Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

An Inspirational Write-up A Guy Wrote About His Country - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / An Inspirational Write-up A Guy Wrote About His Country (477 Views)

See What A Nigerian Wrote About Nigeria Celebrity Marriages.(shocking) / See What This Dude Wrote About Nairaland And Other Media Platforms / Read What CNN Wrote About MMM Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Inspirational Write-up A Guy Wrote About His Country by Mykel4God(m): 12:17pm On Feb 01, 2016
When I was reading this write-up, I just feel like crying but tears no just come, infact I open my eyes for like 30minutes for tears to come but tears no just come embarassed :- embarassed embarassed embarassed cry :'

Check it out!

1. Welcome to my country where politicians who had ruled about three to four decades ago are still the leaders of tomorrow

2. Welcome to my country where electricity bill in a month is more than the President salary

3. Welcome to my country where investors from neighboring country thrive and succeed but citizens finds it difficult to complete a 3square meal daily

4. Welcome to my country where citizens are slaves to the leaders

5. Welcome to my country where terrorism act is now legal

6. Welcome to my country where parliaments and National assembly has been turned to boxing ring

7. Welcome to my country where corruption is the motto

8. Welcome to my country where citizens trade their human rights for foods and money

9. Welcome to my country where education has become more expensive and unemployment is now official

10. Welcome to my country where social amenities are now what people are not sure of

Abeg what is the name of that "my country"?
sad angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Cc: Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Lawyer Sues Kanu For 1bn Naira / Help In Deactivating Mtn Bblited Autorenewal!!! / Guess What They Are Looking For????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.