Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

How Tradot Helped Me Recover N100,000 From A Scammer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Tradot Helped Me Recover N100,000 From A Scammer (892 Views)

10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / CBN Sets Daily Limit Of N100,000 On Mobile USSD Transactions / This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Tradot Helped Me Recover N100,000 From A Scammer by ITBusinessGuy(m): 9:10am On Jan 31, 2016
Hey, I thought this could help someone.

I paid a Nairalander via Tradot, though at first he insisted on direct payment to his Bank account as if I knew it, so I decided to use Tradot to pay him so I can be protected with their buyer's protection policy.

I was suppose to receive my order 2 days after the payment before I quickly opened a dispute. And my issue was attended to immediately. The dispute was a chat between me the guy and the Tradot staff. The idiot couldn't say anything when he was asked if he has delivered my goods.

Thank you Tradot for the rescue I promise to do this and I have.

Hey. Do not pay anyone without online payment protection.

Go to https://tradot.com its free to pay anyone.

1 Like

Re: How Tradot Helped Me Recover N100,000 From A Scammer by dokgen(m): 7:20am On Feb 27, 2016
Can tradot be used for currency transaction purposes. Like if i were to buy dollars from someone on nairaland?
Re: How Tradot Helped Me Recover N100,000 From A Scammer by ITBusinessGuy(m): 8:02am On Feb 27, 2016
Sure, the you withdraw to your Bank account.
Even receive Bitcoin and Paypal.
Re: How Tradot Helped Me Recover N100,000 From A Scammer by ITBusinessGuy(m): 8:02am On Feb 27, 2016
Re: How Tradot Helped Me Recover N100,000 From A Scammer by frisky2good(m): 8:13am On Feb 27, 2016
Please remember to pay Seun for advert.
Re: How Tradot Helped Me Recover N100,000 From A Scammer by dokgen(m): 9:23am On Feb 27, 2016
ITBusinessGuy:

Okay, can u please explain details on how i can use it.
most especially to purchase dollars in netteler, bitcoin, and paying the person in naira
Re: How Tradot Helped Me Recover N100,000 From A Scammer by foxgiovani(m): 10:03am On Feb 27, 2016
ITBusinessGuy:
Hey, I thought this could help someone.

I paid a Nairalander via Tradot, though at first he insisted on direct payment to his Bank account as if I knew it, so I decided to use Tradot to pay him so I can be protected with their buyer's protection policy.

I was suppose to receive my order 2 days after the payment before I quickly opened a dispute. And my issue was attended to immediately. The dispute was a chat between me the guy and the Tradot staff. The idiot couldn't say anything when he was asked if he has delivered my goods.

Thank you Tradot for the rescue I promise to do this and I have.

Hey. Do not pay anyone without online payment protection.

Go to https://tradot.com its free to pay anyone.

Thank God for your life. 100k is a big money to throw away.

(1) (Reply)

.. / Cost Of Shipping A 20ft Container To China / If You Have Land In A Busy Area Let Me Tell You How To Make Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.