Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

He Will Never Change - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / He Will Never Change (490 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Will Never Change by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 30, 2016
Sikira's husband has beaten her again. Today, he did it because she accidentally spilled the water on him. Yesterday, it had been because the food was late. Three days ago, he hit her because he was drunk.
He would come back home later with gifts, to beg for her forgiveness, and promise never to to hit her again. Of course, he would do it again, he was a chronic liar. He was...
Pls continue at
https://aminatawastories./2016/01/30/he-would-never-change/

1 Like

Re: He Will Never Change by RemenZack(f): 1:05pm On Jan 31, 2016
I like this and so many of your other stories on your Blog. Follow back, please?

1 Like

Re: He Will Never Change by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 31, 2016
RemenZack:
I like this and so many of your other stories on your Blog. Follow back, please?
Thanks, I will

(1) (Reply)

Basic Plots That Will Give You Great Stories / Poetic Justice (Voice Notes) / After Two Bottles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.