Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

BEWARE (for Those Using Whatsapp Wiki Search) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / BEWARE (for Those Using Whatsapp Wiki Search) (59157 Views)

For Those Using(or That Used) Tecno Phantom 5, 6 And 6plus... / Those Using Glo 4g Please Name Your Location / How To Continue Using Whatsapp On BB and Symbian Even After 2017 Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BEWARE (for Those Using Whatsapp Wiki Search) by Talk2SeaL: 11:51am On Feb 01, 2016
Chanchit:

Owk, lemme look for it.
am waiting
Re: BEWARE (for Those Using Whatsapp Wiki Search) by Chanchit: 11:54am On Feb 01, 2016
Cc Talk2Seal

+919043489211

Just store the number with wiki, then create a whatsapp group chat for it. to ask question, just type eg: wiki seal
Re: BEWARE (for Those Using Whatsapp Wiki Search) by Talk2SeaL: 11:57am On Feb 01, 2016
Chanchit:
Cc Talk2Seal

+919043489211

Just store the number with wiki, then create a whatsapp group chat for it. to ask question, just type eg: wiki seal
i have this Numbr, It's not working
Re: BEWARE (for Those Using Whatsapp Wiki Search) by Chanchit: 12:01pm On Feb 01, 2016
Talk2SeaL:
i have this Numbr, It's not working

Maybe you should try it again, cosits working for me and I got it here too.

1 Like

Re: BEWARE (for Those Using Whatsapp Wiki Search) by jidowu84: 1:04pm On Feb 01, 2016
As for me and my soccer family, we are enjoying this amazing duta service.
Re: BEWARE (for Those Using Whatsapp Wiki Search) by teewhydope(m): 2:55pm On Feb 01, 2016
Talk2SeaL:

pls teach me how it works, the number n It's features Thanks

Create a group and add this number to it +917823996610

Re: BEWARE (for Those Using Whatsapp Wiki Search) by richky(m): 3:30pm On Feb 01, 2016
Some of the numbers. Just add one
+917200037454
+919043489211
+917823996693
+919043535738
+919841916290
+919841918127
+917823996903
+917823997158
+917200037284
1. create a contact, name it what you like on your phone
2. Create a WhatsApp Group, add the name number to it.
3. Add your friends and relatives to the WhatsApp group. Or just enjoy the service by yourself.

No spam! No charges! Completely! Don't wastetime

*dict (word) for meaning
Wiki (word) for information
+football for football update
Jumble for scrabble
Etc

1 Like

Re: BEWARE (for Those Using Whatsapp Wiki Search) by Abdeeyoungboss(m): 3:43pm On Feb 01, 2016
SPG4U:
this is why some people will remain behind tech wise

na ur kind of people no use camera phone when it first came up

saying they will use ur pics for rituals?

some guys have created something good out of whatsapp and now u dey beef
LWKMD grin....the guy na typical lipsrsealed undecided
Re: BEWARE (for Those Using Whatsapp Wiki Search) by tpiar: 4:01pm On Feb 01, 2016
SPG4U:

How would the pictures be retrieved from your phone without you posting them somewhere?
Re: BEWARE (for Those Using Whatsapp Wiki Search) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 01, 2016
haters of WhatsApp app at work. I suspect BBM or Wechat sponsored diz oo
Re: BEWARE (for Those Using Whatsapp Wiki Search) by captianfreeman(m): 4:05pm On Feb 01, 2016
ikombe:
you dey work for obama abi wetin undecided
See bad mouth. Lol
Re: BEWARE (for Those Using Whatsapp Wiki Search) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 01, 2016
Frankly I just discovered WhatsApp web the other day.

Quite elated.
Re: BEWARE (for Those Using Whatsapp Wiki Search) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:07pm On Feb 01, 2016
penisilin:
Well, I wish I can really seriously cultivate the beneficial habit of reading Nairaland's epistles undecided

It's actually not Nairaland epistles, it's jus tyou as an average Nigerian who has a problem with reading, a lot of youths have the same problem, you guys can't read anything longer than 4-6 lines, it's crazy but true.
Re: BEWARE (for Those Using Whatsapp Wiki Search) by InvertedHammer: 4:11pm On Feb 01, 2016
/
If you live in US and you are using whatsapp, remember what they say about free lunch --it doesn't exist.

A word is enough for the wise.
/
Re: BEWARE (for Those Using Whatsapp Wiki Search) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 01, 2016
InvertedHammer:
/
If you live in US and you are using whatsapp, remember what they say about free lunch --it doesn't exist.

A word is enough for the wise.
/

nice shot buddy!
don't mind e'm guys throwing insults and spewing trash.
I beleive you saw what they couldn't see. . .
checkout the last paragraph.

"If you choose to use and keep the
WhatsApp bot even after experiencing
some challenges with it like having to
change the number after it stops working
just remember there’s always a price
attached to something free".
Re: BEWARE (for Those Using Whatsapp Wiki Search) by nellyelitz(m): 4:18pm On Feb 01, 2016
But why? Mine stop working yesterday. Just thinking of what went wrong.
Re: BEWARE (for Those Using Whatsapp Wiki Search) by nellyelitz(m): 4:21pm On Feb 01, 2016
ERUDITEE:

nice shot buddy!
don't mind e'm guys throwing insults and spewing trash.
I beleive you saw what they couldn't see. . .
checkout the last paragraph.

"If you choose to use and keep the
WhatsApp bot even after experiencing
some challenges with it like having to
change the number after it stops working
just remember there’s always a price
attached to something free".
well, I didn't used an existing group, I only created a new group solely on that purpose. But mine as since stopped working.
Re: BEWARE (for Those Using Whatsapp Wiki Search) by lanre2009: 4:24pm On Feb 01, 2016
This numbers work:

+91 90435 35738

+91 90434 89211

getencored:
pls who knows a number that works, I've tried several

let me bother abt the spams after mine works
Re: BEWARE (for Those Using Whatsapp Wiki Search) by emerged01(m): 4:28pm On Feb 01, 2016
Beware of whatsapp wiki search,beware of garri,beware of sex,beware of bat,beware of Bush meat, beware of dog e.t.c one day dem go tell us to beware of nairaland. how we wan take enjoy life we borrowed? Even life is always at risk not to talk phone. Me dey enjoy the feature abeg. Make op Park well

1 Like

Re: BEWARE (for Those Using Whatsapp Wiki Search) by sheubaba2013: 4:30pm On Feb 01, 2016
I just deleted the wiki rubbish, may be that is what is making my calls to be malfunctioning. I better use Google or my dictionary on my phone...Wiki nonsense. Ewo niranu gan? undecided undecided undecided
Re: BEWARE (for Those Using Whatsapp Wiki Search) by Mrfahaz(m): 4:30pm On Feb 01, 2016
getencored:

......... +91 90 43 489211
Re: BEWARE (for Those Using Whatsapp Wiki Search) by adedayourt(m): 4:36pm On Feb 01, 2016
spam ko seemen ni undecided
Re: BEWARE (for Those Using Whatsapp Wiki Search) by kiltoko1(m): 4:46pm On Feb 01, 2016
Which one be wike search?
Re: BEWARE (for Those Using Whatsapp Wiki Search) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 01, 2016
nellyelitz:
well, I didn't used an existing group, I only created a new group solely on that purpose. But mine as since stopped working.

you can try other numbers if you are still interested.
apparently you can see that it has advantages and disadvantages so its your choice. . .
Re: BEWARE (for Those Using Whatsapp Wiki Search) by omoadeleye(m): 5:21pm On Feb 01, 2016
ikombe:
why yo con create d account now now to comment dis stuff undecided

grin grin Duta is very fast you dont know? grin grin
Re: BEWARE (for Those Using Whatsapp Wiki Search) by Wizkoko(m): 5:21pm On Feb 01, 2016
Electronzeez:
I was on a WhatsApp group , the moment a guy added that wiki bulshit , I unplug myself immediately .

I can not allow some spam shit run through CLASSIFIED grin document on my phone .

I had to leave a group too, because the Duta app makes people play some sort of word game, and that generates too many messages in the group. The app also post a lot of football news and updates, which are very annoying, but I think the football news feature can be deactivated.
Re: BEWARE (for Those Using Whatsapp Wiki Search) by Wizkoko(m): 5:24pm On Feb 01, 2016
duta:
Hi. I work at Duta. We are not interested in spamming, phishing or any other activities. Our hope is to provide people with a service that they enjoy and appreciate. Thanks for using Duta!

Oga Duta, you are serious o. So you already have an account on Nairaland? I guess you are also planning on introducing Duta to Nairaland, too.
Re: BEWARE (for Those Using Whatsapp Wiki Search) by wiloy2k8(m): 5:29pm On Feb 01, 2016
getencored:

Drop me ur numb and I would add u to the wiki group
Re: BEWARE (for Those Using Whatsapp Wiki Search) by Wizkoko(m): 5:31pm On Feb 01, 2016
SPG4U:

Kai, must you heap insults on him? He is just giving you a FREE advice, take it or leave it.
Re: BEWARE (for Those Using Whatsapp Wiki Search) by neocortex: 6:10pm On Feb 01, 2016
duta:
Hi. I work at Duta. We are not interested in spamming, phishing or any other activities. Our hope is to provide people with a service that they enjoy and appreciate. Thanks for using Duta!

What do you gain from that ?
Who is your sponsor ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) / How To Know When Someone Has Blocked You On WhatsApp / Real Reasons FG Is Replacing BVN, Others With NIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.