Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,328 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Why Are Somalian Girls So Beautiful??? - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Are Somalian Girls So Beautiful??? (26749 Views)

Why Are Igbo Women And Men So Beautiful And Handsome In This Part Of The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Somalian Girls So Beautiful??? by Horner: 1:46am On Feb 02, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

honestly, i dont really care but i fail to see how that's an accomplishment.

its a blessing! most africans want horn features too

1 Like

Re: Why Are Somalian Girls So Beautiful??? by Nobody: 2:15am On Feb 02, 2016
Horner:

its a blessing! most africans want horn features too

LOL! not an accomplishment mate.

but let me be honest with you, for most Africans their taste in women depend on where they're from, Nigerians especially. some generally prefer a woman's shape and where i'm from, narrow facial features (they're not limited to horners) are preferred and i assure you i have met a lot of your fellow horners and i still prefer our women to yours. most africans in general dont care about those features you speak of. im happy you love what you look like, so should everyone else. Anything other than love only leads to self loathing which is not good for anyone.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Somalian Girls So Beautiful??? by Fulaman198(m): 10:05am On Feb 02, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

LOL! not an accomplishment mate.

but let me be honest with you, for most Africans their taste in women depend on where they're from, Nigerians especially. some generally prefer a woman's shape and where i'm from, narrow facial features (they're not limited to horners) are preferred and i assure you i have met a lot of your fellow horners and i still prefer our women to yours. most africans in general dont care about those features you speak of. im happy you love what you look like, so should everyone else. Anything other than love only leads to self loathing which is not good for anyone.

Gaskiya

1 Like

Re: Why Are Somalian Girls So Beautiful??? by ashifkhan(m): 1:02pm On Aug 12, 2016
Hi I am Ashif
Re: Why Are Somalian Girls So Beautiful??? by 02ss: 11:24am On May 09, 2018
are you girls that ugly

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sh*t Nigerian Parents Say... / Aare Onakakanfo, Gani Adams Graduates From LASU (Photo) / Alaafin Of Oyo To Hold The Naming Ceremony Of His Two Set Of Twins On Same Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.