Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,724 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Gossip Queen - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Gossip Queen (629 Views)

Gossip Is The Devil's Radio Station, Don't Be His DJ / Gossip Magazines Of The Past (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gossip Queen by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 31, 2016
Mojisola tapped her friend and told her to look at the woman who was exiting the salon.
"What is it this time?" Temilolu asked her friend. Mojisola was the Queen of gossip. Temi had almost turned back when she entered the salon and met her friend. Unfortunately, they had both come to make braids, so there was no way for her to escape early.
"Did you see the woman that just left?" Moji asked again.
"Yes, I did." Temi answered, as she winced in pain when her hairdresser pulled her hair. She wished Moji would just keep quiet; she didn't need her useless blather to add to her pain.
"That woman has been divorced, three times now. I don't know why some women find it difficult to stay in a man's house." Moji said with disgust, oblivious to the....
Pls continue at
https://aminatawastories./2016/01/30/gossip-queen/

(1) (Reply)

Tell Me No / Interested In E-books Sharing? / The Convenant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.