Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Freeze Coolfm Shows Off Fiancee; Showers Praises On Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Coolfm Shows Off Fiancee; Showers Praises On Her (1292 Views)

Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) / CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] / CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freeze Coolfm Shows Off Fiancee; Showers Praises On Her by AdoraAmadi: 8:03am On Jan 31, 2016
Veteran Cool FM OAP, Freeze, real name Ifedayo Olarinde, wasted no time finding love again since his messy split from ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde. Here's a new photo of his fiancee, Benedicta Elechi, he just shared with some powerful love words.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/01/freeze-coolfm-shows-off-fiancee-showers.html

Re: Freeze Coolfm Shows Off Fiancee; Showers Praises On Her by AdoraAmadi: 8:05am On Jan 31, 2016
more pics of her

Re: Freeze Coolfm Shows Off Fiancee; Showers Praises On Her by canah01(m): 8:11am On Jan 31, 2016
smiley
Re: Freeze Coolfm Shows Off Fiancee; Showers Praises On Her by Chanchit: 8:14am On Jan 31, 2016
Oboy! I see the reason why Freeze froze her wife for this babe.
Re: Freeze Coolfm Shows Off Fiancee; Showers Praises On Her by pet4ril(f): 8:20am On Jan 31, 2016
Okay ooooo...... Hmmmm i don't want to say anything for now.
I'm just watching them in 3D camera
Re: Freeze Coolfm Shows Off Fiancee; Showers Praises On Her by lordcyl3(m): 8:31am On Jan 31, 2016
Chai, what a pretty lady
Re: Freeze Coolfm Shows Off Fiancee; Showers Praises On Her by Airforce1(m): 8:37am On Jan 31, 2016
Love the first photo

"Egbon" freeze sabi better thing
Re: Freeze Coolfm Shows Off Fiancee; Showers Praises On Her by OKorowanta: 8:48am On Jan 31, 2016
Now dat Freeze tagged Kim Kardashian,does she has a sex tape like Kim K?
Re: Freeze Coolfm Shows Off Fiancee; Showers Praises On Her by QuentinDay: 8:53am On Jan 31, 2016
AdoraAmadi:
Veteran Cool FM OAP, Freeze, real name Ifedayo Olarinde,
wasted no time finding love again since his messy split from ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde.
Here's a new photo of his fiancee, Benedicta Elechi, he just shared with some powerful love words

1. Can you tell us a little about yourself and Dictachi Foods as a brand you represent?
I am Benedicta Nkemdilim Elechi, from Awka in Anambra state.

I’m in my mid thirties and I am a graduate of Analytical Chemistry, from the Rivers State University of Science and Technology.

Dictachi Foods is my brainchild. Growing up, I was fascinated by the science and technology involved in food production and even wrote my final thesis in the university on preservatives used in yoghurt production.

The name Dictachi was derived from combining the last 5 letters of my name Benedicta with ‘Chi’ which in Ibo means GOD.

2. How did you get started in Business and what did it take you to get to where you are today?
Like I stated earlier I wrote my thesis on the quantity of ascorbic acid and sodium benzoate used in the commercial production of yoghurt in Nigeria, as against the level approved by the world health organization.

The discoveries I made, gave rise to the insatiable need for me to produce yoghurt that meets world standards for the Nigerian market. However, shortly after my NYSC, I did a detailed market survey and production research bringing me to the realization that I did not have the financial capability to bankroll such a production facility, so I settled for catering, which was my second choice.

I started by catering at home for friends, family, relatives and neighbours, right from my home where I employed 7 members of staff.

This phase in Dictachi Foods history lasted for about 3 years. Shortly afterwards we were forced, by the increase in our clientele to move to our factory premises, which I had been constructing from the proceeds of my home catering business and support from family members.

When we moved to the factory site we could now afford to accommodate my initial dream of owning a Food processing company, so we started phase two of the Dictachi Foods story by launching our yoghurt production line. From the initial commercial success of the yoghurt produce, we were able to build phase 3, which was driven by the demands of our ever growing clientele for bakery and confectionery products. The increase in demand for our yoghurt products in different parts of the country led us to opening depots all over key cities in Nigeria, in line with our vision to become a globally recognized food company of African origin.

Read more at: http://whootafrica.com/15-questions-with-the-ceo-benedicta-elechi-ceo-of-dictachi-foods-nigeria/

Chanchit:
Oboy! I see the reason why Freeze froze her wife for this babe.
Freeze na sharp guy, wink wink.
Why hin go waste time for a Proverbs 31:13-20 woman such as this

lordcyl3:
Chai, what a pretty lady
Beauty and brains DO go together
Re: Freeze Coolfm Shows Off Fiancee; Showers Praises On Her by cruzita(f): 9:46am On Jan 31, 2016
she is truly beautiful and brainy too.
Re: Freeze Coolfm Shows Off Fiancee; Showers Praises On Her by Afrok(m): 9:50am On Jan 31, 2016
Since that guy won't stop running his mouth like tap, i for see another serious beating for him.

*call me prophet of doom, concern u*
Re: Freeze Coolfm Shows Off Fiancee; Showers Praises On Her by yanabasee(m): 9:55am On Jan 31, 2016
Lol.... Freezing heart now in love! Quite pathetic... Wife beater!

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Gentry Is Drop Dead Gorgeous In New Makeover Portraits / Throwback Pic Of PH First Son DUNCAN MIGHTY / Veteran Nollywood Actor In Critical Health Condition,Down Wit Liver Disease(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.