Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Photo: You Might Learn To Mind Your Business After Reading This... - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photo: You Might Learn To Mind Your Business After Reading This... (37385 Views)

You'll Never Throw Away Banana Peels After Reading This / Mind Your Speech / After Reading This, You’ll Never Want To Throw These Little Bags Away Again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: You Might Learn To Mind Your Business After Reading This... by profmathsland(m): 12:39am On Feb 01, 2016
What. does this mean? :oWhat. does this mean?
Re: Photo: You Might Learn To Mind Your Business After Reading This... by odunbola: 12:44am On Feb 01, 2016
looool...Oh my God...

http://ladiesphere..com.ng/
Re: Photo: You Might Learn To Mind Your Business After Reading This... by Nobody: 1:48am On Feb 01, 2016
14 men down. Stil counting...
Re: Photo: You Might Learn To Mind Your Business After Reading This... by Nobody: 3:35am On Feb 01, 2016
You really need help sir, cos Allah didn't send Prophet Muhammad to teach us this. Leave sham and fakeness for other religions. This is not our way in Islam. If I ever need any help, I'd talk with my ar-rahman, ar-raheem, Al-Malik, Al-Quddus, and As-Salam, not a mere mortal like you who is definitely more problem-invested than his dumb solicitors/patients. Get a job, and get a life, nigga!

Ajibolohunsoro:
FOR ANY KIND OF SPIRITUAL ATTACK/HELP CONTACT SHEIKH AJIBOLOHUNSORO ON 08073082525.
Re: Photo: You Might Learn To Mind Your Business After Reading This... by Nobody: 4:00am On Feb 01, 2016
ignis:
Your eyes was poked.
Which eyes are you now using to type this trash?
This babe you no GET chill! This is just what I needed to start my day, God bless the poster. So hilarious! Still laughing oh... grin cheesy
Re: Photo: You Might Learn To Mind Your Business After Reading This... by aishmuhd(f): 5:22am On Feb 01, 2016
lol....
Re: Photo: You Might Learn To Mind Your Business After Reading This... by danbrowndmf(m): 6:44am On Feb 01, 2016
jtizie:
Making fp dis days is very hard. We pray dat dis week wil be good
Lmaaooooooo
Re: Photo: You Might Learn To Mind Your Business After Reading This... by slap1(m): 6:56am On Feb 01, 2016
InstaDon123:
So this trash made fp. What tha Bleep ?
It's annoying. Something that is neither funny nor educating... Random bullshit.
Re: Photo: You Might Learn To Mind Your Business After Reading This... by blazer234: 7:01am On Feb 01, 2016
Aminat508:
Who will be 15 15 15?

Believe me, I was tempted to send u PM. I mean you don't happen everyday wink
Re: Photo: You Might Learn To Mind Your Business After Reading This... by kayalla(f): 7:36am On Feb 01, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy this is crazy, cant stop laughing
Re: Photo: You Might Learn To Mind Your Business After Reading This... by cso007(m): 8:40am On Feb 01, 2016
Lwkmd.... Mayb i'll always passby next tym
Re: Photo: You Might Learn To Mind Your Business After Reading This... by Olajhidey22(m): 10:21am On Feb 01, 2016
Cant stop laughing!!

Earn every month from my blog....Read here for details http://www.bussydave.com.ng/2016/02/february-bonaza-earn-every-month-from-this-blog
Re: Photo: You Might Learn To Mind Your Business After Reading This... by Thosinhaknow(m): 10:28am On Feb 01, 2016
me can't laugh alone
Re: Photo: You Might Learn To Mind Your Business After Reading This... by emmabest2000(m): 12:38pm On Feb 01, 2016
InstaDon123:
So this trash made fp. What tha Bleep ?
e pain u abi

2 Likes

Re: Photo: You Might Learn To Mind Your Business After Reading This... by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:24pm On Feb 01, 2016
Kolababe:
Lol. He sure learnt his lesson

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/01/photo-you-might-learn-to-mind-your_24.html
an hour after reading this, I keep coming back to read it again and each time, I keep bursting into laughter like I just saw it for the first time..... this is hilarious bro.... grin
Re: Photo: You Might Learn To Mind Your Business After Reading This... by Kazrem(m): 7:52am On Feb 02, 2016
Mind your business.
Re: Photo: You Might Learn To Mind Your Business After Reading This... by RawestThugAlive(m): 12:43am On Feb 07, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Body Of A 15-year-old JSS 3 Student Found Floating On River Kaduna (photos) / LAWMA Truck Attendant Killed As Tire Bursts During Guaging (Photo) / How Men Drink Away Their Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.