Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

A Nairalander Wanna Share His Broiler Business Stage With U - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / A Nairalander Wanna Share His Broiler Business Stage With U (961 Views)

How Many Bags Of Feed Do U Need To Raise 300 Broiler To 7 Weeks / Nairalander Appeal For Support To Finish His Broiler Project. Help. / My 3 Weeks Small Scale Broiler Business (Less than 10k Budget) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Wanna Share His Broiler Business Stage With U by olaitanbaale1(m): 1:36pm On Jan 31, 2016
for the fact that we all can't secure a white collar job,though it is every human dream to get a ready made job after NYSC but for the fact that some of us ain't that lucky hence I ventured into animal production business (broiler keeping)...though I studied zoology in my uni days but thanks to my brother that truly studied animal production thus I tapped the agricultural knowledge from him, even though twas not easy considering the stress and other challenges but all praises due to God for the success for far....
special thanks to my mum for the financial source.
my siblings for standing by me all through....
and all those that wish me well

my advise to fellow job seeker is never to relent,we all can start from somewhere until it become bigger

Godbless the pure hustler outsider and keep believing

Note: pardon me for not have shared the brooding stage twas due to SD card error...
check my signatory for the demand of live nd frozen chicken at a reasonable price( from d stable of DTK farm)

Re: A Nairalander Wanna Share His Broiler Business Stage With U by Stanleyobey: 2:30pm On Jan 31, 2016
Nice,how old are your birds and where is your location
Re: A Nairalander Wanna Share His Broiler Business Stage With U by olaitanbaale1(m): 2:38pm On Jan 31, 2016
Stanleyobey:
Nice,how old are your birds and where is your location

8weeks, oshogbo in osun state
Re: A Nairalander Wanna Share His Broiler Business Stage With U by Johnnyessence(m): 4:19pm On Jan 31, 2016
can u please tell us the procedure and how many broiler is these oooo. i love ur poultry pen ooo.
Re: A Nairalander Wanna Share His Broiler Business Stage With U by olaitanbaale1(m): 5:04pm On Jan 31, 2016
Johnnyessence:
can u please tell us the procedure and how many broiler is these oooo. i love ur poultry pen ooo.

This is a 1700 number of birds nd 60 birds was recorded as mortality ...the process is too lengthy but u can contact me via watsapp on 08069048681 for more on it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Wanna Share His Broiler Business Stage With U by Johnnyessence(m): 5:13pm On Jan 31, 2016
olaitanbaale1:

This is a 1700 number of birds nd 60 birds was recorded as mortality ...the process is too lengthy but u can contact me via whatsapp on 08069048681 for more on it
waoooo this is great ooooooooo. this is a huge investment,love these ooo welldone.
Re: A Nairalander Wanna Share His Broiler Business Stage With U by tuk2ato(m): 1:54am On Feb 01, 2016
Are you doing Tuns OBOPS scheme?

(1) (Reply)

Foreigners Are Taking Over Our Lands For Agriculture - Nigerians Shine Ur EYES / 10 Hectare Of Farm Land Is Needed (NOTE: Must Not Too Far From Lagos) / Matured Broiler Chickens For Sale @ 800 Per Kg Liveweight.. Call 08065781796

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.