Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,448 members, 7,846,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:48 AM

Dpr - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dpr (2092 Views)

Dpr Recruiting / Dpr Is Recruiting / Dpr Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dpr by laruuu: 7:43pm On Oct 30, 2006
hi folks.DPR test was written on saturday.we give God d glory,it was okay.B4 i left d venue,i heard people talking about havin a second test that d one we wrote is just a pre test or wateva cos bsc,hnd,ond holders took d same test.nairalanders,wat do u think?can it be true?
Re: Dpr by akido707: 10:45am On Oct 31, 2006
hey laruuu,
plz i'll like to know where the test took place, when and how was the test because majority of thosewho applied were at the NNPC test center. So i want to know where and when u had your own test.

Thanks
Re: Dpr by chidiukah: 11:50am On Oct 31, 2006
hi akido! are u doubting lauruu? well,its true afterall, dpr conducted a test on thesame saturday we were writing nnpc in centers like ph,e.t.c i just hope there is still opportunity for those of us who couldn't write it on that day to write it sometime.meanwhile,lauruu u could be of great help to us by posting the format of the test so that we get better prepared. the lord is our strenght! smiley
Re: Dpr by sochislot: 11:58am On Oct 31, 2006
Please,can someone notify me when the Dpr text will be taking place in port-harcourt.
And if possible is there someone with HND that has writtten the test.
Thanks

Sochi
Re: Dpr by oisrael(m): 12:21am On Nov 01, 2006
I applied online to DPR and I'm yet to recieve any invitation.I'm in Benin. Are they attending to applications according to location or what?
Re: Dpr by Curie(f): 12:30pm On Nov 02, 2006
i hope the saturday testis not the only one caz i have not seen or heard anything from them and pls laruu it will be great if you can post the format of the test thanx
Re: Dpr by egwuatu: 1:30pm On Nov 02, 2006
my guy pls i was not equally invited 4 the test i you tell me is that the last for the txt or another batch will be invited?
Re: Dpr by speed: 7:43pm On Nov 02, 2006
does any one know if there was a test for those in the north , cos i got no info or inv, tell me s.body

(1) (Reply)

Fcmb Is Recruiting / Shell Nigeria Bottling Company And Others Are Recruiting / Zenith Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.