Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,124 members, 7,811,160 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Invest 20k - 50k In My Business And Get Double The Amount After A Month - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest 20k - 50k In My Business And Get Double The Amount After A Month (1111 Views)

If You Missed Investing 50k In Maroko(now Lekki) Back In The 90s.don't Miss This / How To Get Double Your Investment / How To Make 50K In Less Than 24hrs With N2500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest 20k - 50k In My Business And Get Double The Amount After A Month by vascable: 12:17pm On Feb 01, 2016
Hi,
Am a blogger and i need more funds in advertising my site, my blog already have google ads.
so if you are interested in doing business with me, invest 20 to 50k and get double the amount after a month
to be frank i dont have any collateral to give at the moment, buh if you want we can sign an agreement to that effect.

contact me via email: marvejohndaily@gmail.com lets talk...
Re: Invest 20k - 50k In My Business And Get Double The Amount After A Month by Nobody: 12:53am On May 01, 2016
What guarantee do I have to get my money back.
Re: Invest 20k - 50k In My Business And Get Double The Amount After A Month by captainking(m): 3:54pm On May 01, 2016
I can assure you... You have collateral... A written agreement that would involve a lawyer.. A police man and a working class guarantor would do
Re: Invest 20k - 50k In My Business And Get Double The Amount After A Month by vascable: 3:54pm On May 01, 2016
ProgrammerX:
What guarantee do I have to get my money back.

pls mail me
Re: Invest 20k - 50k In My Business And Get Double The Amount After A Month by vascable: 3:55pm On May 01, 2016
captainking:
I can assure you... You have collateral... A written agreement that would involve a lawyer.. A police man and a working class guarantor would do

Am cool with that too

(1) (Reply)

Business Registration In Nigeria (evidence Of Registration Attached) / Crypto-training/crypto-trading/crypto-investment / New Investment Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.