Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

This Is What The Zika Virus Does To a Child- Pics - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Is What The Zika Virus Does To a Child- Pics (4351 Views)

How To Groom A Child For The Medical Profession? / More On Kim Ung- Yong, The Man Who Scored Highest Ever On An IQ Test As A Child. / A Teacher In Lagos Injures A Child At Home (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What The Zika Virus Does To a Child- Pics by Autopin: 7:17am On Jan 31, 2016
Evidence of a rise of birth defects in Brazil has health experts concerned the virus is far more dangerous than people initially realized.

Dr. Lyle Petersen, head of vector-borne diseases for the CDC, told ABC News that evidence in Brazil points to a connection between Zika virus infection in pregnant women and miscarriage or birth defects of in an infant's head.

Children of women who had been infected with the virus have been born with a birth defect called microcephaly, where the baby is born with an abnormally small head and brain.

The CDC is sending two teams to Brazil to do lab training and to see if the virus can cause Guillain-Barre syndrome, a type of progressive paralysis that can appear after sad sada viral infection, Petersen told ABC News on Thursday. They're also going to assess risk factors for developing microcephaly and see if they can determine when a fetus is most at risk for developing microcephaly.

Early analysis of these birth defects indicates that women who are infected during their first trimester could be at greater risk for giving birth to an infant with microcephaly or other birth defects, according to the Pan American Health Organization.

Re: This Is What The Zika Virus Does To a Child- Pics by Nobally: 7:19am On Jan 31, 2016
Virus everywhere God help us

1 Like

Re: This Is What The Zika Virus Does To a Child- Pics by phlamesG: 7:22am On Jan 31, 2016
Olorun maje sad

1 Like

Re: This Is What The Zika Virus Does To a Child- Pics by Mario1989(m): 7:23am On Jan 31, 2016
Lord have mercy. The world is coming to an end

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What The Zika Virus Does To a Child- Pics by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 31, 2016
IF* it comes to Nigeria....To say 'When' means yhur sure it will Come.....GOD FORBID O

LalsticLala Let everyBody see Tis o

2 Likes

Re: This Is What The Zika Virus Does To a Child- Pics by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 31, 2016
ika ni zika yi o
Re: This Is What The Zika Virus Does To a Child- Pics by Autopin: 7:30am On Jan 31, 2016
GAZZUZZ:
OP nah your own chlid you hear angry
God forbid. I reject it in Jesus name. We should be thinking of strategic ways of preventing this virus and not being fearful. This is a fact that we might experience an out break. I'm just creating awareness man.

This post was brought to you by AUTOPIN.NET
Nigeria's only eShopping mall designed to sell WAEC, JAMB, NECO, and NABTEB scratch card pins.

1 Like

Re: This Is What The Zika Virus Does To a Child- Pics by brunofarad(m): 7:31am On Jan 31, 2016
Ok
Re: This Is What The Zika Virus Does To a Child- Pics by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 7:32am On Jan 31, 2016
God forbid. Affliction shall not rise against us, near us,out of us, in every aspect of our lives in Jesus name-Amen.

Lord pls heal these ones infected already & the sick all over the world IJN-Amen

2 Likes

Re: This Is What The Zika Virus Does To a Child- Pics by jhydebaba(m): 7:37am On Jan 31, 2016
OP, you for use 'my' in place of 'your' now.

It is too early oh!

1 Like

Re: This Is What The Zika Virus Does To a Child- Pics by gabinogem(m): 7:41am On Jan 31, 2016
Even with all thy intelligence, spirituality, smartness & power; what will be will be(que sera sera).
Re: This Is What The Zika Virus Does To a Child- Pics by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:44am On Jan 31, 2016
Autopin:

God forbid. I reject it in Jesus name. We should be thinking of strategic ways of preventing this virus and not being fearful. This is a fact that we might experience an out break. I'm just creating awareness man.

Nigeria's only eShopping mall designed to sell WAEC, JAMB, NECO, and NABTEB scratch card pins.

change the title. Or I still insist nah ur pickin.
Re: This Is What The Zika Virus Does To a Child- Pics by Autopin: 8:01am On Jan 31, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

change the title. Or I still insist nah ur pickin.
GO SLEEP
Re: This Is What The Zika Virus Does To a Child- Pics by falcon01: 8:18am On Jan 31, 2016
all these where mentioned in the holy book
Re: This Is What The Zika Virus Does To a Child- Pics by witorwitoutyou(m): 8:21am On Jan 31, 2016
Must we mix evrytin with religion exp d xtian,any small tin na to say I reject it In IJN,instead to face d reality,we ought to appt d op for bringin dis up as an awareness
Na so we do so tey,ebola cause great havoc for our land and ppu were so naive using salt to bath,consume large quantity,leadin to death of Many
Lassa is at d corner also,we Avnt been able to curtail it.
Xtians,No offence..u guys re guilty of easily attaching evrytin to devil and bad luck,a case happend in skool back den,a rumie entered his room after an hectic schedule in skool,decided to chill with his gospel song..Na so d disc no gree play,instead of d guy to check 1st if dere's any fault to d CD player,He began to pray fervently,sweating..dt d devil is a liar,Na so im roomate enter aws,at 1st he didn't interupt with his prayers,but later he became worried as d prayer seems endless,Na so d guy asked his roomate,y was he prayin dis aftnoon wc is very unusual,d guy now explained to him dt d CD isn't playing,d guy now checked it thoroughly...Guess what happend

D cord of d CD player had removed from d socket

1 Like

Re: This Is What The Zika Virus Does To a Child- Pics by Wealthyone: 8:41am On Jan 31, 2016
God forbid bad thing.
Re: This Is What The Zika Virus Does To a Child- Pics by AlPeter: 8:50am On Jan 31, 2016
Autopin:

GO SLEEP
oga nah your on child that thing will happen to not mine or any other in this country edit that silly thing.
Re: This Is What The Zika Virus Does To a Child- Pics by Onyegecha(f): 9:35am On Jan 31, 2016
is it not one of the man-made viruses they are using to show that they are technologically advanced? I mean is it not like HIV, Ebola, Bird flu and others that were manufactured in the laboratory to be used as weapons of suppression of other regions of the world? Until they stop promoting such evil in the name of civilization, they will not know peace. I hope Nigeria will take proactive measures to ensure it doesn't come into our clime. Let it stay with those who created and promoted it.
Re: This Is What The Zika Virus Does To a Child- Pics by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 31, 2016
God forbid, It cannot come to Nigeria.
Zika virus , they said is caused by a particular specie of mosquito bites ( mosquitoes that bite during the day or something like that)
We have been living with all species of mosquitoes in Nigeria and we don't have Zika virus.
If even by rumor it is said to be in Nigeria/Africa, it is imported and we will hold the West responsible.

Onyegecha:
is it not one of the man-made viruses they are using to show that they are technologically advanced? I mean is it not like HIV, Ebola, Bird flu and others that were manufactured in the laboratory to be used as weapons of suppression of other regions of the world? Until they stop promoting such evil in the name of civilization, they will not know peace. I hope Nigeria will take proactive measures to ensure it doesn't come into our clime. Let it stay with those who created and promoted it.

You are correct!!!
Re: This Is What The Zika Virus Does To a Child- Pics by Holywizard: 9:49am On Jan 31, 2016
de child cum resemble slowpoke.
Maybe dem dey 4 back of a shrine furck de mother
Re: This Is What The Zika Virus Does To a Child- Pics by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:10am On Jan 31, 2016
Autopin:

GO SLEEP

Nigeria's only eShopping mall designed to sell WAEC, JAMB, NECO, and NABTEB scratch card pins. grin
Re: This Is What The Zika Virus Does To a Child- Pics by Pamelayoung: 10:56am On Jan 31, 2016
Holy ghost fire! Back to the sender.....it can neva come 2 nigeria. It's not our portion.
Re: This Is What The Zika Virus Does To a Child- Pics by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 31, 2016
LOOKS LIKE BATUSTA THE WRESTLER
Re: This Is What The Zika Virus Does To a Child- Pics by temblor(m): 12:29pm On Jan 31, 2016
Abeg, ZIKA VIRUS or wetin dem call you o, I respect you that's why I spelled your name in caps. Pls ehn, by pass Nigeria, bubu can't add you to the corruption fight, dropping crude prices, dwindling economy and boko boys. you know our presido no be scientist, but na general. Biko...saw this news last week on aljazeera. Very scary for the future. cry
Re: This Is What The Zika Virus Does To a Child- Pics by Launcher: 12:51pm On Jan 31, 2016
Re: This Is What The Zika Virus Does To a Child- Pics by Launcher: 12:54pm On Jan 31, 2016
Neighboring countries self no they fear, na Africa the thing go con come like that? Do you know it is transmitted through mosquitoes so u saying mosquitoes are gonna travel down to Africa from Brazil. unnecessary traffic to a blog
Re: This Is What The Zika Virus Does To a Child- Pics by Jostico: 12:57pm On Jan 31, 2016
that is what they think and might be right. nevertheless"if you knock the door shall be open"
Re: This Is What The Zika Virus Does To a Child- Pics by olempe(m): 1:22pm On Jan 31, 2016
Resembles Batista
Re: This Is What The Zika Virus Does To a Child- Pics by austinvsb1(m): 2:21pm On Jan 31, 2016
The zika virus has being in sub-sahara Africa for decades and has never had such effects on its populace! *Readup*

Just few months in the Americas and the west is trembling! Africans, you don't know how blessed you are!!
Re: This Is What The Zika Virus Does To a Child- Pics by bobo65(m): 3:51pm On Jan 31, 2016
austinvsb1:
The zika virus has being in sub-sahara Africa for decades and has never had such effects on its populace! *Readup*

Just few months in the Americas and the west is trembling! Africans, you don't know how blessed you are!!

Awesome post

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is An F Grade Much Better Than a D And An E ? / Airtel Made Me Loose Millions Today. So Sad! / Yabatech:::::cut Off Mark For 2015/2016 Is Now Officially Out:::::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.