Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Payment As A Private Teacher. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Payment As A Private Teacher. (653 Views)

Do You Need A Private Teacher. / Female Private Teacher Needed At Lekki Phase Two. / 120,000NAIRA Salary Job With A Private Firm Or Salary Below 100,000 With FCSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Payment As A Private Teacher. by charlesoladipo(m): 12:51pm On Jan 30, 2016
Hi peeps,I like to know how to go about this.........i want to ask how much a private teacher should collect as payment for a secondary school pupil private coaching? Please......lead me to know the real worth.
Re: Payment As A Private Teacher. by Donald3d(m): 1:17pm On Jan 30, 2016
charlesoladipo:
Hi peeps,I like to know how to go about this.........i want to ask how much a private teacher should collect as payment for a secondary school pupil private coaching? Please......lead me to know the real worth.
the issue is what is your worth.on a scale of 1-10 rate yourself,and what subject would you be teaching by the way ?
Re: Payment As A Private Teacher. by charlesoladipo(m): 1:21pm On Jan 30, 2016
Donald3d:
the issue is what is your worth.on a scale of 1-10 rate yourself,and what subject would you be teaching by the way ?
the subject is Chemistry and rating myself....i'm 80% good in it.

(1) (Reply)

British American Tobacco Latest Job Vacancies 2016 / Executive Vacancy At Standard Bank And Trust Co / Fresh Job Vacancies At Ericsson Nigeria For 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.