Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Nigerian Parents And Dere Funny Ways - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nigerian Parents And Dere Funny Ways (995 Views)

7 Funny Ways Girls Apologise(memes) / See Naija Guys And Dere Dating Skills / Funny Ways Nigerians Answer Question In Pidgin Language (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Parents And Dere Funny Ways by olafirstt: 12:40pm On Jan 31, 2016
Nigerian parents & their funny ways of sending you out:
"My dad and my mum were watching one American movie yesterday evening, when I heard the sound of the movie, I decided to join them. As we were watching the movie, a young man started to get intimate with his madam's sister. They kissed and when the guy's hand inched towards the girl’s breasts, I looked straight into my dad’s eyes and I noticed that his demeanor had changed. I decided to concentrate fully on the video. They were still kissing, when they both fell into the chair close to them. I knew something was about to happen and the guy was about to unhook the girl's bra... when... My Daddy looked at me with hard eyes and shouted with a loud voice 'Olisemeka, have you ironed the car?'"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Parents And Dere Funny Ways by dannyville2(m): 12:43pm On Jan 31, 2016
1st to comment, I see front page material
Re: Nigerian Parents And Dere Funny Ways by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 31, 2016
undecided Funny but old joke.

(1) (Reply)

Guys/ladies How True Is This / Photo Of The Day / Nigeria \biafra War 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.