Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Rita Dominic's Outfit To Toolz Wedding (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic's Outfit To Toolz Wedding (Photos) (35156 Views)

Rita Dominic's Outfit To Miss Nigeria 2016 Pageant / Rita Dominic's Outfit To GTB Fashion Weekend / Rita Dominic's Outfit To Vanguard Personality Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Toolz Wedding (Photos) by pabjo: 8:06am On Feb 01, 2016
fashion indeed.
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Toolz Wedding (Photos) by Oghumu1(m): 8:08am On Feb 01, 2016
miss. How could she dress like a kid ?? If not that she's a celeb, they'd bounce her out.
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Toolz Wedding (Photos) by pabjo: 8:10am On Feb 01, 2016
Oghumu1:
miss. How could she dress like a kid ?? If not that she's a celeb, they'd bounce her out.
tell ooo

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Toolz Wedding (Photos) by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:11am On Feb 01, 2016
Lovely but not a fan of that headtie.
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Toolz Wedding (Photos) by Nellybank(m): 8:12am On Feb 01, 2016
Your mates are doing wedding every weekend and you are busy wearing nonsense to their wedding.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Toolz Wedding (Photos) by Nellybank(m): 8:12am On Feb 01, 2016
Your mates are doing wedding every weekend and you are busy wearing nonsense to their wedding. Okpo records
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Toolz Wedding (Photos) by Ennny(f): 8:21am On Feb 01, 2016
Nice
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Toolz Wedding (Photos) by Omolola1(f): 8:21am On Feb 01, 2016
Headtie....Hit
Outfit...Miss

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Toolz Wedding (Photos) by hucienda: 8:22am On Feb 01, 2016
cc: yuzedo cheesy
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Toolz Wedding (Photos) by Echelle(m): 8:26am On Feb 01, 2016
embarassedno wonder she never marry, she doesn't appreciate weddings..
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Toolz Wedding (Photos) by busky101(m): 8:53am On Feb 01, 2016
Aunty go nd marry, ur age grades in mbaise have not less than 2 kids each
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Toolz Wedding (Photos) by Godsonkemz(m): 9:10am On Feb 01, 2016
She still her elegant after more than a decade.
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Toolz Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 01, 2016
Her face is on point
head tie not too bad

But the look just doesnt drop well on her.. Mayb if she had more hops it will look berra
But in all not bad .. Not for me tho smiley
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Toolz Wedding (Photos) by kinglekan: 9:28am On Feb 01, 2016
Speechless3:
erm a gown or skirt to match the top would have been preferable but the head tie is dope.

Gbam!!!

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Toolz Wedding (Photos) by oluyemisee(f): 9:28am On Feb 01, 2016
if one says her mind now,they will say it's jealousy so I comment my reserve
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Toolz Wedding (Photos) by ogaprime(m): 9:31am On Feb 01, 2016
TruthHurts1:
She wear this pangolo outfit go wedding?

She needs a life partner so she has to make the loudest noise...
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Toolz Wedding (Photos) by Jaynec(f): 9:32am On Feb 01, 2016
Rita Nne.. Ogini?
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Toolz Wedding (Photos) by pbs4real(m): 9:33am On Feb 01, 2016
BumBae:
Her face is on point
head tie not too bad

But the look just doesnt drop well on her.. Mayb if she had more hops it will look berra
But in all not bad .. Not for me tho smiley
put ur pix joor. Happy new month.
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Toolz Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 01, 2016
pbs4real:
put ur pix joor. Happy new month.
Lol y
Una never look am tire
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Toolz Wedding (Photos) by clovislouis(m): 9:34am On Feb 01, 2016
Missyetty:
Uhmmm.....she don dey old but she still looks beautiful
are u not gettting old. Even at ur young age u re stilll ugly
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Toolz Wedding (Photos) by lonelydora: 9:35am On Feb 01, 2016
Rita my crush. Not all these naked naked actresses
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Toolz Wedding (Photos) by kinglekan: 9:35am On Feb 01, 2016
BumBae:

Lol y
Una never look am tire

No we haven't angry angry angry

Happy New Month dear kiss
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Toolz Wedding (Photos) by FRANKOXY(m): 9:36am On Feb 01, 2016
It's not easy to do something exceptional.
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Toolz Wedding (Photos) by eliwa47(m): 9:37am On Feb 01, 2016
undecided wetin?
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Toolz Wedding (Photos) by justmenoni: 9:39am On Feb 01, 2016
Wow very beautiful, I think she's the best dressed at that wedding yinmu
grin grin
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Toolz Wedding (Photos) by pbs4real(m): 9:43am On Feb 01, 2016
BumBae:

Lol y
Una never look am tire
hmmm,ok so why u say mk i call u the other day wen u knw i dnt hv ur nums.undecided
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Toolz Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 01, 2016
pbs4real:
hmmm,ok so why u say mk i call u the other day wen u knw i dnt hv ur nums.undecided
Thats my exist speech i gave u there lol
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Toolz Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 01, 2016
kinglekan:

No we haven't angry angry angry

Happy New Month dear kiss
Same to u hun kiss

It was there oh for like 2 months lol u missed it
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Toolz Wedding (Photos) by pbs4real(m): 9:47am On Feb 01, 2016
BumBae:
Thats my exist speech i gave u there lol
shaarap and do the needfulcheesytongue
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Toolz Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 01, 2016
pbs4real:
shaarap and do the needfulcheesytongue
Lol vals day grin
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Toolz Wedding (Photos) by pbs4real(m): 9:54am On Feb 01, 2016
BumBae:
Lol vals day grin
hmmm,ok ooh until then sha. . . So u didnt go to work 2day?
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Toolz Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 01, 2016
pbs4real:
hmmm,ok ooh until then sha. . . So u didnt go to work 2day?
Getting ready ... Its not even 9 o'clock yet woke up bout hlf hour ago ..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okey Bakassi Shares Video Of Flooded Lekki, Renames It 'river Lekki' / Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? / Kunle Remi Stabbed By Excited Fan [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.