Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Pls Help How Do I Integrate My Website With A CMS Like Blogger Or Wordpress - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls Help How Do I Integrate My Website With A CMS Like Blogger Or Wordpress (661 Views)

Ready Made Scripts And CMS Like Wordpress Are Killing Web Programming In Nigeria / How Can I Integrate Shipping On An Online Retail Marketplace? / I Am Ready To Pay Blogger Or Website Owner 3k - 4k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help How Do I Integrate My Website With A CMS Like Blogger Or Wordpress by freshareaboi(m): 1:42am On Feb 01, 2016
I just created this website with dreamweaver and I don't know what nexct which is integrating it with a content management systtem like wordpress or blogger
Re: Pls Help How Do I Integrate My Website With A CMS Like Blogger Or Wordpress by Zurielistic: 2:57am On Feb 01, 2016
To integrate it, apply the following steps:

1. Enter your website URL in a browser to open it

2. Open a new tab in the same browser, but this time, go to your website dashboard

3. Open your website again in another new tab

4. Carry your computer to the window in you room. Don't worry, there is a reason for this. I'll explain in a moment

5. Throw the computer off, through the window. Be sure it hard enough to break the computer

6. Then knock yourself several times

7. If my advice dey pain you, kindly take a walk to mainland bridge (or any large body of water closest to you) and jump in. Otherwise, you can come over here to nairaland and kiss my asss by posting anything (good or bad) on this thread.
Re: Pls Help How Do I Integrate My Website With A CMS Like Blogger Or Wordpress by Dmayor7(m): 3:22am On Feb 03, 2016
freshareaboi:
I just created this website with dreamweaver and I don't know what nexct which is integrating it with a content management systtem like wordpress or blogger

From what you just asked, it shows you are a newbie and still learning...

That's why the first commenter replied thus....

I advice you first go and horn your designing skill first...

If you have really learned and understood what web designing is you would have known what cms is and how to go about it....

Please kindly read this my post

It is a step in the right direction
Re: Pls Help How Do I Integrate My Website With A CMS Like Blogger Or Wordpress by freshareaboi(m): 6:23am On Feb 03, 2016
Dmayor7:

If you have really learned and understood what web designing is you would have known what cms is and how to go about it....

ok sir thanks so much. Av been learning on my own
Re: Pls Help How Do I Integrate My Website With A CMS Like Blogger Or Wordpress by freshareaboi(m): 11:19am On Feb 03, 2016
Dmayor7:

ur post was really helpful.. Thanks once again
Re: Pls Help How Do I Integrate My Website With A CMS Like Blogger Or Wordpress by bedfordng(m): 12:58pm On Feb 03, 2016
freshareaboi:
you have to host the files in your web hosting space as stand alone
Re: Pls Help How Do I Integrate My Website With A CMS Like Blogger Or Wordpress by Dmayor7(m): 7:06am On Feb 05, 2016
freshareaboi:
ur post was really helpful.. Thanks once again

Thanks...

You're highly welcomed....

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help On This My Blog / How To Improve Your Website SEO( Wordpress) / Help How Can I Put This On Blog?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.