month.html

2015 ,MOVIES IS WHAT YOU WANNA JUST WATCH DIS YEAR...... KAI.... GROW O

1 Like

Re: Must See Movies This Month-Jan by Nobody: 4:02am On Jan 30, 2016
Black Mass: Useless, dull movie. Terrible reviews. Only good thing was Depp's portrayal of a character unknown outside the city of Boston.

The Martian: Amazing movie from start to finish. Thought the movie would bore me based on an over-beaten subject but blew my mind either way.

Mission Impossible: Yet to watch.

Notable mentions: Z for Zachariah, Insidious Chapter 3.
Re: Must See Movies This Month-Jan by rhames(m): 6:11pm On Feb 01, 2016
tripplephi:

2015 ,MOVIES IS WHAT YOU WANNA JUST WATCH DIS YEAR...... KAI.... GROW O

I am a movie critic and i don't just watch them for fun and entertainment.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Torrentday Invite / Youngboss Nwabia (only Knight In Nollywood) Producer/Marketer at Nollywood / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.