Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Hidden Secret Of Little Things - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hidden Secret Of Little Things (523 Views)

Little Things We Take For Granted (Photo) / Loyola Jesuit Entrance Exam Into Js 1 (2018 - 2019)- Secret Of Success Unveiled / 9 Hidden Features Of Everyday Things You Probably Didn’t Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hidden Secret Of Little Things by MIKELLO(m): 9:02pm On Jan 30, 2016
Yes little things can create a smile and little things can manufacture tears! Indeed one word can spark off a fight and one word can end a fight; one hug can start a friendship; one smile can bring unity; one person can bring your entire life in ruins and one person can bring a positive change to your life.

How many times has that single utterance you made to your LOVED ONE or gossip about a close confidant brought a cold chill to a blossom relationship? How many times have you neglected to take that first little step which could have re-written the story of your life? How many times has that little lies ended countless of marriages and promising relationships? PAUSE for a moment and PONDER what you have just read. Have you been a victim of this little things ? Please Share your experience with us and we promise to publish it in our Blog with your identity secretly kept. People need to learn from our Mistakes and got educated. Forward your Stories to freshmorningtonics@gmail.com

Do you know that it was one bullet that ended the FIRE in Martin Luther King Jr ? Oh, the POWER of LITTLE THINGS! A Belgian proverb says: `` He who does not wish for little things does not deserve big things.`` Then Israel More Ayivor said: `` A little `thank you` that you will say to someone for a `little favour` shown to you is a key to unlock the doors that hide unseen `greater favours`.`` Remember out of ten lepers that was cured by Jesus in the Bible, only one came to say `thank you Jesus` and his gratitude was APPRECIATED by Our Lord. Learn to utter these LITTLE WORDS to a kind gestures. Little things of Life Matters. It`s amazing that a Big ship / vessel is controlled by a LITTLE RUDDER. Truly to a great MIND absolutely Nothing is Little! You Neglect LITTLE things to your PERIL!
God said ( Job 8 vs 7) ``though thy beginning was small, yet thy latter end should greatly increase``. That is an instructive word from the Author of Life. Those success stories you admire, all has it`s Little Beginning. Finished PRODUCTS are COMPONENTS of little things.

Don`t envy others! Don`t bemoan your circumstances! Don`t pity yourself! It is not the big pleasures that count the most; it is making a great deal out of the LITTLE Ones.
Bruce Barton wrote: `` Sometimes when I consider what tremendous consequences come from little things, I am tempted to think there are no little things.``
The great coach, Vince Lombard said: `` inches make champions``. He was saying that it is little things you display in the pitch, little effort you put to the game that make you a champion.
Lawrence D. Bell also wrote: `` Show me a man who cannot bother to do little things and and I’ll show you a man who cannot be trusted to do big things``. Thus little things of life counts much more than you can imagine. It has momentum that can create tsunami.

Few weeks to the end of the race to White house, the ``never-say-die`` CLINTONS realized that Her bid to occupy the White House might be a Mirage. This indeed was a great journey she had begun with aplomb; what appeared to be an insurmountable advantages evaporated one by one as the campaign dragged on far longer than she imagined. What an error! She based her strategy on the Big Contest- OHIO,TEXAS etc, Little states like KANSAS,NEBRASKA and MINNESOTA, which choose their delegates through smaller groups (Caucuses) was neglected. It was a big mistake (error) because those states were worth 12% of the pledged delegates. It was in the caucuses states that OBAMA piled up his lead among pledged delegates. By the time Clinton`s camp realized the colossal error, it was late! As Obama was smiling home to Victory! What a great price to pay for the neglect of Hidden Secret Of Little Things! Power reside in little things!

No matter how the year has been, Appreciate God for the gift of Life and little Blessings you have seen so far. Despise ye not the days of little things, tomorrow will be Awesome. Remember God has not cease saying something positive in every situation confronting you. It is FRESH MORNING ushering you into a Promising Future. Our Tonic is beginning to get FRESHER ! And you can`t get drunk with our type of WINE!
Remember:
THE GALAXY IS WIDE ENOUGH FOR EVERY BIRD TO FLY!
Re: Hidden Secret Of Little Things by INTROVERT(f): 9:04pm On Jan 30, 2016
inspiring...

1 Like

Re: Hidden Secret Of Little Things by sirteayeni: 9:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
Thanks OP
I learnt
Re: Hidden Secret Of Little Things by Preshi123(m): 11:53am On Feb 04, 2016
That is why nairaland is still not bright... Fantastic Write-ups do not make front page.. Lalasticlacla prefer useless topics like "see the snake my neighbour killed last night".. it is disgusting. I don't care if u ban me, I'm just being factual.. lalasticlacla, pls up ur game!!!

(1) (Reply)

. / Graduating With CGPA 5.0 Is Sheer Luck: Quote Me Anywhere / Abu Zaira Blow Their Own Trumpet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.