Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Chris Brown Shared Photo Of GEJ On His Facebook Page, See What He Wrote - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown Shared Photo Of GEJ On His Facebook Page, See What He Wrote (3790 Views)

Caroline Danjuma Shared Photo Of Tagbo Who Alleged Died In Davido Car Last Night / See photo of GEJ's Son In-law & His Wife, As She Celebrates Her Birthday Today / Paul Okoye Just Fired At Blackface? See What He Wrote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Brown Shared Photo Of GEJ On His Facebook Page, See What He Wrote by Osu175(m): 11:33am On Jan 30, 2016
Chris Brown posted this Photo yesterday on his Facebook Page..See below:-

He was trying to pass a message, That's when an Unknown Number, Start Texting you that they Miss you and you don’t have a Clue who the person is, You Start Thinking trying to Figure out who that is. No Insult, We understand what he was trying to Say.

https://m.facebook.com/chrisbrown/?ref=content_filter

Re: Chris Brown Shared Photo Of GEJ On His Facebook Page, See What He Wrote by playtheblues(f): 11:34am On Jan 30, 2016
Lies.
Re: Chris Brown Shared Photo Of GEJ On His Facebook Page, See What He Wrote by cruzita(f): 11:55am On Jan 30, 2016
lai mohammed

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown Shared Photo Of GEJ On His Facebook Page, See What He Wrote by vicstar(m): 12:27pm On Jan 30, 2016
lai mohammed dey learn work for ya hand grin grin grin anyway, blame GEJ for all diz undecided

2 Likes

Re: Chris Brown Shared Photo Of GEJ On His Facebook Page, See What He Wrote by Osu175(m): 1:15pm On Jan 30, 2016
vicstar:
lai mohammed dey learn work for ya hand grin grin grin anyway, blame GEJ for all diz undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Brown Shared Photo Of GEJ On His Facebook Page, See What He Wrote by GMan650(m): 1:26pm On Jan 30, 2016
Always clueless.......

2 Likes

Re: Chris Brown Shared Photo Of GEJ On His Facebook Page, See What He Wrote by lordcyl3(m): 1:43pm On Jan 30, 2016
nothing wrong
Re: Chris Brown Shared Photo Of GEJ On His Facebook Page, See What He Wrote by Nicolars(m): 1:45pm On Jan 30, 2016
Looks true shar
Re: Chris Brown Shared Photo Of GEJ On His Facebook Page, See What He Wrote by ellahzy(f): 3:15pm On Jan 30, 2016
grin
Re: Chris Brown Shared Photo Of GEJ On His Facebook Page, See What He Wrote by idu1(m): 5:24pm On Jan 30, 2016
Hehehehehehe

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown Shared Photo Of GEJ On His Facebook Page, See What He Wrote by cococandy(f): 5:40pm On Jan 30, 2016
I don't see what's wrong here
Re: Chris Brown Shared Photo Of GEJ On His Facebook Page, See What He Wrote by Osu175(m): 5:55pm On Jan 30, 2016
cococandy:
I don't see what's wrong here
Nothin is wrong with the picture,Just that some Africans think its only we Africans that have some of these white celebrities picture on our phones.
Re: Chris Brown Shared Photo Of GEJ On His Facebook Page, See What He Wrote by ThePeacemaker(m): 6:32pm On Jan 30, 2016
THIS SPACE IS NOT FOR SALE BEWARE OF THE POSTER BELOW ME grin grin grin

BREEZY NA MAD MAN
Re: Chris Brown Shared Photo Of GEJ On His Facebook Page, See What He Wrote by Rapsowdee01(m): 6:41pm On Jan 30, 2016
That aint even the real C. BREEZY !!!

BTW.. Don't mind the poster above me... He makes PISS !!!
Re: Chris Brown Shared Photo Of GEJ On His Facebook Page, See What He Wrote by demo4ril97(m): 10:49pm On Jan 30, 2016
I guess u dat 9ja chrisbrown most wanted.
So tell me do u mean dat Otueke man, mama-pee bobo?.
Chai-eh
Re: Chris Brown Shared Photo Of GEJ On His Facebook Page, See What He Wrote by oshe11: 11:24pm On Jan 30, 2016
and so?
Re: Chris Brown Shared Photo Of GEJ On His Facebook Page, See What He Wrote by Elcapo(m): 12:08am On Jan 31, 2016
WTF!!!
That's my ex president undecided undecided angry angry angry
Re: Chris Brown Shared Photo Of GEJ On His Facebook Page, See What He Wrote by slyzy(m): 3:26am On Jan 31, 2016
So apt
Re: Chris Brown Shared Photo Of GEJ On His Facebook Page, See What He Wrote by Oahray: 8:29am On Jan 31, 2016
Hehehe.... Even funnier is how only a few persons got the gist despite the op's intro.

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid & Drake Have Three More Unreleased Songs / #10yearschallenge: Wizkid Starboy Releases 10 Years Throwback Photo / "Facking You For The Rest Of My Life"- Laura Ikeji Tells Hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.