Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Chelsea Sign USA Defender Miazga - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Sign USA Defender Miazga (876 Views)

Chelsea Sign Jorginho On A Five-year Deal From Napoli / Chelsea News: Chelsea Loanee Miazga Caught Grabbing A Player's Pe**s Gets Fined / Chelsea Reveal Alexandre Pato And Matt Miazga's New Shirt Numbers (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea Sign USA Defender Miazga by AkProsper(m): 5:39pm On Jan 30, 2016
Chelsea have signed United States defender Matt Miazga from New York Red Bulls, the English Premier League champions announced on Saturday.
Miazga agreed a four and a half year contract with the west London club as they look to the future at their problematic centre-back position.
With John Terry in the twilight of his career and Gary Cahill and Kurt Zouma both prone to inconsistent form, Chelsea's defence has been far from impregnable and Miazga could provide the answer if he continues his rapid development. "I am very happy to sign for Chelsea, a world-famous club with a reputation for major success," Miazga told Chelsea's website.
"I am delighted to be in the Premier League, the best league in the world, and can't wait to meet my team-mates and get going. "I am still at the beginning of my career but I believe this is the place to develop and learn from some of the best players in the world."
The New Jersey-born 20-year-old joined the Red Bulls Academy in 2009 and made his debut for the Major League Soccer outfit aged 18.
In the 2015 season, he helped the Red Bulls finish with the best regular season record in North America as they advanced to the Conference Finals.
Miazga made his debut for the US national team in November having represented his country at Under-20 and Under-23 level.
Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/chelsea-sign-usa-defender-miazga/
Re: Chelsea Sign USA Defender Miazga by AkProsper(m): 5:41pm On Jan 30, 2016
Miazga

Re: Chelsea Sign USA Defender Miazga by dyadeleye(m): 6:02pm On Jan 30, 2016
If dem like make dem sign Voltron, defender of the universe, Chelsea no fit make top 6
#oshisco### angry
Re: Chelsea Sign USA Defender Miazga by AkProsper(m): 12:06pm On Jan 31, 2016
dyadeleye:
If dem like make dem sign Voltron, defender of the universe, Chelsea no fit make top 6
#oshisco### angry
Are u a barca or united fans?
Re: Chelsea Sign USA Defender Miazga by dyadeleye(m): 6:58pm On Jan 31, 2016
AkProsper:

Are u a barca or united fans?

The blood is red!!!
United for life
Re: Chelsea Sign USA Defender Miazga by AkProsper(m): 11:18pm On Jan 31, 2016
dyadeleye:

The blood is red!!! United for life
My guess waa right
Re: Chelsea Sign USA Defender Miazga by dyadeleye(m): 12:15pm On Feb 01, 2016
AkProsper:

My guess waa right

Technically

(1) (Reply)

PSG VS CHELSEA : Match Preview / Nigerian Boxer Anthony Joshua Wins IBF Heavyweight World Champion(photos) / Nigeria Amputee Footballer Finally Laid To Rest (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.