Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Some Health Benefits Of Persea Americana (avocado Pear) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Some Health Benefits Of Persea Americana (avocado Pear) (570 Views)

Pls Where Can I Find Avocado (pear) Plantation Or Where Can I Buy It In Bulk / "Safou" Is The Correct Name Of This Nigerian Pear / Awesome Health Benefits Of Eating Avocado Pear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Health Benefits Of Persea Americana (avocado Pear) by kinggozzy(m): 12:49pm On Jan 30, 2016
Avocdao is a rather unigue type of fruit. Numerious studies show that it has powerful beneficial effects on health. Below are some good news about eating Avocado pear: 1*Incredibly Nutritious; the avocado has bcome an incredibly popular food among health conscious individuals. It is often referred to as superfood. The most abondant nutrients are; Vitamins A,B,C,E $ K,Mg, Mn, Copper,Iron, Zn etc. 2* Avocado contains Potassium more than Bananas. 3* Is loaded with Heart-healthy monounsaturated fatty acids: It contains 77% calories, making it one of the fattiest plants food in existence. Oleic acid associated with avocado has been linked to reduced inflammation and been shown to have beneficial effects on genes linked to cancer. 4* Avocado is loaded with Fiber which contributes to weight loss, reduce blood sugar spikes. 5*Eating Avocado can lower Cholesterol and Triglyceride levels. 6* Contains antioxidants that can protect the eyes. 7* Avocado extracts may help to prevent cancer and relieve sympthoms of Arthritis. For more info., contact me on :Kinggozzy14@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Book Your Wedding Day Catering And Stand A Chance To Win A Honeymoon To Zanzibar / #chopnowandpaylaterwithneedmyservice / The Natural Diabetes Cure.... Free From Diabetes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.