Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,084 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz's Wedding (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz's Wedding (Photos) (52789 Views)

Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The Headies 2018 (Photos) / Tiwa Savage's Outfit On Instagram Got Fans Talking (Photos) / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz's Wedding (Photos) by gokay11(m): 8:48pm On Jan 30, 2016
Can't find the stunning
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz's Wedding (Photos) by braine(m): 8:48pm On Jan 30, 2016
holyFRED:
If only you know the kind of foundation that was 'dug' on that face before the make up was done.

We could build our nation's economy on that foundation cheesy grin

Choi! You're wicked! grin
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz's Wedding (Photos) by PsalmieD(m): 8:49pm On Jan 30, 2016
Nna Nawa oo....luv dix dho....@Least she neva ended up being a baby mama. dah curve#chai ; D
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz's Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 30, 2016
playtheblues:
Wt undecided
U dont think she cute?
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz's Wedding (Photos) by braine(m): 8:49pm On Jan 30, 2016
Am I the only one who finds Tiwa Savage so ugly?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz's Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 30, 2016
braine:

Choi! You're wicked! grin
gringringringrin
Brother,I'm just stating the obvious grin
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz's Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 30, 2016
braine:
Am I the only one who finds Tiwa Savage so ugly?
I dey your back bro.

I wonder why guys fantasize over her tho undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz's Wedding (Photos) by AJOT99(m): 8:53pm On Jan 30, 2016
In one way or d other, she must show some of her body parts
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz's Wedding (Photos) by braine(m): 8:54pm On Jan 30, 2016
holyFRED:

I dey your back bro.

I wonder why guys fantasize over her tho undecided

I tire o. The make ups don't even make it better.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz's Wedding (Photos) by JKisOK(m): 8:56pm On Jan 30, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
Tiwa slayed her look, right? She also prophesied that Toolz's first baby with husband Tunde will be a set of twins.
Lack of originality here jor! It is the Kim Kardashan look that leaves nothing to the imagination...mtcheew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBK-cdaRO6k/
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz's Wedding (Photos) by Gkemz: 8:56pm On Jan 30, 2016
Cute
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz's Wedding (Photos) by gigabyte13: 8:57pm On Jan 30, 2016
And this one sef na person mama ooooo, all this YEYEBRITY sef, na wa 4 una oooooo.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz's Wedding (Photos) by JKisOK(m): 8:58pm On Jan 30, 2016
AJOT99:
In one way or d other, she must show some of her body parts

Lack of originality here jor! It is the Kim Kardashan look that leaves nothing to the imagination...mtcheew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz's Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 30, 2016
richardjemedafe1:
Tiwa my Lady.....

It seems u have 4geting that u are married
4geting ? undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz's Wedding (Photos) by Socketbet: 8:59pm On Jan 30, 2016
I like second to the last picture wink wink
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz's Wedding (Photos) by AJOT99(m): 8:59pm On Jan 30, 2016
JKisOK:

LOL.. .. U don vex? grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz's Wedding (Photos) by Airforce1(m): 9:02pm On Jan 30, 2016
Sexy
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz's Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 30, 2016
braine:

I tire o. The make ups don't even make it better.
Exactly.

She should try salad cream. It might work on her tho cheesy

I get shocked to my marrows when someone says she is 'so beautiful'. I begin to wonder if I need an eye test.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz's Wedding (Photos) by Misselocon(f): 9:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
Style will soon be appearing on people...modesty wins it any time
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz's Wedding (Photos) by birmingham04: 9:14pm On Jan 30, 2016
In the name of celebrity, immoral dressing.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz's Wedding (Photos) by funkymatics(f): 9:27pm On Jan 30, 2016
I can see what Jamal feeds on. iya Jamal eleyi gidi gan o
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz's Wedding (Photos) by kosokoadeyemi: 9:29pm On Jan 30, 2016
Good looking
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz's Wedding (Photos) by rosieto: 9:30pm On Jan 30, 2016
The outfit is too suggestive. But I love her swag.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz's Wedding (Photos) by Bluffly: 9:53pm On Jan 30, 2016
Hmm, the way women promote immorality in the name of fashion
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz's Wedding (Photos) by SmartMugu: 10:14pm On Jan 30, 2016
Good. She no wear bag of rice today.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz's Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 30, 2016
HML to Toolz n hubby. Tiwa I see u.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz's Wedding (Photos) by FRANKOXY(m): 10:19pm On Jan 30, 2016
I've just committed adultery in my mind. This is my confesion.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz's Wedding (Photos) by scachy(m): 11:07pm On Jan 30, 2016
See facial painting
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz's Wedding (Photos) by Lamanii(f): 12:41am On Jan 31, 2016
tundexweb:
cool.
simply beautiful n stunning smiley
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz's Wedding (Photos) by mamagee3(f): 12:57am On Jan 31, 2016
[size=18]Gorgeous!!![/size]
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz's Wedding (Photos) by juleszz: 1:48am On Jan 31, 2016
D outfit s a no no for me
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz's Wedding (Photos) by Sunglass20(f): 3:41am On Jan 31, 2016
There is this Unique and elegant Look when we dress In Our Nigerian Native Way! Black is indeed Beautiful!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pero Adeniyi Goes On A Date With Her Boyfriend (Video) / 8 Popular Nigerian Celebrities That Own A Bentley GT Car [photos] / Chidinma And Flavour Share A French Kiss (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.