Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

I Want You To Review My Blog. Whatelse Do You think I Need To Add To It?? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want You To Review My Blog. Whatelse Do You think I Need To Add To It?? (654 Views)

Help Me to Review This Forum / How I Get Devices To Review & My Advice To Upcoming Bloggers Who Want Such. / Help To Review My New Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want You To Review My Blog. Whatelse Do You think I Need To Add To It?? by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 31, 2016
Re: I Want You To Review My Blog. Whatelse Do You think I Need To Add To It?? by garyaustin(m): 10:32am On Jan 31, 2016
Nice blog but we should be creative in our thinking. Every blogger doing the same thing is boring.
Re: I Want You To Review My Blog. Whatelse Do You think I Need To Add To It?? by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 31, 2016
garyaustin:
Nice blog but we should be creative in our thinking. Every blogger doing the same thing is boring.
hmm!! So what do you want me to remove from it?? Creative in what aspect??
Re: I Want You To Review My Blog. Whatelse Do You think I Need To Add To It?? by SUPERPACK: 10:42am On Jan 31, 2016
2kaybiel:
Here is it. www.naijaweread..com
use a custom template 4 ur blog. u can google it or check out this one http://fanzone1..com do u like it
Re: I Want You To Review My Blog. Whatelse Do You think I Need To Add To It?? by garyaustin(m): 12:03pm On Jan 31, 2016
I checked your blog out and most of what I saw were also on Nairaland and other blogs. Creative; Look for a virgin niche and leverage on it.
Re: I Want You To Review My Blog. Whatelse Do You think I Need To Add To It?? by garyaustin(m): 12:04pm On Jan 31, 2016
2kaybiel:
hmm!! So what do you want me to remove from it?? Creative in what aspect??
I checked your blog out and most of what I saw were also on Nairaland and other blogs. Creative; Look for a virgin niche and leverage on it.
Re: I Want You To Review My Blog. Whatelse Do You think I Need To Add To It?? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 31, 2016
garyaustin:
OK I will try
Re: I Want You To Review My Blog. Whatelse Do You think I Need To Add To It?? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 31, 2016
SUPERPACK:

use a custom template 4 ur blog. u can google it or check out this one http://fanzone1..com do u like it
the text is not very visible try and make the body text white but the template positioning and others r great. I viewed on mobile tho
Re: I Want You To Review My Blog. Whatelse Do You think I Need To Add To It?? by SUPERPACK: 2:43pm On Jan 31, 2016
bayino:

the text is not very visible try and make the body text white but the template positioning and others is great. I viewed on mobile tho
thanks

(1) (Reply)

How I Made 25 Adsense Approvals In March 2016 / Are You Ready For The Google Adsense Hangout Tomorrow? / H1 Tag Not Found On My Blog After Changing Page Header

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.