Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,353 members, 7,822,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Drop A Tribute For Your Muslim Brother, Mikail Jackson 'mj' - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Drop A Tribute For Your Muslim Brother, Mikail Jackson 'mj' (3171 Views)

A Letter From Your Muslim Brother / Things Your Muslim Wife Wont Tell You / Send Free Ramadan/eid Text Messages To Your Muslim Loved Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop A Tribute For Your Muslim Brother, Mikail Jackson 'mj' by Virgo83(m): 11:44pm On Jun 29, 2009
[center]From Allah we come and to Him we'll return
Resting In The Arms Of Allah
Forever Missed, Forever Loved
Flying With The Angels
Your Memory Will Never Die
Allah's Precious Child
Allah Needed Another Angel
Sleep Well My Little Angel
Good Night Sweet King of Pop
Loving You Was Easy
Wacko Jacko, Into Thy Hands I Commend your Spirit
Our Angel On Earth Has Gone Home
Our Beloved Mikail, We Will Never Forget You
Ours For Just A Moment, But Heaven Is Forever
A Brief Time On This Earth, Now With Our Lord For Eternity
Swept Away By Angels On A Heavenly Flight
Our Precious Entertainer, You Are Loved, You Are Missed
Memories Carry Us Through, As The Angels Have Carried You
Loving Father, Loving Brother, Your Reward Is At Hand
Caring Husband, Caring Father, Your Reward Is At Hand
We Would Miss You More, Did We Not Know That We Would See You Soon
May Allah Keep You In His Loving Care
And by the Right Side of Muhammad you'll sit
The Joy And Love You Gave Us Will Never Die
If Love Could Have Kept You Here, You Would Never Have Gone
Shed No Tears For Me, I Am With My Savior
It Must Be Awesome To See A Rainbow From Above
We Shed No Tears For This Muslim Soul, Only For Our Loss
A Picture Completed, Drawn By The Master's Hand
On This Earth Just A While, But Your Memory Will Never Leave Us
Our Precious Hero, Not Enough Time On This Earth To Know Our Love[/center]
Re: Drop A Tribute For Your Muslim Brother, Mikail Jackson 'mj' by Abuzola(m): 12:05am On Jun 30, 2009
Why should you say Allah's precious child. You have sin against Allah, u better hasten for his forgiveness
Re: Drop A Tribute For Your Muslim Brother, Mikail Jackson 'mj' by olabowale(m): 12:23am On Jun 30, 2009
May Allah forgive you Virgo83, if you are a muslim. Islam does not copy what other nations do. Allah's Angels are creaed by Him. No human can become Angel. Calling Michael "Wacko" is not a term of endearment. Wacko means crazy, mad, that sort of thing. If you are a muslim for a long time or even just new, you will know that Muslims dont subscribe to Child of God nonsense, or the rest in the Arm and all of those! Are you muslim, though? You need to start your Islam right.
Re: Drop A Tribute For Your Muslim Brother, Mikail Jackson 'mj' by Okijajuju1(m): 12:27am On Jun 30, 2009
Micheal was a muslim, so why not just drop your tribute and ove on instead of trying to start a fight. Even Christians and buddists are doing it why not people of his faith??
Re: Drop A Tribute For Your Muslim Brother, Mikail Jackson 'mj' by Abuzola(m): 9:53am On Jun 30, 2009
See, okija, Allah will ask us why we kept quiet when one is doing wrong or uttering wrong and i believe the poster is a muslim. The prophet said when u see wrong clear it with ur hands if you can't then with clear it with your tongue and the weakest of it is to feel bad'
Re: Drop A Tribute For Your Muslim Brother, Mikail Jackson 'mj' by Jarus(m): 10:45am On Jun 30, 2009
Re: Drop A Tribute For Your Muslim Brother, Mikail Jackson 'mj' by Lagosboy: 11:26am On Jun 30, 2009
Jarus:

Did MJ die a Muslim?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/celebritynews/3494296/Michael-Jackson-converts-to-Islam-and-changes-name-to-Mikaeel.html

http://umarlee.com/2009/06/26/was-michael-jackson-a-muslim/

Bro from all indications he did and Jermaine also confirmed this and his statement "May Allah bless you" points to that direction. May Allah forgive him his sins, expiate them and reward him with jannat and we as well.
Re: Drop A Tribute For Your Muslim Brother, Mikail Jackson 'mj' by Muhseen(m): 12:17pm On Jun 30, 2009
Okija_juju:

Micheal was a muslim, so why not just drop your tribute and ove on instead of trying to start a fight. Even Christians and buddists are doing it why not people of his faith??

It's not a fight, bud. They were just calling his attention to where he did wrong. Isn't it right, and in all religions? Yeah.

And concerning the religion MJ died following, I too have already heard that it's Islam. Hence, let us pray; may Allah (S.W.T) grant his soul an eternal peace. The fella was really lucky.
Re: Drop A Tribute For Your Muslim Brother, Mikail Jackson 'mj' by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 30, 2009
Virgo83:

Resting In The Arms Of Allah

This is STOLEN DIRECTLY from the christian bible . . . NO WHERE in islam does it talk about ANY SLAVE resting in the "arms of allah". What arms? Allah cant even be seen by his slaves in jaanat!

Virgo83:

Allah's Precious Child

Even abuzola, a fellow slave, had to correct you on this false use of "christianese". You're all slaves NEVER children.

Virgo83:

Wacko Jacko, Into Thy Hands I Commend your Spirit

Did you have to steal the words of Christ on the cross directly as it was written in the bible? Can islam EVER be original?

Virgo83:

Ours For Just A Moment, But Heaven Is Forever

This again underscores how very little muslims know about islam.

1. Heaven is purely a christian/biblical concept.

2. Islam mentions ONLY Jaanat which is translated to mean - paradise!

3. Paradise and heaven are refered to as DISTINCTLY DIFFERENT places in the bible.

4. The false interchange of heaven for jaanat is a muslim fraud.

Virgo83:

A Brief Time On This Earth, Now With Our Lord For Eternity

it seems this poem was a christian poem hurriedly converted for islamic purposes. According to islamic scholars . . . not even mohammad will see allah in jaanat, so how will Jackson be "with our lord" for eternity? undecided

Virgo83:

Swept Away By Angels On A Heavenly Flight

Surah 19:71 ABSOLUTELY contradicts this. Only martyrs have a direct link to jaanat.

Virgo83:

And by the Right Side of Muhammad you'll sit

Again this is DIRECT STEALING from the bible. Where did mohammad ever tell you he had a seat in jaanat? what does it mean to sit by his right side?

Virgo83:

Shed No Tears For Me, I Am With My Savior

Exactly what "saviour"? what did he save you from?

[size=15pt]Muslims . . . next time try writing an wholly islamic poem, it doesnt speak well of your religion or your allah to be constantly found STEALING christian memorials![/size]

This are the ORIGINAL memorial verses!

http://www.christianmemorials.com/memorials/free-memorial-verses.asp

2 Likes

Re: Drop A Tribute For Your Muslim Brother, Mikail Jackson 'mj' by Muhseen(m): 5:51pm On Jun 30, 2009
"Wonderful" deluded, brainwashed davidylan has come aboard.

What do you want us to say, eh? tongue
Re: Drop A Tribute For Your Muslim Brother, Mikail Jackson 'mj' by Muhseen(m): 5:58pm On Jun 30, 2009
The Lie of the Year!

You know you are not saying the truth, don't you?
Re: Drop A Tribute For Your Muslim Brother, Mikail Jackson 'mj' by Jarus(m): 6:00pm On Jun 30, 2009
@Dlan,
The poem is in no way representative of Islamic belief. In fact,other than the fisrt line, virtually all that was mentioned there run contrary to Islam. It was obviously a product of imitation of Christianity the prophet predicted

And thank God, even before you came, Muslims like Abuzola and Olabs have shown the poem its place.

@Virgo,
Whoever wrote the poem needs an aqeedah(creed) cleansing.
Re: Drop A Tribute For Your Muslim Brother, Mikail Jackson 'mj' by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 30, 2009
Muhseen:

The Lie of the Year!

You know you are not saying the truth, don't you?

Read through the poem your dear brother plagiarised. One wonders why muslims cant write their own poems. Is the quran so empty?
Re: Drop A Tribute For Your Muslim Brother, Mikail Jackson 'mj' by olabowale(m): 8:49pm On Jun 30, 2009
@Davidylan: Tell me, your friend, don't the other fellas (wink wink), the difference(s) between Heaven and Paradise, according to the Bible, per your statement above?

Where will you rather end up after death, Paradise or Heaven, according to the Bible?

Whch one is better, according to the Bible, from your understanding?

Let me say this, I personally was leaning towards Virgo83 not being Muslim! But I am not sure and I did not want to give in to Suspicions!

Come to think of it, I believe he is a Christian, whom I have responded to in the past. It is no wonder, if I am correct that his piece was Christian inspired which he comfortably planted amongst muslims, so that you Christian crusaders can have something to talk about.

And personally, just as you are wrong about not realizing that whenthe Sun setting rays hit a large body of water, what used to be crystal clear becomes dark (MURKY) to the eye, you are very wrong about this, too. If Virgo83 is muslim, he understands nothing about Islam and needs a good jolt of reality. If he is a chrsitian which I have a great feel that he is,snce his absence speaks volumes, we see what kind of expensive mes he has left on his own trail.

I still seek Allah's forgiveness though, and pray that Virgo83 and others see the light of Succes. It aint in what you are now.

I will send you email to show the surface look of body of water at sunset. I hope you can then show it on NL. If not I will email it to those who can.
Re: Drop A Tribute For Your Muslim Brother, Mikail Jackson 'mj' by Aremugangan(m): 4:14am On Jul 04, 2009
As far as i'm concerned, i doubt if M.J ever acceptd Islam. I mean, e's too much a star 2av hid his reversion. Islam is simple, i doubt if d OP is a muslim or is e a revert? He has some xtianic tone in his tribute. Prophet Muhammad warnd us against innovations rememba? Allah said "know me before you worship me, ". Pls lets ascertain our facts b4 posting. Islam is enough for us.
Re: Drop A Tribute For Your Muslim Brother, Mikail Jackson 'mj' by Abuzola(m): 10:57pm On Jul 04, 2009
Well, i learnt he accepted islam on radio and the media
Re: Drop A Tribute For Your Muslim Brother, Mikail Jackson 'mj' by littleb(m): 12:48pm On Jul 05, 2009
There are lot of references that the said artist actually reverted to Islam. Amongst the refs is where his brother confirmed it. If indeed he reverted, it is for his soul and may Allah, Almighty forgives his shortcommings. Testifying with shaadah signifies the first thing in conversion follows by gradual learning which accordingly he did according to all claims.
Re: Drop A Tribute For Your Muslim Brother, Mikail Jackson 'mj' by ssosisi: 6:40pm On Jul 07, 2009
What is a Christian choir and Rev lucios Smith,a Christian pastor doing singing (soon and very soon) and speaking at his funeral which I'm watching live ?
Maybe an Imam will appear later
perhaps he was a Chrislam
Re: Drop A Tribute For Your Muslim Brother, Mikail Jackson 'mj' by ssosisi: 6:43pm On Jul 07, 2009
littleb:

There are lot of references that the said artist actually reverted to Islam. Amongst the refs is where his brother confirmed it. If indeed he reverted, it is for his soul and may Allah, Almighty forgives his shortcommings. Testifying with shaadah signifies the first thing in conversion follows by gradual learning which accordingly he did according to all claims.

I have never read any interview where Michael admitted to being a Muslim
Neither did his brother say he was a Muslim neither did I hear him tell us his name was now mikaal or whatever
He is still being called Michael
Re: Drop A Tribute For Your Muslim Brother, Mikail Jackson 'mj' by ssosisi: 6:55pm On Jul 07, 2009
Lionel Richie just sang [size=24pt]Jesus is Love [/size] at the funeral of "mikaal"
Re: Drop A Tribute For Your Muslim Brother, Mikail Jackson 'mj' by noetic2: 8:26pm On Jul 07, 2009
all I heard is God and Jesus and Love. . , .no mention of allah or mohammed.
Re: Drop A Tribute For Your Muslim Brother, Mikail Jackson 'mj' by ssosisi: 8:46pm On Jul 07, 2009
this kain Muslim with a Christian funeral
Re: Drop A Tribute For Your Muslim Brother, Mikail Jackson 'mj' by ssosisi: 8:48pm On Jul 07, 2009
and a pastor concludes by praying in Jesus name
ending by saying that the King of pop will now bow his knees to the King of Kings!
Re: Drop A Tribute For Your Muslim Brother, Mikail Jackson 'mj' by ssosisi: 8:50pm On Jul 07, 2009
noetic2:

all I heard is God and Jesus and Love. . , .no mention of allah or mohammed.

No allah
No Imam
No Koran quotes
The man had a Christian memorial and funeral
In his interviews on Ebony he called himself a Christian
In his funeral,they identified him as a Christian
Re: Drop A Tribute For Your Muslim Brother, Mikail Jackson 'mj' by olabowale(m): 9:04pm On Jul 07, 2009
so he goes to jahannam. thats his callingand he had answered it by his own free will. i hope you dont answer the same calling; jahannam is greedy. it is fire you know. as much as i like you, i cant help you. i have warned you and you cant deny others have not tried.

i do not pray from my mother's father and neither do i pray for my cousin who i named my second son, after. my ribute to both was just that; empty tributes. this reality is why i prayed hard for my mother's convertion and my Lord Allah Al Qahar accepted it from me. Alhamdulillah.
Re: Drop A Tribute For Your Muslim Brother, Mikail Jackson 'mj' by olabowale(m): 9:05pm On Jul 07, 2009
did jermaine participated, too? Did he say amen when they mentioned Jesus name?
Re: Drop A Tribute For Your Muslim Brother, Mikail Jackson 'mj' by ssosisi: 9:13pm On Jul 07, 2009
olabowale:

did jermaine participated, too? Did he say amen when they mentioned Jesus name?

He was there obviously
He even sang about love
what has Jermaine got to do with what I wrote
Re: Drop A Tribute For Your Muslim Brother, Mikail Jackson 'mj' by ssosisi: 9:15pm On Jul 07, 2009
olabowale:

so he goes to jahannam. thats his callingand he had answered it by his own free will. i hope you dont answer the same calling; jahannam is greedy. it is fire you know. as much as i like you, i cant help you. i have warned you and you cant deny others have not tried.

i do not pray from my mother's father and neither do i pray for my cousin who i named my second son, after. my ribute to both was just that; empty tributes. this reality is why i prayed hard for my mother's convertion and my Lord Allah Al Qahar accepted it from me. Alhamdulillah.

Stop crying
what's with all the incoherence?
Re: Drop A Tribute For Your Muslim Brother, Mikail Jackson 'mj' by ssosisi: 9:17pm On Jul 07, 2009
Hopefully the king of pop was in right standing with the King of Kings and Lord of Lords before death snatched him away.
Re: Drop A Tribute For Your Muslim Brother, Mikail Jackson 'mj' by olabowale(m): 9:43pm On Jul 07, 2009
« #26 on: Today at 09:13:28 PM »
1), He was there obviously
He even sang about love
what has Jermaine got to do with what I wrote

« #27 on: Today at 09:15:12 PM »
2). Stop crying
what's with all the incoherence?

3). « #28 on: Today at 09:17:43 PM »
-Hopefully the king of pop was in right standing with the King of Kings and Lord of Lords before death snatched him away.
!). It shows his knowledge of Islam! There is no americanized or nigerianized or arabinized islam. There is a single Book; The Quran. A single prophetic sayings and deeds; the authentic sunnahs and ahadiths. When a believer participates in the funeral of a disbeliever, he lacks knowledge about his deen (WAY)!

2). I am not crying, baby. I don't cry for disbelievers, especially when such a person had a whole half a century to get it right! Or can you see me all the way from "down south (lol; village people), to know that am crying? I know I could be incoherent, sometimes when talking to you! The self adulation does not work with me. Lol.

3). Where was the throne of the King of Kings? Sorry i the metaphor that it has, like the king of pop! No throne, but just a name. I wonder what they want those Royal Eze of igboland to do: like Eze Ezearo of Arochukwu who ruled as the longest Nigerian Monarch for 72 years?

Thanks $Osisi, you allowed me to use this information today, since I got it from her grand daughter Ezinne! LOL. I am having the last laugh. Alhamdulillah.
Re: Drop A Tribute For Your Muslim Brother, Mikail Jackson 'mj' by ssosisi: 9:57pm On Jul 07, 2009
Re: Drop A Tribute For Your Muslim Brother, Mikail Jackson 'mj' by noetic2: 10:00pm On Jul 07, 2009
dont mind olabs . . . . he and his pointless rhetorics.

A muslim dies and was not buried as a muslim.
allah or mohammed were not acknowledged at his burial. . . . .was he a muslim at all?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Follow Someone Like Prophet Muhammad If He Appears Today? / Why You Should Know About Ali Sibat / Refutation Of One Who Casts Aspersions Upon Saheeh Al-bukhaari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.