Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,559 members, 7,955,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:14 PM

Is It A Must To Take Mirror Selfie (photo) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Is It A Must To Take Mirror Selfie (photo) (1302 Views)

Joke Of The Day: Kiss The Mirror / Funny And Crazy Selfie Photos / When He Sees Her Nipples From The Mirror (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Must To Take Mirror Selfie (photo) by amosyanyan(m): 4:11pm On Jan 31, 2016
Check this photo out.. Lol

Re: Is It A Must To Take Mirror Selfie (photo) by rheether(f): 4:15pm On Jan 31, 2016
Ekiti gurls can mumu sha..
Re: Is It A Must To Take Mirror Selfie (photo) by Vision4God: 4:34pm On Jan 31, 2016
Hahaha
Re: Is It A Must To Take Mirror Selfie (photo) by vault(m): 6:18pm On Jan 31, 2016
rheether:

Wow....... I can really see the ekiti indigene writing all over her undecided sad

and that's suppose to be funny ..... ode undecided Enugu hoe
Re: Is It A Must To Take Mirror Selfie (photo) by Nicolars(m): 12:20am On Feb 01, 2016
rheether:
some1 is jealous
Wat can I say we're too much
Re: Is It A Must To Take Mirror Selfie (photo) by babasade(m): 12:57am On Feb 01, 2016
vault:

Wow....... I can really see the ekiti indigene writing all over her like her motherundecided sad

and that's suppose to be funny ..... ode undecided Enugu hoe
some girl are just over brainless ...
Re: Is It A Must To Take Mirror Selfie (photo) by zubycharles(m): 8:02am On Feb 01, 2016
Yeeee!!!....biqqest mumu of 2016

(1) (Reply)

55 Funny But Hurting True Facts About Daily Life. #46 Hurts - Timenaija.com / See Me See Wahala, E Go Still Touch You / Some Funny President Robert Mugabe Quotes To End Your Day With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.