Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Mbaka, Catholic And Politics: Nigerian Tweets Interesting Facts - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mbaka, Catholic And Politics: Nigerian Tweets Interesting Facts (32377 Views)

Why Are Yorubas Few In The Roman Catholic And Also Few Yoruba Revd Fathers? / Original Sin: The Conflict Between Catholic And Pentecostal. / BulletinvsBible:a Whatsapp Conversation Between A Catholic And A Non-catholic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mbaka, Catholic And Politics: Nigerian Tweets Interesting Facts by sugarbelly3: 6:31am On Feb 01, 2016
Guys Y'all need to read this, especially for non-Catholics. See tweets below

Sourece: https://twitter.com/uzoakuchie

4 Likes

Re: Mbaka, Catholic And Politics: Nigerian Tweets Interesting Facts by sugarbelly3: 6:31am On Feb 01, 2016
more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbaka, Catholic And Politics: Nigerian Tweets Interesting Facts by sugarbelly3: 6:32am On Feb 01, 2016
Continue reading

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka, Catholic And Politics: Nigerian Tweets Interesting Facts by sugarbelly3: 6:32am On Feb 01, 2016
And the last one..screen grabbed and shared by Sugarbelly of www.latestamebonaija.com blog smiley smiley smiley

12 Likes

Re: Mbaka, Catholic And Politics: Nigerian Tweets Interesting Facts by sugarbelly3: 6:33am On Feb 01, 2016
Shared by Sugarbelly, a strong catholic than the Pope. You can read more tweets and my analysis on this... @

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/02/nigerian-tweets-interesting-facts-about.html

1 Like

Re: Mbaka, Catholic And Politics: Nigerian Tweets Interesting Facts by bewla(m): 6:42am On Feb 01, 2016
what about the former reverend that govern Benue state

1 Like

Re: Mbaka, Catholic And Politics: Nigerian Tweets Interesting Facts by Nobody: 6:47am On Feb 01, 2016
Is the transfer not part of catholic policy?
To me,i dont see any witch hunting here.
Except otherwise stated.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mbaka, Catholic And Politics: Nigerian Tweets Interesting Facts by Nobody: 6:47am On Feb 01, 2016
Except otherwise stated.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mbaka, Catholic And Politics: Nigerian Tweets Interesting Facts by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 01, 2016
Except otherwise stated.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka, Catholic And Politics: Nigerian Tweets Interesting Facts by BaddieKay(f): 7:10am On Feb 01, 2016
He should just become a politician

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mbaka, Catholic And Politics: Nigerian Tweets Interesting Facts by psucc(m): 7:12am On Feb 01, 2016
And that is the danger we are in today. Ethnicity, religion and party fault lines.

What concerns the world in the running of the Church?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka, Catholic And Politics: Nigerian Tweets Interesting Facts by Vivalavida99(f): 7:13am On Feb 01, 2016
Politics and religion does not mix, father Mbaka should face his calling. His recent outburst is the reason for his transfer, and it's a good thing cuz it will help him focused on doing Gods work.

20 Likes

Re: Mbaka, Catholic And Politics: Nigerian Tweets Interesting Facts by italo: 7:41am On Feb 01, 2016
Fr Mbaka has said that he accepts the Church's decision with utmost obedience.

I don't know why people are disturbing themselves.

undecided

60 Likes

Re: Mbaka, Catholic And Politics: Nigerian Tweets Interesting Facts by BrownCookie(f): 8:08am On Feb 01, 2016
So true.

He made a grave mistake when he ventured into politics.

8 Likes

Re: Mbaka, Catholic And Politics: Nigerian Tweets Interesting Facts by kenyex: 8:08am On Feb 01, 2016
Nothing here

1 Like

Re: Mbaka, Catholic And Politics: Nigerian Tweets Interesting Facts by looseweight: 8:09am On Feb 01, 2016
Fr nbaka has resumed his new post, it shouldn't be story any more

1 Like

Re: Mbaka, Catholic And Politics: Nigerian Tweets Interesting Facts by Adaezeagu(f): 8:10am On Feb 01, 2016
Father mbaka is not complaining oooo. Free the man joor. Abum nwa ekuku

3 Likes

Re: Mbaka, Catholic And Politics: Nigerian Tweets Interesting Facts by Kbannjii(m): 8:11am On Feb 01, 2016
Apc change

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka, Catholic And Politics: Nigerian Tweets Interesting Facts by Vstuffs(m): 8:11am On Feb 01, 2016
undecided
Re: Mbaka, Catholic And Politics: Nigerian Tweets Interesting Facts by gen2briz(m): 8:12am On Feb 01, 2016
Integrity Rev.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mbaka, Catholic And Politics: Nigerian Tweets Interesting Facts by adonbilivit: 8:13am On Feb 01, 2016
Re: Mbaka, Catholic And Politics: Nigerian Tweets Interesting Facts by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 01, 2016
tongue
Re: Mbaka, Catholic And Politics: Nigerian Tweets Interesting Facts by Infomizer(m): 8:13am On Feb 01, 2016
italo:
Fr Mbaka has said that he accepts the Church's decision with utmost obedience.

I don't know why people are disturbing themselves.

undecided
Na normal thing nao.
Cry. More. Bereaved.

4 Likes

Re: Mbaka, Catholic And Politics: Nigerian Tweets Interesting Facts by kevoh(m): 8:14am On Feb 01, 2016
The last tweet was EPIC! grin

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka, Catholic And Politics: Nigerian Tweets Interesting Facts by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 01, 2016
no mind them... priest are transfered every 4years and sometimes left for more than 4years or moved in less than the time according to the bishops disgression .....

14 Likes

Re: Mbaka, Catholic And Politics: Nigerian Tweets Interesting Facts by PRINCENWAEZE(m): 8:14am On Feb 01, 2016
angry children of hate now listen, father mbaka is the best thing that has ever happened to catholic church in nigeria and to me he is a good and wonderful prist with real blessings from God, so haters should do the needful with transformer mchewwwww

Mbaka my spiritual mentor God bless u as u cry for blessings upon those that love God in truth and in spirit wink

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mbaka, Catholic And Politics: Nigerian Tweets Interesting Facts by Politicalidiot: 8:15am On Feb 01, 2016
okkk. cool

1 Like

Re: Mbaka, Catholic And Politics: Nigerian Tweets Interesting Facts by 9jawikileaks(m): 8:15am On Feb 01, 2016
Re: Mbaka, Catholic And Politics: Nigerian Tweets Interesting Facts by OYAY(m): 8:15am On Feb 01, 2016
People will always cry more than the bereaved in this part of the world sha! If his transfer conforms with the church policy so what is the fuss about?

5 Likes

Re: Mbaka, Catholic And Politics: Nigerian Tweets Interesting Facts by Firefire(m): 8:15am On Feb 01, 2016
Make una leave Mbaka jare.
Re: Mbaka, Catholic And Politics: Nigerian Tweets Interesting Facts by timunstopable: 8:16am On Feb 01, 2016
Even the Catholic Church /bishop that demoted him are partisan

Why didnt they demote him when he was campaigning for jonathan nd openly endorsing him even mama peace was a frequent visitor to him

it for makes sense then

So as he change camp to Apc they remembered the laws of catholic church

having said that the church should remain apolitical

31 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet / Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG / Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.