Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here (8158 Views)

Promotion Of Betting, FOREX, Binary Options & Cryptocurrencies Banned / "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" / Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here by wapmasta001(m): 1:49pm On Jan 31, 2016
undecided undecided undecided I DONT BELIEVE IN IMPOSSIBILITIES, IF YOU CAN MAKE MONEY WITH DZ GUYS OVER THERE, GO AHEAD, HERE'S THE THREAD YOU GUYS HAVE REQUESTED.....

RULES***********

NO DROPPING OF MAILS (UPLOAD EVERY BIG FILE TO SHARING SITES LIKE 4SHARED ETC
NO ADVERTS
NO SELLING OF ANYTHING HERE

GOODLUCK GUYS
Re: Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here by wapmasta001(m): 1:53pm On Jan 31, 2016
LETS TRY TO FOLLOW THE RULES, ANYTHING ABOUT RANDOMS, ROBOTS ETC CAN BE DISCUSSED FREELY HERE grin
Re: Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here by wtfCode: 2:34pm On Jan 31, 2016
can lotto numbers be generated here?
any software
Re: Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here by Optimisticgondy(m): 3:28pm On Jan 31, 2016
Following...thumbs up
Re: Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here by Manweysabi(m): 3:29pm On Jan 31, 2016
wtfCode:
any software
Lol
Re: Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 31, 2016
wtfCode:
any software
grin you can generate random or lotto (if you know their seed) numbers by using the linear or multiplicative congruential method,middle square method using your computer time as your seed or if you can program python is easy.
Re: Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here by wtfCode: 10:13pm On Jan 31, 2016
programma:
grin you can generate random or lotto (if you know their seed) numbers by using the linear or multiplicative congruential method,middle square method using your computer time as your seed or if you can program python is easy.
honestly bro, i don't know any of that.
Can u do that?
Re: Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 01, 2016
wtfCode:
honestly bro, i don't know any of that. Can u do that?
what do you want me to do?
Re: Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here by austinefx(m): 10:02am On Feb 01, 2016
nice. waiting to see whats new in business of autotrading. cool
Re: Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here by wtfCode: 10:09am On Feb 01, 2016
programma:
what do you want me to do?
generation of lotto numbers.
i know some geeks that does that but they will keep it to themselves
Re: Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 01, 2016
wtfCode:

generation of lotto numbers.
i know some geeks that does that but they will keep it to themselves
which lotto, be specific. drop the seed number if you know it.
Re: Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here by wtfCode: 2:28pm On Feb 01, 2016
programma:
which lotto, be specific. drop the seed number if you know it.
ok...its 'rs lotto'.
Plz bro, what exactly do u mean by 'seed numbers'?
Re: Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here by pierre92(m): 7:39pm On Feb 01, 2016
Who has tried Virtnext? Has positive reviews everywhere.
Re: Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here by NonFarmPayrol: 7:54pm On Feb 01, 2016
pierre92:

the videos are all doctored and shady on youtube, the thing blew one japanese traders account on youtube you can search for it, they make money from affiliate commissions when you fund, virtnext is a scam . all the review sites have been paid heavily and they dont post the negative reviews
Re: Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here by binarykid(m): 11:22pm On Feb 01, 2016
pierre92:

just 1 look at the site and it all came rushing back again.... these scammers are just duplicating themselves with different names, thats how 1 of dem said he wanted to raise 30millionaires *rubbish*. bro abeg @nonfarm don talk am as e b jawe

2 Likes

Re: Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here by fidellamo(m): 7:09am On Feb 02, 2016
WOW, finally this thread is here. Welcome every one.

@ wapmaster I have to address this quickly for this thread to thrive. You should acknowledge that softwares and robots are peoples intellectual properties and sweat. Most people would not want to give that out for free.

I think what you should rather say is for people to make certain the potency of any software introduced here.

The inclusion of the "No selling of anything" rule here would not give people the opportunity to make the choices that may turn their lives around through BO trading.

Remove the "No selling of anything" rule and let people use their discretion on whether to buy or not to buy stuffs.
Re: Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here by puskin: 7:15am On Feb 02, 2016
Let me just be looking first.
Re: Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here by fidellamo(m): 7:16am On Feb 02, 2016
In another news, I would want us to review tbmatic as introduced by Ndidim in the mother thread. Who else is using it here? I am and it is rocking pretty well.

Pls drop your reviews here and let others benefit from it too.

@ programma can you shed more light on the lotto number generation stuff?

WISHING US ALL THE GREENEST WEEK EVER!!!
Re: Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here by puskin: 7:18am On Feb 02, 2016
fidellamo:

@ wapmaster I have to address this quickly for this thread to thrive. You should acknowledge that softwares and robots are peoples intellectual properties and sweat. Most people would not want to give that out for free.

I think what you should rather say is for people to make certain the potency of any software introduced here.

The inclusion of the "No selling of anything" rule here would not give people the opportunity to make the choices that may turn their lives around through BO trading.

Remove the "No selling of anything" rule and let people use their discretion on whether to buy or not to buy stuffs.

E be like say you get plan to sell something inside here. angry angry
Re: Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here by fidellamo(m): 7:33am On Feb 02, 2016
puskin:

E be like say you get plan to sell something inside here. angry angry

Bros I no get anything to sell o! Even if I get something to sell sef, if e fit put cash for people pocket, I no think say e bad.

My point though is that I know there are several softwares out there that can make people money but they are not free. In as much as this thread is intended to share free information, it should not be limited.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 02, 2016
fidellamo:
In another news, I would want us to review tbmatic as introduced by Ndidim in the mother thread. Who else is using it here? I am and it is rocking pretty well.

I didn't understood the guy and i am not into lotto nor do i use a bot. Maybe in the future when i am lazy to trade i will master the syntax of c# programming language and use it to create my own bot from my own trading formula grin
Re: Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here by dasdexter(m): 4:51pm On Feb 02, 2016
programma:
I didn't understood the guy and i am not into lotto nor do i use a bot. Maybe in the future when i am lazy to trade i will master the syntax of c# programming language and use it to create my own bot from my own trading formula grin
is c# d potential language used in creating bot for trading ?
Re: Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here by crossblane1(m): 7:16pm On Feb 02, 2016
pls i need $7 paypal funds
if u have for sale contact me
Re: Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 02, 2016
dasdexter:
is c# d potential language used in creating bot for trading ?
yes
Re: Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here by fxdee(m): 12:03am On Feb 03, 2016
fidellamo:

pls i m interested in tbmatic pls can you put me through or have access to it and how it works sir?
Re: Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here by binarykid(m): 7:23am On Feb 03, 2016
fidellamo:

gud to know tbmatic is working for you. cud u pls drop ur settings
Re: Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here by fidellamo(m): 7:31am On Feb 03, 2016
You can get all the info on tbmatic from the mother thread (@ wapmaster I think you should have included the link to the mother thread on your opening post) but I will put you through all the same.

Go to their site, tbmaticdotcom (replace dot with .) and download the trial version of the software there free.

Open internet explorer (works with internet explorer 11) and login to your demo account (demo first until you are used to the software)

Make sure you are on the trading page (click on start trading)

Then open the software you downloaded (tbmatic) and start trading.

NOTE: There are settings to be used with tbmatic depending on your account size and for best performance, let me know when you have completed the above steps so I can drop the settings here.

2 Likes

Re: Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here by hurlar2014(m): 9:33am On Feb 03, 2016
fidellamo:
You can get all the info on tbmatic from the mother thread (@ wapmaster I think you should have included the link to the mother thread on your opening post) but I will put you through all the same.

Go to their site, tbmaticdotcom (replace dot with .) and download the trial version of the software there free.

Open internet explorer (works with internet explorer 11) and login to your demo account (demo first until you are used to the software)

Make sure you are on the trading page (click on start trading)

Then open the software you downloaded (tbmatic) and start trading.

NOTE: There are settings to be used with tbmatic depending on your account size and for best performance, let me know when you have completed the above steps so I can drop the settings here.
am olaoluwa that contacted you this morning via whatsapp. Thanks for the head up bro. I will holla at u as soon as i hit lagos.
Re: Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here by binarykid(m): 8:59pm On Feb 03, 2016
abeg pardon me ooo... i meant V10.2 and V10.3 respectively..... (there is nufin like v2 or v3)

binarykid:

exactly my tot too. if not for that clause now i would have been able to help some pple that want TBMATIC robot [s](as i cud give V2.0 for $40 and V3.0 for $80)[/s] but as it is now my hands are tied. make i no break my oga rule
fidellamo:

exactly my tot too. if not for that clause now i would have been able to help some pple that want TBMATIC robot [s](as i cud give V2.0 for $40 and V3.0 for $80)[/s] but as it is now my hands are tied. make i no break my oga rule
Re: Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here by austinefx(m): 12:11am On Feb 04, 2016
binarykid:

of what use will v.2.0 or v3.0 be when the latest version is 10.3? dont u think it will be out dated?
Re: Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here by fidellamo(m): 7:41am On Feb 04, 2016
hurlar2014:
am olaoluwa that contacted you this morning via whatsapp. Thanks for the head up bro. I will holla at u as soon as i hit lagos.

Aiit, I will be on hand to offer any help I can.
Re: Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here by fidellamo(m): 7:46am On Feb 04, 2016
binarykid:

Tot I was the only one seeing things from this light. V10.3 is out though with better features for much more better performance.

MUCH GREENS FELLAS!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Inflation Soars To Almost Four-year High Of 12.8% / Ginger Exportation Foreign Buyers / Enugu State Board Of Internal Revenue Closes GT And Sterling Bank Branches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.