Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Suppliers Of Dry Maize And Soya Beans Needed - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Suppliers Of Dry Maize And Soya Beans Needed (833 Views)

How Many Tonnes Of Dry Maize Can I Get From An Hectare Of Land / What Is The Difference Between MAIZE And CORN? / Thinking Of Dry Season Farming? Your Irrigation Questions Answered Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suppliers Of Dry Maize And Soya Beans Needed by alongeemma(m): 11:36am On Jan 30, 2016
Hello nairalanders, do you have dry maize or soybeans in large quantities at least 30 tons that is a trailer loan of similar quality of dryness and free from excessive toxin? Then contact us by sending us a mail to cedaragribusiness@gmail.com stating the quantity, your location and price per ton. you can also call us on 07086733366.

Pls note that we would take a sample of your product for testing before confirmation of our purchases.

Best regards
Re: Suppliers Of Dry Maize And Soya Beans Needed by alongeemma(m): 7:51am On Feb 03, 2016
0 . alongeemma : Quote Post Hello nairalanders, do you have dry maize or soybeans in large quantities at least 30 tons that is a trailer loan of similar quality of dryness and free from excessive toxin? Then contact us by sending us a mail to cedaragribusiness@gmail.com stating the quantity, your location and price per ton. you can also call us on 07086733366. Pls note that we would take a sample of your product for testing before confirmation of our purchases.
We are still buying
Re: Suppliers Of Dry Maize And Soya Beans Needed by jimmyroger: 7:59am On Feb 03, 2016
where re we delivering to and how long is payment due ,i ave soya of 30-32 tons truck.
Re: Suppliers Of Dry Maize And Soya Beans Needed by Energy2015: 12:07pm On Feb 03, 2016
We can deliver them to you at a pick up price. You can reach us on 07082638957 or send email to: lighting_worldventures@yahoo.com
Re: Suppliers Of Dry Maize And Soya Beans Needed by alongeemma(m): 1:01pm On Feb 03, 2016
jimmyroger:
where re we delivering to and how long is payment due ,i ave soya of 30-32 tons truck.

Delivery location is Lagos. what is your price per ton?

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Set Up A Dairy Farm / World Poverty And Hunger Fact/statistics. '15 / Palm Kernel Nut Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.