Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Can You Find The 6 Words Hidden In This Picture - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Can You Find The 6 Words Hidden In This Picture (27902 Views)

Can You Find The Six Hidden Words In This Picture? / Search For The 6 Words Hidden In The Picture / Can You Spot The 6 Hidden Words From This Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Find The 6 Words Hidden In This Picture by yeman05(m): 7:25pm On Feb 03, 2016
Mirror,tiles,couch ,cold ,cat ,straw..
Re: Can You Find The 6 Words Hidden In This Picture by SuzieeDee(f): 7:26pm On Feb 03, 2016
rheether:
COUCH on the couch STRAP on the broom CORD behind the TV/monitor CAT on the cat's tail And TILE on the floor of the kicthen.

it ain't strap its straw
Re: Can You Find The 6 Words Hidden In This Picture by iykekelvins(m): 7:26pm On Feb 03, 2016
'One six Words'
Anty why
Re: Can You Find The 6 Words Hidden In This Picture by frisky2good(m): 7:29pm On Feb 03, 2016
You fine and you get sense join am. grin

adadioranmah:
Couch
Straw
Mirror
Cat
Cord
Tile
Re: Can You Find The 6 Words Hidden In This Picture by ad84ada(m): 7:31pm On Feb 03, 2016
vfactor:
COUCH on the couch

STRAP on the broom

CORD behind the TV/monitor

CAT on the cat's tail

And TILE on the floor of the kicthen
and MIRROR
Re: Can You Find The 6 Words Hidden In This Picture by shamecurls(m): 7:31pm On Feb 03, 2016
Breast
laps
vagina
clitoris
cum
Re: Can You Find The 6 Words Hidden In This Picture by yusuff4u2c(m): 7:33pm On Feb 03, 2016
I can see mirror, couch, tiles, straw.. .... ...
Re: Can You Find The 6 Words Hidden In This Picture by Pheals(f): 7:38pm On Feb 03, 2016
VickyRotex:
Tiles, cord, couch, cat, straw

Pillow kor, Mattress ni grin undecided
grin cheesy. Sis free me or u no c it lol
Re: Can You Find The 6 Words Hidden In This Picture by Obinoscopy(m): 7:47pm On Feb 03, 2016
Aminat508:
yes cheesy
Hmmm

***rushes to the picture to check his name***
Re: Can You Find The 6 Words Hidden In This Picture by Aminat508(f): 7:50pm On Feb 03, 2016
Obinoscopy:
Hmmm

***rushes to the picture to check his name***
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Can You Find The 6 Words Hidden In This Picture by Kazrem(m): 7:51pm On Feb 03, 2016
Saw TILES and CAT
Re: Can You Find The 6 Words Hidden In This Picture by bashydemy(m): 8:02pm On Feb 03, 2016
Mirror

Tiles

Cat

Straw

Couch

Cord
Re: Can You Find The 6 Words Hidden In This Picture by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 03, 2016
Mirror
Straw
Tiles
Couch
Cat
Cord
Re: Can You Find The 6 Words Hidden In This Picture by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 03, 2016
ad84ada:
and MIRROR
. Yeah u re right. But the op gave that as an example , that's why I didnt put it.
Re: Can You Find The 6 Words Hidden In This Picture by sonofthunder: 8:20pm On Feb 03, 2016
Kelklein:
Ok...the first is MIRROR on the top frame of the mirror

now find the other 5..
it
when
you
find
all
Re: Can You Find The 6 Words Hidden In This Picture by wolu4: 9:04pm On Feb 03, 2016
vfactor:
COUCH on the couch

STRAP on the broom

CAT on the cat's tail

And TILES on the floor of the kicthen
in addition; mirror on the frame of d mirror
Re: Can You Find The 6 Words Hidden In This Picture by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 03, 2016
wolu4:
in addition; mirror on the frame of d mirror

The op already mentioned that. So I skipped it
Re: Can You Find The 6 Words Hidden In This Picture by VickyRotex(f): 9:39pm On Feb 03, 2016
Pheals:
grin cheesy. Sis free me or u no c it lol

lol I "see" it too grin cheesy
Re: Can You Find The 6 Words Hidden In This Picture by LexzyBillz(m): 9:40pm On Feb 03, 2016
Mirror at the top of the mirror stand.
Re: Can You Find The 6 Words Hidden In This Picture by Cityguy: 9:49pm On Feb 03, 2016
Strap, couch, cat, mirror, cord, tiles
Re: Can You Find The 6 Words Hidden In This Picture by CodeHouse: 10:41pm On Feb 03, 2016
vfactor:
COUCH on the couch

STRAP on the broom

CAT on the cat's tail

All that and Mirror
Re: Can You Find The 6 Words Hidden In This Picture by EmekaBlue(m): 11:17pm On Feb 03, 2016
internet age...see una head lyk say una neva c diz old pic bfr
Re: Can You Find The 6 Words Hidden In This Picture by MRLINGTON(m): 11:20pm On Feb 03, 2016
vfactor:
COUCH on the couch
STRAP on the broom
CAT on the cat's tail
u Forgot MIRROR written on d mirror
welcome sha
Re: Can You Find The 6 Words Hidden In This Picture by moses320(m): 11:20pm On Feb 03, 2016
tiles fridge dish washer picture cupboard flower
Re: Can You Find The 6 Words Hidden In This Picture by Felaak47(m): 12:01am On Feb 04, 2016
vfactor:
COUCH on the couch
STRAP on the broom
CAT on the cat's tail
mirror on the mirror casement
Re: Can You Find The 6 Words Hidden In This Picture by Felaak47(m): 12:01am On Feb 04, 2016
vfactor:
COUCH on the couch
STRAP on the broom
CAT on the cat's tail
Re: Can You Find The 6 Words Hidden In This Picture by Nobody: 5:20am On Feb 04, 2016
COUCH on the couch

STRAP on the broom

CAT on the cat's tail

MIRROW on The mirror

Re: Can You Find The 6 Words Hidden In This Picture by adadioranmah(f): 8:12am On Feb 04, 2016
frisky2good:
You fine and you get sense join am. grin

Thank you. grin cheesy
Re: Can You Find The 6 Words Hidden In This Picture by EOOJ(m): 10:10am On Feb 04, 2016
Obinoscopy:
Weldone vfactor, rheether and adadioranmah. You guys got it. Now let's see if other nairalanders got sharp eyes like you guys.
c cheating? Wetin b strap for there Na straw i seegrin
Re: Can You Find The 6 Words Hidden In This Picture by fpeter(f): 10:35am On Feb 04, 2016
MIRROR, STRAW, CAT, COUCH, CORD, TILES
Re: Can You Find The 6 Words Hidden In This Picture by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 04, 2016
Felaak47:

CodeHouse:

All that and Mirror

MRLINGTON:

u Forgot MIRROR written on d mirror
welcome sha

The op gave mirror as example na and said we should find the rest. Should I repeat it still?
Re: Can You Find The 6 Words Hidden In This Picture by CodeHouse: 2:50pm On Feb 04, 2016
vfactor:

The op gave mirror as example na and said we should find the rest. Should I repeat it still?

You are right, I didnt notice..the rate at which poo makes front page these days has psychologically caused many not to commit time to reading

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Many Animals Can You See In This Picture? / Change Just One Word In The Sentence / Can You Spot The Key In This Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.