Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,978 members, 7,810,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Pls Help With The Fastest And Most Reliable Way To Ship Phones And Laptops - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Pls Help With The Fastest And Most Reliable Way To Ship Phones And Laptops (883 Views)

Pre-order and Ship Apple Products And Laptops from The US at affordable rates . / WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! / MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help With The Fastest And Most Reliable Way To Ship Phones And Laptops by tobibakare(m): 4:00pm On Jan 30, 2016
hello guys, I bought alot of laptops and phones recently online from the u.s and got them delivered to my younger brother who lives in New Jersey. Now I'm about shipping them to Lagos, Nigeria and I'm looking for the fastest, safest and d most reliable means possible. pls Help me with reliable methods on how to ship to naija. the last time I shipped goods to naija with zapostta I had a really terrible experience. I need a fast means, say about a week. and I don't mind the costs. u can refer me to anyone or any shipping company u know. thx
Re: Pls Help With The Fastest And Most Reliable Way To Ship Phones And Laptops by timigate(m): 4:11pm On Jan 30, 2016
tobibakare:
hello guys, I bought alot of laptops and phones recently online from the u.s and got them delivered to my younger brother who lives in New Jersey. Now I'm about shipping them to Lagos, Nigeria and I'm looking for the fastest, safest and d most reliable means possible. pls Help me with reliable methods on how to ship to naija. the last time I shipped goods to naija with zapostta I had a really terrible experience. I need a fast means, say about a week. and I don't mind the costs. u can refer me to anyone or any shipping company u know.

How i do mine is that i got US address with myus.com. You can do that by visiting www.myus.com, create an address after which, you can shop with that address. They receive your goods from foreign stores and ship to Nigeria on your behalf.
Re: Pls Help With The Fastest And Most Reliable Way To Ship Phones And Laptops by tobibakare(m): 4:20pm On Jan 30, 2016
[quote author=timigate post=42466983][/quote]

thx for the info, I appreciate. but I've already visited d site and some couple other shipping sites. they only make provisions for pple who are just buying from a site and they give u their address to deliver it to. I think d mistake I made was not making enquiries at first. I should have delivered it to their address and not my personal house address in the u.s
Im trying to contact dem to see if my brother can send it to their address, then they send to naija. my brother too is also very new in d u.s and doesn't know his way around. if not he would have sent it him self
Re: Pls Help With The Fastest And Most Reliable Way To Ship Phones And Laptops by kennyman2000(m): 8:47pm On Jan 30, 2016
tobibakare:

thx for the info, I appreciate. but I've already visited d site and some couple other shipping sites. they only make provisions for pple who are just buying from a site and they give u their address to deliver it to. I think d mistake I made was not making enquiries at first. I should have delivered it to their address and not my personal house address in the u.s
Im trying to contact dem to see if my brother can send it to their address, then they send to naija. my brother too is also very new in d u.s and doesn't know his way around. if not he would have sent it him self

Try this shipping coy. Here's the link

https://www.nairaland.com/2864923/ship-states-u.s.a-nigeria

All the best!
Re: Pls Help With The Fastest And Most Reliable Way To Ship Phones And Laptops by tobibakare(m): 6:01am On Jan 31, 2016
kennyman2000:

Try this shipping coy. Here's the link
https://www.nairaland.com/2864923/ship-states-u.s.a-nigeria

All the best!
thx man, will check dem out
Re: Pls Help With The Fastest And Most Reliable Way To Ship Phones And Laptops by paezeamama: 10:45am On Jun 19, 2016
Please which site do u in ordering from us? Cos Ebay nd Amazon after checking their prizes nd wat naija is selling here, I always find out no gain doing d business. Pls any cheaper portal frm Us. Pls msg me on 08034589230 if u don't wish to drop it here.
Re: Pls Help With The Fastest And Most Reliable Way To Ship Phones And Laptops by Infinitikoncept(m): 12:55pm On Jun 19, 2016
Amazon gift card available at #255
If we are handling your purchase and shipping its #240/$ for the gift card
Shipping is every Friday at #320/$ and we deliver after a week
Ebay payment is at #325/$
Laptop $45 with carton and $40 without carton but kept safely in foam package
Phone $10(with carton) and 9$ without carton
Tablets $18(with carton) and 16$ without carton
Consolidated package at $4.2/lbs but its 30lbs minimum
We also run 1688 and direct chinese payment at #52/¥
Aliexpress at #325/$ with fast shipping service
Contact me on my signature if you have questions

(1) (Reply)

Get 80 Million Nija GSM Numbers And 2 Million Emails Just 5K / 3.5kva/48v Inverter Installation Prices For Home Use / Nil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.