Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,437 members, 7,861,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:56 AM

Has Anyone Successful Root Tecno L5 With Kingroot App Before? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Has Anyone Successful Root Tecno L5 With Kingroot App Before? (573 Views)

How To Root Tecno K7 Spark / Root Gionee M5 Mini Marshmallow 6.0 With Latest Kingroot 5.0.1 / Pls.help On How To Root Tecno Y2 Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Successful Root Tecno L5 With Kingroot App Before? by simtosul: 10:39am On Feb 01, 2016
Pls I want to buy tecno l5 but the review am seeing online shows that it is hard to root unless with the use of computer. I have rooted tecno l6 of a friend of mine with kingroot app but tecno l6 is android 4.4.2 while tecno l5 is android 5.1 lollipop. I want to know if it's possible that the kingroot app (updated version) can root android version of 5.1 lollipop like tecno l5. Thanks for ur contribution

(1) (Reply)

Latest Cheapest Phones Thread / How Do I Unlock Huewie E303 Modem To Make It Universal Modem /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.