Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,357 members, 7,954,459 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:19 PM

Ooni Of Ife Visits Awujale Of Ijebuland (Photos) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife Visits Awujale Of Ijebuland (Photos) (30635 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Visits Ogiame Ikenwoli, The Olu Of Warri / Sikiru Adetona, Awujale Of Ijebu Is Dead / Amosun Reconciles Awujale Of Ijebuland And Alake Of Egbaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Awujale Of Ijebuland (Photos) by maestroz: 11:37am On Jan 30, 2016
ooni for governor of Osun state.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Awujale Of Ijebuland (Photos) by AdeniyiA(m): 11:37am On Jan 30, 2016
The Ooni is true a follower of our Lord Jesus Christ, what do you expect? The Lord Jesus is taking over....
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Awujale Of Ijebuland (Photos) by AdeniyiA(m): 11:38am On Jan 30, 2016
ademega:
short of words honestly.... this king is great. it's not like normal king that sits in the place expecting stolen money from subjects and politicians. let me say... I see this king becoming the president one day

grin I take d bolded as a sarcasm, otherwise I would have asked you your real age... smiley

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Awujale Of Ijebuland (Photos) by YelloweWest: 11:40am On Jan 30, 2016
saintkel:
So I was banned because a Yoruba guy insulted me and I gave him back his trash? Tribalism in nairaland, God save us
I was banned because I said something about the rights of igbos.
But those who insult biafra never get banned
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Awujale Of Ijebuland (Photos) by Firefire(m): 11:43am On Jan 30, 2016
May this peace move yield positive results.

God bless the Yoruba race, now and forever.

Thank you Amiloded. tongue
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Awujale Of Ijebuland (Photos) by ademega(m): 11:44am On Jan 30, 2016
AdeniyiA:

grin I take d bolded as a sarcasm, otherwise I would have asked you your real age... smiley

well, what I see u may not see it leave age oh. is all about vision grin
AdeniyiA:

well, what I see u may not see it leave age oh. is all about vision
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Awujale Of Ijebuland (Photos) by saintkel(m): 11:50am On Jan 30, 2016
YelloweWest:
I was banned because I said something about the rights of igbos. But those who insult biafra never get banned
My brother end times r here
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Awujale Of Ijebuland (Photos) by TimeManager(m): 11:52am On Jan 30, 2016
Yes! This is the drill. Not about some SW governors using public funds to provide basic amenities & hero worship mediocrity. Its all about fostering peace, unity & welfarism among the yoruba race.
Long live the oba
Long live omo kaaro'jire.
The truth has spoken!
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Awujale Of Ijebuland (Photos) by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 30, 2016
Those sitting on the floor,are they the AbobAkus? Just curious, you all know how curiosity can be? Don't yall?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Awujale Of Ijebuland (Photos) by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 30, 2016
maestroz:
ooni for governor of Osun state.
. Where you wan put the number 1 ogbeni?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Awujale Of Ijebuland (Photos) by kachnov(m): 12:00pm On Jan 30, 2016
Swagful ooni .
Nice one.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Awujale Of Ijebuland (Photos) by Lanretoye(m): 12:03pm On Jan 30, 2016
ademega:
short of words honestly.... this king is great. it's not like normal king that sits in the place expecting stolen money from subjects and politicians. let me say... I see this king becoming the president one day

...Then someone came to wake you.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Awujale Of Ijebuland (Photos) by Bimpe29: 12:10pm On Jan 30, 2016
Apparently, the current Ooni is a catalyst of peace and unity.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Awujale Of Ijebuland (Photos) by seggzz(m): 12:17pm On Jan 30, 2016
YelloweWest:
Do they have lots of ijebu garri there?
We have lots of garri in ijebu, it slaps when you drink it. The best garri in Nigeria!!!

Ooni of ife is one of the wisest king in the world. Life is beyond keeping enmity.

Kabiyesi oooo!!!

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Awujale Of Ijebuland (Photos) by akanbiaa(m): 12:37pm On Jan 30, 2016
NEXT STOP THE ALAKE OF EGBA LAND, SOUN OF OGBOMOSHO, and TIMI of EDE
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Awujale Of Ijebuland (Photos) by MuyiRano(m): 12:39pm On Jan 30, 2016
birmingham04:
That is the reason we need more youth in the seat of power I mean the youths who are positive thinker like his HRM Oni of Ife. If am right shower me with like.
Egbon Birmingham04, if u want d likes com and hv dem. God bless u.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Awujale Of Ijebuland (Photos) by keter: 12:45pm On Jan 30, 2016
Nice!
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Awujale Of Ijebuland (Photos) by Fadahunsi(m): 12:47pm On Jan 30, 2016
englishmart:
nothing historic about visiting a place where everybody visits

Not when every king is claiming to be superior over the other!

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Awujale Of Ijebuland (Photos) by Emeniyen: 12:49pm On Jan 30, 2016
joyjoyce871:
progress
For your scam using the bible, the curse of the Lord shall be upon u and ur family. This year, you shall make money only to treat sickness. I m still fasting this morning, your resources shall be used to buy you drugs. You are cursed as from today and it shall be upon u in everything you do. You shall run and never meet up. You shall beg your mate before you could eat. From the depth of my soul as I am waiting, so shall it be in Jesus name. Except u repent and refund ALL.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Awujale Of Ijebuland (Photos) by ijebubabe(f): 12:59pm On Jan 30, 2016
KingTom:
Oba Sikiru Kayode Adetona Kabiyesiiiiii ooooooo cool. Big ups to the Ooni

Yes o. My Oba is aging nicely. Awujale himself!

I'm a fan of this new ooni. The gods chose well

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Awujale Of Ijebuland (Photos) by ijebubabe(f): 1:02pm On Jan 30, 2016
akanbiaa:

Yes ooooooo. I like the fact that he knows the "line of hierarchy" in Yoruba land. grin

Who is the alake when the Awujale of the wonderful ijebu empire is there? kiss

Who is the olubadan when Aalafin of Oyo is there? grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Awujale Of Ijebuland (Photos) by ijebubabe(f): 1:04pm On Jan 30, 2016
teebaxy:
The A role of Oduduwa himself, no wonder Oduduwa gave him the mantle of ile ife despite the fact that he was the last born.

Yes. The gods really chose well.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Awujale Of Ijebuland (Photos) by smartleo(m): 1:04pm On Jan 30, 2016
englishmart:
nothing historic about visiting a place where everybody visits

Small child born yesterday without knowledge of history.the e-generation babies
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Awujale Of Ijebuland (Photos) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 30, 2016
I hope he visits Egba too o.... We would be happy to recieve you and its expedient you visit ijeju and Egba kings for a balance.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Awujale Of Ijebuland (Photos) by SHAIBULIAR: 1:05pm On Jan 30, 2016
abeg what exactly is the work of these traditional rulers?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Awujale Of Ijebuland (Photos) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 30, 2016
akanbiaa:

He can only visit the Alake the rest are meant to visit him.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Awujale Of Ijebuland (Photos) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 30, 2016
SHAIBULIAR:
abeg what exactly is the work of these traditional rulers?

In yoruba land, they buffer peace and serve as checks to the government. If the kings go against a governor, the people automatically go against the governor because yorubas culturally still regard our kings especilly if he is major like Alake, Ooni, Awujale or kings in his class.

In Ogustate, over 60-70% heads in our civil service are Ijebu. Shows that Awujale of ijebu land is working and controls a portion of the government and people are happy cos the governor has someone to check excesses.

OGD started loosing favour since he insulted the Alake of Egbaland, infact OGD cant build a house in Abeokuta now and onwarsa because of that singular error.

Cant say of other tribes but Yorubas have learnt to preserve the honour and power our wise kings possess.

Btw mosy of our kings are brothers

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Awujale Of Ijebuland (Photos) by SHAIBULIAR: 1:23pm On Jan 30, 2016
gcode123:

In yoruba land, they buffer peace and serve as checks to the government. If the kings go against a governor, the people automatically go against the governor because yorubas culturally still regard our kings especilly if he is major like Alake, Ooni, Awujale or kings in his class.

In Ogustate, over 60-70% heads in our civil service are Ijebu. Shows that Awujale of ijebu land is working and controls a portion of the government and people are happy cos the governor has someone to check excesses.

OGD started loosing favour since he insulted the Alake of Egbaland, infact OGD cant build a house in Abeokuta now and onwarsa because of that singular error.

Cant say of other tribes but Yorubas have learnt to preserve the honour and power our wise kings possess.

Btw mosy of our kings are brothers
ok thanks

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Awujale Of Ijebuland (Photos) by vigasimple(m): 1:24pm On Jan 30, 2016
ijebubabe:

Yes ooooooo. I like the fact that he knows the "line of hierarchy" in Yoruba land. grin

Who is the alake when the Awujale of the wonderful ijebu empire is there? kiss

Who is the olubadan when Aalafin of Oyo is there? grin

What Ooni Ojaja has demonstrated is that as the Arole Odua, he must see all his brethrens and bring peace to all aggrieved.

But for hierarchy, Ooni is the head of the Yoruba race. All those Kings including Awujale and Alake all left from Ife to establish their current domain.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Awujale Of Ijebuland (Photos) by Shymm3x: 1:28pm On Jan 30, 2016
Lol. Awujale got the second visit after the Alaafin of Oyo lol.

To all the illiterates and ignorant folks who love arguing - the Ooni of Ife just displayed true history without speaking about it. That is how you know a true Yoruba King with knowledge of history.

Proud of the Ooni of Ife - a true Ife royalty with knowledge of history and bridge builder.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3)

Oluropo Ogunwusi Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today (Photos) / Igbos Migrated From Ile-Ife - Ooni Of Ife / The Story Of The Legendary Farmer Turned Warrior, Lisabi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.