Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

FUN: If You Have Just '1' Character From A TV Show To Rescue You, Who'd It Be? - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / FUN: If You Have Just '1' Character From A TV Show To Rescue You, Who'd It Be? (2964 Views)

One Of The Greatest Video Game Character Of All Time / Naruto Character Contest(the Comment With The Most Like Wins) / What Would ‘Trump’ ‘Clinton’ – Leadership Or Character (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FUN: If You Have Just '1' Character From A TV Show To Rescue You, Who'd It Be? by sisqonite: 8:24am On Jan 30, 2016
Saw this on IG and was surprised, as usual, at the comments I saw

#Credits #krastv

CC lalasticlala

Re: FUN: If You Have Just '1' Character From A TV Show To Rescue You, Who'd It Be? by EHMIR(m): 8:28am On Jan 30, 2016
I will call on jason statham,d ''transporter'' nd ''safe'' guygrin
d guy is built for such stuff cool

1 Like

Re: FUN: If You Have Just '1' Character From A TV Show To Rescue You, Who'd It Be? by Lordskyes(m): 8:31am On Jan 30, 2016
Arnold Schwarzenegger all the way...!!!!

1 Like

Re: FUN: If You Have Just '1' Character From A TV Show To Rescue You, Who'd It Be? by TruthHurts1(m): 8:31am On Jan 30, 2016
Nick Stokes, CSI
Re: FUN: If You Have Just '1' Character From A TV Show To Rescue You, Who'd It Be? by DeHero1: 8:49am On Jan 30, 2016
Jack Bauer may be delayed by Nina Myers

I'll go with Clark Kent

1 Like

Re: FUN: If You Have Just '1' Character From A TV Show To Rescue You, Who'd It Be? by sisqonite: 11:14am On Jan 30, 2016
Peepz, Jack Bauer is the best man for the job

1 Like

Re: FUN: If You Have Just '1' Character From A TV Show To Rescue You, Who'd It Be? by adadioranmah(f): 8:22am On Feb 04, 2016
Reddigton from The Blacklist...

3 Likes

Re: FUN: If You Have Just '1' Character From A TV Show To Rescue You, Who'd It Be? by dubylhover(m): 10:26pm On Feb 05, 2016
uhmmmm.....I think I'd need someone really smart to decode WHR I'm at,comeup with a plan quickly...

I'd go for Patrick Jane..the mentalist.....

bykebyke. darkenedrebel koice cao lymelyte singapore1 ifyalways..what do you guys think....
Re: FUN: If You Have Just '1' Character From A TV Show To Rescue You, Who'd It Be? by cao(f): 10:48pm On Feb 05, 2016
All I can come up with is Max Black from 2 Broke Girls.

1 Like

Re: FUN: If You Have Just '1' Character From A TV Show To Rescue You, Who'd It Be? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 05, 2016
dubylhover:
uhmmmm.....I think I'd need someone really smart to decode WHR I'm at,comeup with a plan quickly...

I'd go for Patrick Jane..the mentalist.....

bykebyke. darkenedrebel koice cao lymelyte singapore1 ifyalways..what do you guys think....
Jack Bauer from 24 cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: FUN: If You Have Just '1' Character From A TV Show To Rescue You, Who'd It Be? by cao(f): 11:24pm On Feb 05, 2016
I read that as "Who I'd rescue?", but do you know what, I'll stick with my answer...it would be an interesting rescue.
Re: FUN: If You Have Just '1' Character From A TV Show To Rescue You, Who'd It Be? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 05, 2016
cao:
I read that as "Who I'd rescue?", but do you know what, I'll stick with my answer...it would be an interesting rescue.
What is Max going to do?..Use her boobs to seduce your abductors? grin grin

Well..On a second thought,that could work. grin

1 Like

Re: FUN: If You Have Just '1' Character From A TV Show To Rescue You, Who'd It Be? by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 06, 2016
If I were to call on a show to rescue me, I'd call the The Unit. Those guys kick serious ass. If I were to call on a character, I'd pick Stephen Moffat's Mycroft Holmes undoubtedly. The guy's a genius - arguably smarter than his more popular younger brother, an high ranking agent of the MI5, and a narcissist... what more can I say?
Re: FUN: If You Have Just '1' Character From A TV Show To Rescue You, Who'd It Be? by Kaycee7(m): 4:14pm On Feb 06, 2016
The Blind Lawyer From Hell's Kitchen.
You know who I'm talking about.
Re: FUN: If You Have Just '1' Character From A TV Show To Rescue You, Who'd It Be? by cao(f): 8:06pm On Feb 06, 2016
koice:
If I were to call on a show to rescue me, I'd call the The Unit. Those guys kick serious ass. If I were to call on a character, I'd pick Stephen Moffat's Mycroft Holmes undoubtedly. The guy's a genius - arguably smarter than his more popular younger brother, an high ranking agent of the MI5, and a narcissist... what more can I say?
Steven not Stephen.
Re: FUN: If You Have Just '1' Character From A TV Show To Rescue You, Who'd It Be? by Nobody: 5:15am On Feb 07, 2016
cao:

Steven not Stephen.

Does it matter? Stefan (German), Esteban (Iberian), Steven (Celtic) and Stephen (English/Hebrew) are simply different dialectical ways of spelling/pronouncing the same name. To-ma-to (British), To - may - do (American). Joan (French/Latin), Jane (English/Hebrew), etc.

1 Like

Re: FUN: If You Have Just '1' Character From A TV Show To Rescue You, Who'd It Be? by Kaycee7(m): 10:26am On Feb 10, 2016
koice:

Does it matter? Stefan (German), Esteban (Iberian), Steven (Celtic) and Stephen (English/Hebrew) are simply different dialectical ways of spelling/pronouncing the same name. To-ma-to (British), To - may - do (American). Joan (French/Latin), Jane (English/Hebrew), etc.
You could have just said Po-tay-toe, Po-tah-toh. Drives the point home as well
Re: FUN: If You Have Just '1' Character From A TV Show To Rescue You, Who'd It Be? by cao(f): 8:16am On Feb 11, 2016
koice:

By the way, you answered the question, he's Scottish (Celtic)...
Re: FUN: If You Have Just '1' Character From A TV Show To Rescue You, Who'd It Be? by MzEspoir(f): 1:44pm On Mar 19, 2016
Raymond reddington all the way
Re: FUN: If You Have Just '1' Character From A TV Show To Rescue You, Who'd It Be? by Kaycee7(m): 7:11pm On Mar 21, 2016
MzEspoir:
Raymond reddington all the way
You better be worth something. Red isn't exactly known for his caring personality.
Re: FUN: If You Have Just '1' Character From A TV Show To Rescue You, Who'd It Be? by damiperry(f): 8:10pm On Mar 21, 2016
I'd pick Nikita
Re: FUN: If You Have Just '1' Character From A TV Show To Rescue You, Who'd It Be? by saddabm(m): 10:35pm On Mar 28, 2016
I'd call IRON Man Robert Downey jr. Or have detective Sharlock Holmes rescue me.
Re: FUN: If You Have Just '1' Character From A TV Show To Rescue You, Who'd It Be? by lammy197(m): 11:22pm On Apr 08, 2016
I just call odunlade adekola
Re: FUN: If You Have Just '1' Character From A TV Show To Rescue You, Who'd It Be? by charijee(f): 11:46am On Apr 12, 2016
Aragon with the reforged sword. grin(Lord of the rings)
Re: FUN: If You Have Just '1' Character From A TV Show To Rescue You, Who'd It Be? by Kaycee7(m): 2:46pm On Apr 12, 2016
TV Show, people, not movies. TV Show!!!
Re: FUN: If You Have Just '1' Character From A TV Show To Rescue You, Who'd It Be? by Emmysky(m): 5:55pm On Apr 18, 2016
Scott from the movie antman
Re: FUN: If You Have Just '1' Character From A TV Show To Rescue You, Who'd It Be? by Triczchic(f): 6:06pm On Apr 18, 2016
Avatar Aang mos def! I'd like to see their asszz roasted with some fire bending!!
Re: FUN: If You Have Just '1' Character From A TV Show To Rescue You, Who'd It Be? by Adeola29(f): 2:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
Mine will be Steve Mcgarret from Hawaii 5 0

(1) (Reply)

Photos:check Out Ice Prince Diva Pics "Maima" / Let's Play This Game / My Dad Falls In Love Every Ten Years — Baba Ijebu’s Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.