Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,658 members, 7,827,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Power In Praise - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Power In Praise (404 Views)

Praise God With Any Hymn/Song As 2017 Ends Today / Is It Proper To Skip Praise & Worship On Sunday Service ? / Download Audio And Lyrics Video: Tasha Cobbs - Put A Praise On It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Power In Praise by Kenttylord(m): 10:41am On Feb 01, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]

“For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.” - Matt 18:20
Think about how you feel whenever you hear your favorite song? Most people experience a sense of joy in their heart and start to sing along. There is some similarity in the idea of praise.
But, praise is more of a tool or instrument. It is the process of offering heartfelt adoration and love to an awesome Creator, usually through hymns or inspirational music. It involves the mind, body, soul, and spirit. Praise is a connective bond to your Savior. It allows Him to experience your devotion, and you to experience His presence in a personal way. A beautiful peace and inspiring joy fill and enrich you. So, don’t be overtaken by stress! Praise the Lord with all of your being. Make Him first in your life and expect good things. Don’t forget to invite others to
join you. – Commentary by Lisa M
Today's Prayer
Heavenly Father, we want to praise You with every essence of our being. You are everything to us. We lift up Your precious and mighty name! Amen.

God bless.
Re: Power In Praise by missingrib(f): 10:49am On Feb 01, 2016
praises, the tool to the heart of the lord. i just love it when I hear gospel music especially western gospel..love this one 'here i am to worship'

(1) (Reply)

Church N Masjid My Observations / Are Nigerians Practising Another Kind Of Christianity ? / Day 50(last Day) Prayer Point(50 Days Prayer. And Fasting)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.